Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 52]

361Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:58 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Doak wrote:dibs on cute pink things

+ 1

Doak wrote:ohhhh so THAT'S what the power was

I wonder if you lost the other thing, too

Ah, yes, you have not become thoroughly acquainted with our resident troll. You see, he has a terrible tendency to throw votes onto himself in what, in his earlier games, started as a means of proving his innocence, and then ended up being turned into a sort of meme and running joke.

The funny thing is that the moment you commented on the nature of his vote earlier in the game, I immediately knew what his role power would be. Tiki, you are so... you. uwu

Also, I'm embarrassed to admit that when I saw a Sammiya post I was almost going to ask her if she was supposed to be in this game. Poor Sammiya has died so many times I forgot she was actually playing.

362Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:26 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Luxaria wrote:Also, I'm embarrassed to admit that when I saw a Sammiya post I was almost going to ask her if she was supposed to be in this game. Poor Sammiya has died so many times I forgot she was actually playing.

I stopped for a moment last night to ponder who was actually still playing the game... is anyone dead dead???

I also think it's kind of odd to vote for Blairebraham Lincoln considering we know he's maf so it wont really reveal any info and also depending on how he came back he might be vanilla?? I feel like it's more important to vote for someone we havent cleared as town or maf yet. Unless it was cleared up and I missed it, we can't be positive Dran was maf, so we still need to find two more for sure?? Also Blairomney is pretty entertaining which is good.

THAT BEING SAID! I dont know who to vote for lmao

Doak why do you think you were NK? Because one didnt show up or is there another reason to think it was targeted to you??

363Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:05 am

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:
Mr. Alice wrote:I ate a fish!

spit lucas out right now

SCARED FISH NOISES

Anyway, it seems kind of fishy* that Blaire would ressurrect herself like this. I mean, I thought it was weird for Blaire to not have revived already, but part of me was expecting that she was doing so in order to come back with a bang. Which either isn't what's happening here or is... about to happen? Blaire what exactly are you planning to do after being elected mayor of Burgerville omg.

Still, I don't think there's a better course of action so, vote: Blaire Rousseff** shoots bubbles fish wink

*saying that things are fishy is about the only fish pun i can make ok leave me along glub glub

**EVERYoNE IS VOTING PRESIDENTS and Dilma Rousseff is Brazil's president ok, just in case someone misses the reference >( v o)3

364Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:43 am

Doak

Doak

Taki The Tender wrote:Sounded like a pretty equal, and clever exchange for my power.
I am not telling you exactly what it is unless I can be entirely sure it's gone, or unless I can be entirely sure I can trust you. it could be dangerous.

further, it is possible Blaire attempted to return with a bang, but was stunned out of such a thing?

365Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:36 am

Doak

Doak

I missed some things with my post earlier

Aeiou wrote:Doak why do you think you were NK? Because one didnt show up or is there another reason to think it was targeted to you??
I don't have a role-related reason to think this (if you backread you can probably figure out pretty much exactly what my role is, honestly) but I've been active and ~helpful~ so I wouldn't be surprised

also I was protected, no living players were stunned, and there was no NK, so the odds I think are pretty decent anyway

Luxaria wrote:Ah, yes, you have not become thoroughly acquainted with our resident troll. You see, he has a terrible tendency to throw votes onto himself in what, in his earlier games, started as a means of proving his innocence, and then ended up being turned into a sort of meme and running joke.

The funny thing is that the moment you commented on the nature of his vote earlier in the game, I immediately knew what his role power would be. Tiki, you are so... you. uwu
that is a HILARIOUS role actually, I chose mine because I thought it would be fun for the game

also funny story, when I saw "you have 2 uses of the monkey's paw remaining" in my role PM I thought it meant I could only act twice so I didn't act n0 [s]but it worked out anyway thanks to that troll there[/s]

So, since we have a few hours, with rollover being delayed and all, who do you folks think are the other mafia? Was drandahl mafia? Did Lucas nk Sammiya on the first night making him mafia? Is someone hiding amongst the less active players?

366Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:57 am

Cure

Cure

maybe kiyo or lux are mafia

367Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:58 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

You can lynch me still! After Blaire I guess

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

368Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:01 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

After Ascension, I plan to Rule!

369Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Doak

Doak

better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven, i guess

370Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:After Ascension, I plan to Rule!

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Obiwan-zillow

371Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:07 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Heads up rollover may be late my boss is deciding if I'm staying until 6 when the other only worthwhile person is coming in.

Good news is I'm becoming a trainer Tuesday because I'm awesome??

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

372Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Grats on being awesome and good luck with work!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

373Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Doak

Doak

I have a question for Luxaria, actually: do you know why my action on you failed last night?

374Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Blaire has been lynched! They were the President of the United States! You monsters.

~4:30 PM rollover time tomorrow too y'all.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

375Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 25 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:11 pm

Doak

Doak

bye bye blaire

who's next

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum