Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4]

+10
high seraph
drandahl
Aeiou
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Luxaria
Doak
Mr. Alice
Kotakia
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 52]

436Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:16 pm

Doak

Doak

I'm seriously going to send in a completely batshit wish this phase unless someone can convince me not to. and good luck, honestly, because this game is already hecked up to hell and back

437Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:29 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I am ba̸cķ
̶ańd ͠with͡ t́he ͡towǹ.

͏B͟u̸t ͜ẃit͢h re̛s͜t̵ric҉t̸ions.
̢
I̷ ̀c͢a͟n̕ńot ̕s̷peak ͢dųrìn̨g ́the̴ ̴d͠ay͠
҉I҉ ̢c̵an only ̵h̶elp Ḑe͘ci͟d͏e.

̡T͜he͏ c̀o̸ns̷e҉q͞u͟e͠ǹc͡e͢s ̵a͝r̀e ̛se̴v̛e̢r̢e͠.

438Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Doak

Doak

who wants me to test the extent of the monkey paw's power

huh

who wants to DANCE

439Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Pl̕ea͝s͢e͘ ͠do͘ ̨s̷o.

440Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:31 pm

Doak

Doak

you wanna DANCE, blaire? you wanna go?

441Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Doak wrote:who wants me to test the extent of the monkey paw's power

huh

who wants to DANCE

Let's do this!

Chaaaaaaaaaarge!!!

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 534756_10151865220915411_452827670_n

442Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:34 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Į ̷a͜m a̵n ́avi̵d̢ da͜n͞c̶er͝.͢

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 XKoAR4z

Yo͝ų ҉may h͝av̷e͝ s̨e͘e͢n ̧m̶y w҉orks̶
̀wh҉e͘ń yo͝u ͞ẃe̷re you҉n̢g.

443Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-32537-1375883775-0

444Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:46 pm

Cure

Cure

Taki The Tender wrote:blah blah balh balh blah blah blah whine cure killed 4 people in this game because the mafia did shit and it redirected off of her.

The only kill in this game I am directly responsible for is deleting drandahl. Which I will own up to because, you know, I did that. The other kills you're pinning on me were all mafia being stupid and targeting me and letting it redirect onto other people. At that point I'm baffled that you would continue to target me when you knew my role. Did you ever even consider that it might redirect and kill one of you guys? No? I thought not.

My role passively redirecting onto someone else does not make that a 'team kill' of mine.

Frankly, your newfound obsession with me is a little annoying and tiring. I understand that I look like tet right now, but I'm not him, and annoying me isn't going to catch his attention or make him want to step on you. I'm just going to ignore you for the rest of the game, k? k.

ANYWAY. do we have any concrete proof that the mafia has actually changed to new people? How do we know they're not just bsing this and it's all the same people making us think everyone else is mafia now. :\ also why is the ratio 6:4

445Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Cure

Cure

Taki The Tender wrote:

I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR TEAM KILLING WAYS

it's because i would rather kill myself than be on a team with you. except i'd never do that. so you've gotta go.

446Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I don't know where this game is going at this point or what we can pursue. Without sitting down to consider everything too much (though I will later), some of what Tiki is saying lines up with what I expected (and have speculated) to happen with regards to Monkey Paw mechanics... but... as Cure said, he could be lying? But what would his angle be in all of that? And how exactly does this game end if it's really this absolutely crazy?

I'm about to wish it to day phase with the option to vote: Kotakia. Or skip the middle-man and just aim a wish directly at her.

... I wonder what she'd do.

447Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:57 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

T͠h҉at͘ ͜K̸o̵ta̧k͡ía̧
̀m̷e̸n҉t̴io͜n͘ed RN͞G̶ ̸ról͡l͝i͘ng
̸s̢h̛o҉u̕l̡d̛ ̴be̷ eno͜u͞gh to̧ clu͏ę ̸yo̵u i̸n̢ on̶ ͞p̡o̶ss͡ibl͠e̷ a̕l͠ign͢men̕t̶ ͢c̵h̷a͠n͟g͡e̵s.͜

̶Bùt̴ ̶b̷e͞l̡ie͢ve whąt̀ y̶ơú ̸w͢i͘l̕l̵.

̕I͠ h͏ig͢h̢ly ͞doubt ̧t͝h͜a̧t al͜l͞ ̕m͢a͠fi̧a ̧wo͘ulḑ ̴staý
́th҉e ̵şa͡me̢.̡
̢
I̴ h͘a̢v̀e ̕b͢e̴ęn͟ ́co͞n̴vert҉ed
forçe̢f͝ul̀l͞y
and ̧st͞i͏ļl çànn̢o͝t̴ li҉v̕e҉ ̷i̡n҉ ̨t͜h͞e lig͝ht.

Fo̸r͠ ͠T̀i̡kí
L̢ucas
an̴d͏ Sam̡mi҉ya̸
I͏ kno̶w ̢ņot̶hi̶n҉ǵ an͜ymore.̶

448Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Someone could have wished for kotakia to make it appear that mafia was being rerolled. Shrugs.

449Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:02 pm

Cure

Cure

What would happen if someone wished for all the mafia to be revealed in thread. I'd do it but I have no more wishes.

450Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] - Page 30 Empty Re: Monkey Paw UPick [Day 4] Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:04 pm

Doak

Doak

Luxaria wrote:Or skip the middle-man and just aim a wish directly at her.

... I wonder what she'd do.
I have my own plans in this vein, if it weren't obvious.

...should I do it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum