Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 50]

721[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I promised myself I'd rub Lucas's face in this post if Ninfia turned out to be maf and Lucas town, so.

high seraph wrote:stares at the votes on Ninfia... u know what, i get jelly of the relationships ppl on this forum have sometimes. I'd be blushing v embarrassingly if anyone said "i know lucas and im sure that hes like??? totally mafia??? wow vote lucas" and i'd be like aw ok u got me ha ha ha ha

I'm not gonna vote Ninfia though. Yeah her vote on Sammie seems?? really strange??? but I feel like the biggest value in this lynch is in Kiyo saying she thinks Ninfia would be ok with killing nautilus. Full disclosure??? I'd kill nautilus, man, especially since I let my heart speak louder than my brain in RFASH mafia and spared alcasync like a friggin loser and what did i get in return?????? nothing but tears and regret. (The fact that alca was like 2x killproof is not relevant for this argument ok). I'm not, like, defending Ninfia here or anything. But I'm getting used to experimenting with minigames and this time I walked in with a "let's ignore all outside influence" mindset, and I wanna stick to it for a little longer.

After what Rasei said about the lynch, I'm feeling that it's "best" to no lynch right now, rather than lynch someone based on... p much nothing (no offense Kiyo u know i love u and that i think u are probably right. u are always right). There's like a 33% chance we'll lynch a mafia by lynching anyone here, and I don't feel like lynching Ninfia will be immediately beneficial for us.

I don't feel so strongly that she's mafia atm, and that's mainly because she hasn't even made a real attempt to defend herself, and I think that's what most town players do during D1 because they hardly ever have anything to defend themselves with. So yeah.......

"Lucas why are u buddying Ninfia so much? are u mafia too? what do u have to gain with this post?? why aren't you studying for your test??" dude c'mon, those are like? secrets???

unvote, vote: no lynch. look at that snowball fly, you wonder who is it gonna hit??? but it never hits anyone. it keeps going up and up and up. u can't see it anymore. it's gone. forever.

re: Tiki, tbh my eyebrows raised when I saw that and I instantly thought "this is really scummy" but then I realized... has Tiki even ever been mafia? wow

also Sammie!!! Isn't it funny u threw a snowball at me and then I threw a snowball at u!!!!! let's stop doing that now ok

this snowball bash doesn't have enough middle school bullies:

tbh i bet ninfia is mafia bc i'm always wrong lmao

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

722[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Poor, poor cinnamon bun.

723[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:08 pm

nautilus

nautilus

READ THE DOC, IT WAS NINFIA'S IDEA! D=

From that list I am most inclined to take on Nautie.

724[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:
READ THE DOC, IT WAS NINFIA'S IDEA! D=

From that list I am most inclined to take on Nautie.

YEAH, BUT SHE MADE THE LIST! XD

725[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:43 pm

Cure

Cure

Yeah but she also said i was her first choice so you made the decision to kill mitsu so really its your fault

726[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:09 am

Cure

Cure

Okay, so. I really liked my role, but I am completely baffled that I was able to execute it successfully. This game was just me building up a massive pile of bullshit and the longer the game went on, the more I expected people to shove me off into the grave I was digging for myself.

Things that happened:

-So I knew who mafia was, but they didn't know who I was. This means I needed to figure out a way to get myself cleared as town in a way that would get mafia to try to kill me (because cleared town = need to die). I figured the BEST way to do this was straight up bus my teammate before they were under suspicion and claim alignment cop.
-I felt Tiki was the best choice between the two, because no one ever wants to lynch Tiki, and also I felt Ninfia would be better at solo flying under the radar and possibly picking up on hints I was leaving (The fact that I WAS SO AGGRESSIVELY ADAMANT ABOUT NINFIA NOT BEING MAF SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CLUE NELFIA PLZ. apparently I was too convincing??)
-I made a snap decision on D2 to do this because I didn't want ninfia to get pressure put on her, and wanted to act before there was any actual suspicion on Tiki to better reinforce the idea that I was town. The fact that Tiki ended up being a bomb (which I had no knowledge of) actually worked against me and I was pretty mad about it. OF ALL ROLES.
-I claimed "infallable" allignment cop so I could set up my next tunneling target as a miller. unfortunately drandahl's role fit this criteria and he was the victim of it :V
-I cannot believe people believed the bullshit DOUBLE STUNS HA HA A FRAME DRANDAHL IS MAF AND ALSO A MILLER. Anyone who had looked at the actions lists closely would have realized that this was total bullshit. especially after LUCAS claimed the second stun people should have straight up abandoned that bandwagon and I was so relieved that they didn't. 
-uhhh Rasei investigated me and I pulled that fake roleclaim out of my ass. I have no idea why anyone believed that "YES. TOWN MILLER WITH A THIRD PARTY WIN CONDITION TO KILL THEIR SIBLINGS." when there was zero mention of neutrals in the game and it was such a dumb and fake sounding role and LITERALLY NO ONE batted an eyelash at it or figured it might be fake and?????????? I kept waiting for lucas to smash his way into the thread and vote me and murder me but it didn't happen and immmm (and somehow even at this point mafia wasn't sure that I was the last mafia even though I CLAIMED MY ROLE THEY KNEW TO BE THE MAFIA ROLE?!?!?!???????)
-ummm ninfia almost got lynched and then i screamed at everyone 10 minutes before rollover and reconvinced them to lynch blaire?
-i was pretty worried because i was pretty sure ninfia was going to get stunned there was no way ninfia was going to not get stunned
- i looked at sammie's role and was like "okay but can i convince lucas that sammie is maf???"
-and then i made up a bunch of shit and took advantage of sammie being afk (i'm sorry sammie) and lied to my brother and then he thought she was maf and I'M SORR y LUCAS. THE RATIO WAS 2:2 ALL ALONG
-how did that miller ploy work so well
-why did anyone believe me
-and then I got converted and was able to use my jail!!
-tbh i was pretty glad kiyo and mitsu were dead once I started lying about EVERYTHING becaue they straight up would have pointed out the stunning discrepancies like... immediately and I would have been murdered

tbh I'd never have tried something as insane as bussing a teammate for no reason if I hadn't been a solo player and decided early on that I was going to try to solo the game for the hell of it because this is the only opportunity I'd get to do it pretty much ever and if it worked out yay awesome, but it was likely to blow up in my face. and then it worked out and i just sort of yelled at everyone and told them what to do while lying about everything and they listened ???

tl;dr im an asshole and killed my teammate in cold blood to win the game

727[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:24 am

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god i called it tbh

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Pm10

ALSO, KIYO, FINE. yOU WERE RIGHT YOU ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND I WILL FOLLOW YOu ALWAYS AND FOREVER STARTING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! i'm sorry ok u are beautiful and good at mafia ;n;

I can't even write a post about this game, it really was so intense for me that I went to bed really early last night because I did nOT want to see this rollover and I felt sure that, although it made no sense, I was doing the wrong thing stunning Sammie. i KNOW I STILL KEPT MY STUN BECAUSe i didn't even know what to do tbh I was suffering....... and I kept thinking about my last post (tiki is mafia => dran stole from tiki => dran is mafia => dran gave it to sammie => sammie is mafia) so i thought there was at least a chance....... that I was right...

I'm sorry for being terrible at maf (and math too I guess!!!). And congratulations to Tiki and Ninfia for playing a REALLY GOOD game.

I wouldn't have lynched Tiki if it wasn't for Cure's "investigation", and Ninfia didn't seem mafia to me at all (not to mention that her killing method had a really town-leaning flavor omfg) up until the last day phase, when I frEAKED OUT and changed my vote from Blaire to Ninfia and I..... guess I should have left it there ;n;

What has this game taught me:
  • Blaire and drandahl are childhood rivals and I shouldn't really spend so much time thinking about their fighting
  • Cure is a deceptive little sister and should never be trusted again. Little sisters are evil.
  • Always go with Kiyoko's gut instinct, they are always correct.
  • Trust no one, even if their role flavor sounds like it's one the town side (GOD tHIS POINT IS ACTUALLY A VERY ACCURATE SUMMARY OF THIS GAME)
  • Never be best friends with Ninfia
  • Always lynch Tiki?????????????
  • TBH (and im about to start some real talk here) i think the biggest lesson (for me) here is that mafia is a game in which you are alone and in the dark about everyone else around you. I just realized I tend to think about it as a team effort, and it is a little, but the biggest part of it is walking on your own and believe no one but yourself (and even THAT can go wrong if you have a specially trollsome role).....

ok honestly though this game had me pulling my hair out when I wrote down my thoughts on all players and I realized I had pretty solid reasons (???) to believe that everyone (except Blaire) was town (??? ? ?? ?). i'm so angry rn tbh lmaoooo

Lastly, re: accidental bomb on my lap? ??? IMO, it's ok Lux, don't sweat about it! I think you were an A+++ host, and I had a lot of fun with this game, even though my role wAS APPARENTLY THE MOST USELESS OF THE BUNCH? >:o But thank you for this game, I think the mechanics were really good and that it was very well balanced (pls teach me how to balance a game....). The snow mechanics reminded me of Psycho-Pass mafia, and I wish we could have discussed it more in-depht in the thread, but I guess it was against town's interests in this game (unlike Psycho-Pass mafia), since disclosing the amount of snow each player had would be beneficial only to the mafia. I guess the furthest we got about discussing snow in this game was my own post talking about How Kiyoko Died...

Also thank u for putting up with me and my rants ;w; any host that puts up with me is an A+ host tbh

THANKS FOR PLAYING EVERYONE, and congrats to Ninfia and Tiki!!!

im not gonna congratulate raie go away ///

728[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

high seraph wrote:even though my role wAS APPARENTLY THE MOST USELESS OF THE BUNCH?

This was kind of intentional. You and Rasei were the condition upon which if Ninfia and Tiki died, Cure would be able to continue as mafia, otherwise mafia would lose. I tried to make you two a little weaker so mafia wouldn't get too outrageously strong if they took out both siblings and the dominant roles in the process. Conversely, nautilus and Sammiya consumed more snow than most town yet had some of the most versatile and straight-forward pro-town effects.

I TRIED.

Though I hope you didn't dislike your role. ;w; I love the idea of messing with voting mechanics, and I've included it in both games. It's just a shame it didn't get a chance to pan out. If the game had more players it might've made more of a difference.

high seraph wrote:Also thank u for putting up with me and my rants ;w; any host that puts up with me is an A+ host tbh

I am always here for you bby <3

I shall make sure to grab you for a game the next time I host.

Edit: I like all of your points you made about what you learned! I think town's biggest thing was that they needed to trust their instincts more this game. Quite a number of people suspected Cure and Ninfia, but ended up getting talked out of it rather than sticking to their guns. When "it's complicated" is used to describe a role, challenge them! Odds are they're hoping you won't ask more.

I was very impressed and proud of all of you!

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

729[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:41 am

Cure

Cure

tbh mafia was just as confused about me for 90% of the game as town was

what is cure doing no one knows she is playing chess against herself by herself in the snow

also she hates her big brother and sister and no one except her is allowed to have fun at snowball fights

is what you should take from this game probably

730[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:48 am

high seraph

high seraph

tbh if I hadn't been so obviously cleared as town from the beginning by those stuns, I think my own role would eventually kill me since my ex-besties could doublevote me, which would EASILY lead to a mislynch ;_______; But no I didn't dislike my role!!! I'm not a big fan of vote-manipulation roles tbh, but I don't mind getting that kind of role. I mean, I kind of like it actually?? Because it means that ultimately you don't have anything to work with besides the actual thread and I think that's really cool for the overall gameplay.

It DID made me feel ????? at one point when I "realized" that Cure was an alignment cop and Rasei was a role cop and I was just....... a cool older brother????????? wow so cool

Speaking of Rasei, I really loved reading through her journal entries (omg that sounds so wrong?), and you made them really fun too Lux!!! I especially loved the entries on myself (so cool) and on Rasei herself. We should all have believed Rasei more. I'm sorry you're dead Rasei. But I'm dead too. And our little sister is alive and she will inherit the family fortune all by herself.

731[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:50 am

Cure

Cure

yOU'RE NOT DEAD I JUST WON THE SNOWBALL FIGHT. FOR ONCE I GOT TO DO SOMETHING COOL INSTEAD OF ALWAYS BEING OVERSHADOWED BY MY SIBLINGS WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME HAVE THIS ONE THING FOR MYSELF. LAYS DOWN IN THE SNOW AND SCREMAS

732[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:57 am

high seraph

high seraph

I already said this to Raie but ftr, I'm never buying her cop claims again.

733[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:02 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

high seraph wrote:Speaking of Rasei, I really loved reading through her journal entries (omg that sounds so wrong?), and you made them really fun too Lux!!! I especially loved the entries on myself (so cool) and on Rasei herself.

ahh! I'm glad you liked that. I thought it'd be a clever way to handle Rasei's role. Tbh I wrote all of them like 10-20 minutes before rollover each day. The ones for people Rasei never targeted during the game, I wrote up specifically for the post-game so people could opt to see the journal entry, guess at it, and then see the real role.

It was a fun challenge to use a different voice and think of ways to make it sound convincingly in-character while still giving role hints without spelling it out or suggesting alignments. I did get kind of lazy with two of them earlier today (Sammiya's, notably), but I figured it was okay since the game was over at that point.

Edit: I wondered how long it'd take for people to notice their role names in Rasei's investigations, since I figured that'd be the best way to vet her role from her position. For instance, she mentioned her drandahl investigation at the same time he posted about it, making it look like she might be capitalizing on the situation with a fake claim. But if drandahl read the diary entry, he might notice that "sociable" was near the end.

734[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:56 am

high seraph

high seraph

also, I was thrown off a bit when Rasei claimed she was the middle sister. I was like, wait I thought our role names were youngest/middle/oldest sibling? And then I was like "well, whatever, maybe Lux called me 'sibling' because she doesn't know I'm a boy...? Or maybe Rasei just adapted her own role name idk it doesn't matter"

gets ready for the next game >--(o

735[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 49 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:20 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:tl;dr im an asshole and killed my teammate in cold blood to win the game

This summarizes my greatest takeaway from the game.

high seraph wrote:
  • Always lynch Tiki?????????????

D=

(And I would argue this is a bad lesson, since it was a Mafia ploy to get me voted out, and I was a bomb on top of that!)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum