Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 52]

121Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:14 pm

Doak

Doak

nvm blaire i hate you

122Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Cure has been revived.

9:2.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

123Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:18 pm

Cure

Cure

^__________________________________^

1: fuq u
2: fuq u
3: my own role screwed me over there, I guess.

I also no longer have it, and I am pretty miffed about that. :T so I might as well say what it was. I had a chance to passively redirect all actions aimed at me at any time. ty for making me lose my role, drandahl. and by ty, I mean no ty.

124Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Doak

Doak

hooray wb Cure

125Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That was... interesting.

Will post more later when I'm not dying of windy chill.

126Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:38 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i cant believe i missed rollover and my vote omfg

i need to finish my chores and then i can participate hold on

127Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:07 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

So, okay.

How the hell did Blaire die? I mean I'm not complaining if she's mafia, but that was just kind of... She voted for Doak and got voted on by Kiyoko?

More importantly, now I wonder what the monkey paw does if a mafia tries to revive. I have an idea, but I don't want to say anything just yet. Also, she hasn't revived yet, so...

P.S. Welcome back, Cure.
P.P.S. Lucas, smh, you precious cinnamon bun. uwu

128Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I guarantee you that nothing that happens in this game will ever be because of my role.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

129Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

First off: I started school today so had to go some stuff related to it like picking up some supplies, and then go to class.

Also: I revived myself. And that's about as much info as I have, sorry! I was dead-dead, I believe, so there's that. Catching up on the thread.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

130Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Huh...so, people who revived, you've been told the downside for using the paw to come back, right? (Right, Kotakia? Please tell me they do... =() Because I think we're going to need it...because there has to be some nasty downside to it. After all, of someone dies, their alignment is shown, which means they're basically cleared once they come back. On top of that, that would mean the Mafia needs to kill everyone thrice. Do...what balances that out?

And on that note, can we even trust the alignment reveals then? The ratio is already screwy, and again, that might balance this whole revival thing a bit? For instance, if Blaire comes back, she'll just be targeted and taken right out, no? On that note, I guess it means the Town needs to kill each Mafia 3 times, but given there are more Town, they can coordinate in the open, and use such discussions to trap Mafia, who don't seem to be playing along, this is still rather skewed?

Edit: stalled in posting this as I wrote it because of work. I guess Sammie's post answers my question about if the revived know their downsides. =(

131Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:54 pm

Cure

Cure

SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE A MAFIA MEMBER TO ME

132Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 pm

Doak

Doak

Luxaria wrote:How the hell did Blaire die? I mean I'm not complaining if she's mafia, but that was just kind of... She voted for Doak and got voted on by Kiyoko?
hey don't look at me i'm in the same boat of not complaining and not understanding

it could've been her drawback or something silly like that or someone's wish or anything. it could've been anything. this game is all kinds of hecked up and confusing

133Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Taki The Tender wrote:After all, of someone dies, their alignment is shown, which means they're basically cleared once they come back. On top of that, that would mean the Mafia needs to kill everyone thrice. Do...what balances that out?

I have an idea... and I really, really hope that I'm wrong, because if I'm right I'm just going to use my monkey paw wishes to kill Kotakia tbh.

Doak wrote:it could've been her drawback or something silly like that or someone's wish or anything. it could've been anything. this game is all kinds of hecked up and confusing

... true. This is going to be painful.

134Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

how on earth am i going to calculate achievements for this game

I'm also hesitant to trust the alignment reveal and ratios but I don't currently have any reason to distrust them, so... I dunno, I guess we all just blindly stumble through and see if things start to make more sense as we go.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

135Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 9 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:how on earth am i going to calculate achievements for this

Make a new trophy that's just a golden monkey paw, give it to me so I finally have a trophy everyone, and call it a day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum