Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins]

+8
high seraph
nautilus
drandahl
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
Luxaria
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

16[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

No rush, though I am excited about this game. Thanks for organizing!

17[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Why thank you, drandahl! I will give you the best role.

18[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:Why thank you, drandahl! I will give you the best role.

I think the best role should go to me, because,m like, I always do the best things with my roles, right Lux?

19[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Bats eyes at Lex. I want an okay role please. Also TOWN is going to win.

20[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

To ask is to receive!

But what if you are mafia? Would you still wish for town to win?

21[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Update: This will not be ready for 8:00 PM PST December 30th.

It might be ready an hour or two past this point, and if this is the case I'll consider starting the game and ending N0 at standard rollover time. However, I might just wait for tomorrow night to make it fair.

22[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

YOLO

I'M CHEERING FOR MAF, WHOEVER IT ENDS UP BEING

EVEN IF I'M TOWN, MAKE ME PROUD, MAFIA

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

23[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:55 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh.

Interrupting this maf fangirl over here.

I uh kind of passed out while finishing it up, and now I'm awake and I hate naps, and napping, and being awake in general.

In other words, it'll be up at 8:00 PM PST on December 31st. Just in time for new years, yay!

Time to delete the mention at the start of the thread of this being a game to close out 2015.

24[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:15 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Bespectacled Cat Found Dead On New Year's Eve Cheering For Mafia

alternatively

Police Unable to Implicate Smol Cat Found Standing in Puddle Of Blood and Corpses

25[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... Of course I will cheer town out loud if I'm mafia.

Edit: OMG! I have an edit button.

26[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Glaring design flaw noticed earlier this evening; fixing a few things and mechanics. Game will start tonight, but a little delayed.

AKA I suck.

27[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:01 pm

drandahl

drandahl

No problem, Luxahost.

28[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:00 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Don't ever feel bad, Lux! Never!

29[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I... think everything's written up. I'm just doing a few passes over it to make sure my last minute fine-tuning didn't break anything... again.

Let's just say that I discovered I, uh, accidentally forgot to inhibit snowballing, as it were. Poor mafia wouldn't have been able to kill anyone after like D2.

30[Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Snowball Bash Mafia] [Mafia Wins] Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Preparing to assign roles. Updating the rules and mechanics.

[Rules and Mechanics]

Mechanics
Snowforts start at 2 snow.
Snow falls at the start of each day phase, adding 1 snow to your snowfort.
Snow is used by various abilities to perform actions.
Some role actions that consume snow also give snow to the recipient.
Some role actions will kill a player if they are at 0 snow when receiving the action.
Snowforts cap at 5 snow.
Night kills do 3 snow worth of damage. If the night kill leaves the player at 0 snow, they die.
The mafia delivering the night kill may consume 2 snow to add 1 additional damage to the night kill.

Rules
3 votes per phase, however, you may convert the snowfall from that day phase into a 4th vote.
No Lynch and No Vote are valid votes.
Claiming is allowed, but no screencapping or quoting of your role PM.
Dead players may not speculate in thread.

Miscellaneous
I will track your snow totals and provide them in PM each phase and upon request.
Starting ratio is 3M:7T.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum