Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10]

+23
ezzelin
drandahl
lulu
Doak
Aeiou
minji
Mr. Gerbear
plotstickers
Sammiya
piplups
chinomi
T3tsuya
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
deo
high seraph
alcasync
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 58]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

IT IS STILL OPEN

I DID NOT ACCEPT IT BECAUSE I CAN FOLLOW DIRECTIONS LIKE A GOOD DOG

WOOF

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Doak

Doak

Huh. I guess it's true, nobody can tell them apart.

My apologies to my admirer, I feel I should keep my options open for a while~.

chinomi

chinomi

im ghost

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 17 YNJ4lUX

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 17 IVbAtA8
My time to shine.

Please hold still.

chinomi

chinomi

Mr. Alice wrote:
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 17 IVbAtA8
My time to shine.

Please hold still.

drandahl

drandahl

na☆til☆s-sensei wrote:I also edited rollover because this is a pg-13 anime

((Kiyo had better keep it in his pants, then.))

((Backreading. I'm basically "company doctor" this week, so I've been a little busy at the office. This is unrelated to the game, I am not claiming doctor or anything else right now.))

Wow, looks like there has been a lot of activity while I was asleep.
((Backreading now, forming thoughts. Also will post more dreamwalking pictures tonight, when I have time.))

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Doak wrote:Huh. I guess it's true, nobody can tell them apart.

Is this a comment on my sister and I? Because I'll have you know we look completely different. I am 13 seconds older, and also a boy. Are you people that blind?

Cure wrote:seconding the confusion regarding the choice of kills. We have two, so either both were mafia, or one was an over-zealous town vig (though n0 is a very early time to act so I find that unlikely, and they're most likely both from mafia)

You know I heard Lux madly mumbling to herself in the prior game's hallway talking about just randomly offing someone sending someone to detention if she had the chance on N0 next time. Though she could just be mental. I mean, that's a given, but I wonder if there's anything else to that.

So there's also this from the start of the game.
The ratio is 17T:6M:1N.

And this from last night
The ratio is 15T:6M:1N.

I'm pointing this out because people are calling a recruiter role in play. Why does anyone think that? Wouldn't it show up in the ratio? It has almost every time before as far as I know.

Realistically I don't think it's that unlikely that there's also a vig hanging out in the wings shooting at people without discrimination in an insane attempt to make sure nobody is running in the halls. Ever again. Not strictly positive if we can be sure it wasn't a wild guess by a mentally disturbed student. We literally have kids tooling around school with guns and bows like it's no big deal. Is that even legal? Is the school so strapped for cash that we can't even afford security? I heard more than half the school was rebuilt by some fantastically rich guy and his secretary after the Class of 2015's High School Idol Terrorist Attacks last year in exchange for part ownership, shouldn't we have more money if the school is owned by a conglomerate?

I mean for crying out loud, our school mascot is an anthropomorphic Jet Helicopter.

Of course everything I'm thinking out loud about to nobody in particular isn't certain information, I couldn't tell you anything firsthand because

Cure wrote:who the flip jailed my brother i'll punch you

I MAKE ONE KID CRY BY CONVINCING HIM I AM SEEING HIS CRUSH, AND I'M THROWN IN JAIL.

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW OUR SCHOOL HAD A JAIL.

WHY DO WE HAVE A JAIL UNDER THE CAFETERIA?

Cure

Cure

Also my brother and I are too cool to date any of you, so don't even think about asking us. If you want to date us, you'll have to impress us, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

:)

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

My logic behind the idea that there may be a recruiter in play is more that there is a pretty high town ratio and it would also be a parallel to season one. I've heard writers like doing that. it clearly hasn't been used yet, but it makes some sense.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kotakia

Kotakia

heard that, lots of creepy incest.

well this artist is single and totally willing to give anyone a makeover

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Kotakia wrote:heard that, lots of creepy incest.

well this artist is single and totally willing to give anyone a makeover

Listen, I'd watch where you go with that line of thinking!! I'd cut out the superfluous second line of your post, but I can't navigate the minesweeper game that is that bbcode.

Kotakia

Kotakia

I've heard this one before. I think it goes like:

The Aristocrats!

My BBCode is beautiful and it even scares me sometimes.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Kotakia wrote:The Aristocrats!

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP00-EP10] - Page 17 FeJEyuJ

????

Doak

Doak

or you know

instead of a recruiter, mafia could have a vig

that would line up with the two kills and all, wouldn't it

e what's a makeover gonna do that i don't do to myself every day before school