Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 50]

676[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The phase has ended.

677[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:RAIE GO TO YOUR ROOM

I cannot beleive you had a 1:2 ratio in your pOST LUCAS YOU DIDn"T EVEN INCLUDE YORUSELF AS PLAYING THE GAME IN THAT RATIO. ONII-CHAN BAKABAKABAKA

678[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Sammy couldn't get her phone to work

679[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:02 pm

Cure

Cure

When will Sammie be back?

680[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:03 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:I cannot beleive you had a 1:2 ratio in your pOST LUCAS YOU DIDn"T EVEN INCLUDE YORUSELF AS PLAYING THE GAME IN THAT RATIO. ONII-CHAN BAKABAKABAKA

THAT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT PLAYING THIS GAME ANYMORE i'M GOING HOME!!!!!!!!

681[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

[Day Four Results]

[Vote Tally]
[ D a y   F o u r ]

Rasei vs. Cure Mr. Alice Ninfia
Cure vs. Mr. Alice
high seraph vs. Mr. Alice Ninfia Mr. Alice
Ninfia vs. Mr. Alice
Mr. Alice vs. Mr. Alice No Vote

Mr. Alice III
Ninfia I

Mr. Alice was lynched. She was calculative. She was town.
Rasei has died. She was the middle sibling. She was town.

The ratio is 2M:2T.

Night Four has begun.

682[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:05 pm

Cure

Cure

CALCULATIVE SOUNDS LIKE A MAFIA ROLE OMG ARE YOU SURE SHE WAS TOWN LUX? ARE YOU SURE THAT ISN'T A LIE??????????

anyway, nothing's changed. I'm confident that Drandahl was a miller and we're 1:3. We're fine guys WE'RE FINE

683[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

As soon as her phone work

684[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:09 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i knew this wasnt gonna work we should have lynched ninfia

685[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:i knew this wasnt gonna work we should have lynched ninfia

luCAS THIS WAS LITERALLY ONE OF THE TWO SCENARIOS WE SAID WOULD HAPPEN EVERYTHING IS STILL FINE WE JUST NEED TO FIND ONE PERSON

686[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:11 pm

high seraph

high seraph

AND THAT PERSON IS NINFIA BECAUSE?? ? ? ? ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON LEFT? SO WE COULD HAVE JSUT LYNCHED HER AND SPARED ME 2 MORE PHASES OF GRIEF AND PANIC

sammie who do you wanna stun

687[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In graveyard, throwing snowballs at Tiki

688[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:In graveyard, throwing snowballs at Tiki

WHY ME?

689[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:18 pm

high seraph

high seraph

also raie can you explain what role "role related reasons" you have for ninfia to be town?

690[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 46 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:AND THAT PERSON IS NINFIA BECAUSE?? ? ? ? ITS LITERALLY THE ONLY PERSON LEFT? SO WE COULD HAVE JSUT LYNCHED HER AND SPARED ME 2 MORE PHASES OF GRIEF AND PANIC

sammie who do you wanna stun

I strongly believe Ninfia is town. I also believe you are town. I do have a thought though. That only leaves Sammie. What if Sammie is the last mafia?

Now that we're 99% sure Drandahl was mafia, the only person he was ever in an "alliance" with, was Sammie. This could have been total bs, because if they were both mafia they could easily fake a town alliance that would make them both seem more town. Also, Sammie is very very good at quietly coasting by unnoticed as mafia. She's done it like three times now.

Also, remember that one phase where Ninfia and Drandahl got stunned and there was no NK? If the two of them were the mafia, they could have stunned Ninfia and withheld the nk (this was discussed during that day phase). The fact that YOU stunned Drandahl screwed up that plan.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum