Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

+9
Sammiya
Rasei
T3tsuya
high seraph
Cure
Luxaria
Mr. Alice
Ninfia
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 30]

76Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I return!

Cure wrote:I'd throw Tiki in the mix, but I've learned my lesson.

As do they all.

Anyway, first, Rasei left out my stated action (stunning Tet). =(

Second, leaning toward a Cure vote, for all prior reasoning. True, it would be a mistake for a Mafia, especially an experienced one, to draw attention like that, but, from my own experiences, that's just a mistake in general. Trust me, I'm an expert when it comes to being Town and saying one thing that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, only to get lynched. XD

That's also why I haven't voted yet, despite, so far, being most comfortable in voting Cure. If not her though, I'd target the quiet players, certainly.

Pagetop edit: I don't have a joke here.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

77Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 RCvPBEt
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA

Cure
Mr. Alice

T3tsuya
Mr. Alice
Cure
Cure
Cure
Mr. Alice

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

78Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:12 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Rasei wrote:
T3T PROTECTED T3T. <Can we really protected ourselves in this game?>

Kiyo wrote:PROTECT - Protects the target from kills, but not stuns. You can target yourself, and you can target the same player twice in a row.

This is allowed and I will likely be continuing to do it later in the game.

I am more than a little weirded out that some people are reluctant to even vote today due to the fact that, in the best possible case for mafia, they need to take out 5 people. This is assuming they don't lose a single member and manage to get a kill every single night.

That is a huge buffer zone and a long, long period of time for a game where from the looks of it, we are all vanilla (Has not been refuted yet). It is to town's advantage to hit early and hit fast while we can afford it. Mafia knows this. I'd very much like us to have an opinion about what's going on and not durdle ourselves to death without pressing our current numerical advantage.

I don't care who gets lynched so long as there's information to be gained, but it's to our advantage that we lynch someone. I still would think that way if all of a sudden everybody ignores the stun and leads a kill on me, at least then you can look at the people who were contending with me the hardest afterwards.

Cure wrote:i know you're pretending you're stepping on me to ignore the fact that im actively stepping on u right now it's okay you can admit that you like being stepped on. be the step't

You IRL:

79Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ALSO

Blaire, drandahl and I are out Christmas shopping today, although we're taking a gelato and mafia break now. If I'm out when rollover happens I'll do an unformatted rollover and style it later.

80Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Idk why people always want me to say more on D1 when I literally never have anything useful to contribute like??? I don't have anything for yall still ok like all I have is gut feeling and that's pointing me to Raie, which I'm kinda ??? about but then again I'm pretty ??? about everything all the time so what's even new.

Vote: Cure because hey you wanted something, so here you got something. Also I don't super want to attempt making another post on my shitty phone with shitty data/wifi connections I just want to go back to smellin stuff with Kiyo and drandahl, they're good people to smell stuff with 10/10 would recommend.

81Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:20 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm so upset that you think I'm the most expendable person here tet. rude, tbh. UnU now I'm going to get lynched because of you, because people can't think for themselves and are just going to pile onto your vote. meet me behind the dumpsters at recess and i'll step on u ill fite u I"LL FITE U

At this rate I don't think we're going to be able to make start9 sooo.

Vote: Mr. Alice

I'm not going to count this game against my record because it's a minigame.

tiki wrote:Second, leaning toward a Cure vote, for all prior reasoning. True, it would be a mistake for a Mafia, especially an experienced one, to draw attention like that, but, from my own experiences, that's just a mistake in general. Trust me, I'm an expert when it comes to being Town and saying one thing that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, only to get lynched. XD
I'm not stupid enough to make a mistake like this as mafia, sorry.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

82Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:23 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote Blaire 4 Mayor

83Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:29 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Hopping on to thank Rasei for keeping up the Summary Posts. Also I generally feel like we spend too much time arguing about arguing tbh... I'm happy to push discussion in other ways but tbh, I think some safe discussion (and I understand your concerns around info reveal Raie) is better than a silent thread.

I'm pretty careful with my votes in this format, and I'm not prepared to vote at this time. However, I think the discussions between T3t, Lux, and Cure are interestingly pushy... Though may just be vocal players in general. Will reread tonight.

84Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:32 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:I'm so upset that you think I'm the most expendable person here tet. rude, tbh. UnU now I'm going to get lynched because of you, because people can't think for themselves and are just going to pile onto your vote. meet me behind the dumpsters at recess and i'll step on u ill fite u I"LL FITE U

FITE ME. U'LL JUST LOSE ON PURPOSE SO I CAN STEP ON U.

It's not that you're expendable. Just that you'd reveal a lot about the state of the game as a corpse based on people's talk thus far. If anything, you are very useful both dead and alive. You should be flattered. You'd get to live fast, die young, and leave behind a pretty corpse.

Again everyone, don't bandwagon if you don't agree with my vote. If you make a vote, back it up with something of your own even if it's "Gut feeling".

Mr. Alice wrote:Vote Blaire 4 Mayor

+1

drandahl wrote:Also I generally feel like we spend too much time arguing about arguing tbh

I think the discussions between T3t, Lux, and Cure are interestingly pushy...

Welcome2Mafia

85Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:35 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:FITE ME. U'LL JUST LOSE ON PURPOSE SO I CAN STEP ON U.

It's not that you're expendable. Just that you'd reveal a lot about the state of the game as a corpse based on people's talk thus far. If anything, you are very useful both dead and alive. You should be flattered. You'd get to live fast, die young, and leave behind a pretty corpse.

I'd prefer to off someone who is genuinely expendable rather than myself tet-chan Q^Q You'll lose one third of the thread if I die, and I know you'll miss me. Stepping on a corpse isn't fun. Believe me, I've tried it.

86Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Night Zero Claims:

Also as a side note: I work both jobs tomorrow so I'm not sure how much I can post. I don't get off one until almost rollover.

87Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:08 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:You'll lose one third of the thread if I die, and I know you'll miss me. Stepping on a corpse isn't fun. Believe me, I've tried it.

I know I would. The sacrifices I'm willing to make are unbelievable.

88Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:48 pm

Cure

Cure

listen i'll never let you step on me again after this. i've learned from my mistakes here

89Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I wasn't going to say anything but a particularly attractive someone asked me to confirm in a very charming way.

Everyone is vanilla outside of the nk and randomized actions.

90Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] - Page 6 Empty Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:12 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:I wasn't going to say anything but a particularly attractive someone asked me to confirm in a very charming way.

Everyone is vanilla outside of the nk and randomized actions.

Had a feeling. Having it confirmed helps quite a bit. That means that even played optimally, Mafia will take a very long time to get to a point where they can win. Playing the attrition game on randomized actions means Town is heavily favored, we can afford to take risks.

Cure wrote:listen i'll never let you step on me again after this. i've learned from my mistakes here

I thought the point of the stepping was that permission was taken and not given.

You say that every week. You'll be back. You cannot resist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum