Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 30]

76 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:10 pm

I return!

Cure wrote:I'd throw Tiki in the mix, but I've learned my lesson.

As do they all.

Anyway, first, Rasei left out my stated action (stunning Tet). =(

Second, leaning toward a Cure vote, for all prior reasoning. True, it would be a mistake for a Mafia, especially an experienced one, to draw attention like that, but, from my own experiences, that's just a mistake in general. Trust me, I'm an expert when it comes to being Town and saying one thing that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, only to get lynched. XD

That's also why I haven't voted yet, despite, so far, being most comfortable in voting Cure. If not her though, I'd target the quiet players, certainly.

Pagetop edit: I don't have a joke here.



Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
View user profile

77 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:11 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
TWITCH PLAYS
MAFIA


Cure
Mr. Alice
2
1

T3tsuya
Mr. Alice
Cure
Cure
Cure
Mr. Alice



Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

78 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:12 pm

Rasei wrote:
T3T PROTECTED T3T. <Can we really protected ourselves in this game?>

Kiyo wrote:PROTECT - Protects the target from kills, but not stuns. You can target yourself, and you can target the same player twice in a row.

This is allowed and I will likely be continuing to do it later in the game.



I am more than a little weirded out that some people are reluctant to even vote today due to the fact that, in the best possible case for mafia, they need to take out 5 people. This is assuming they don't lose a single member and manage to get a kill every single night.

That is a huge buffer zone and a long, long period of time for a game where from the looks of it, we are all vanilla (Has not been refuted yet). It is to town's advantage to hit early and hit fast while we can afford it. Mafia knows this. I'd very much like us to have an opinion about what's going on and not durdle ourselves to death without pressing our current numerical advantage.

I don't care who gets lynched so long as there's information to be gained, but it's to our advantage that we lynch someone. I still would think that way if all of a sudden everybody ignores the stun and leads a kill on me, at least then you can look at the people who were contending with me the hardest afterwards.




Cure wrote:i know you're pretending you're stepping on me to ignore the fact that im actively stepping on u right now it's okay you can admit that you like being stepped on. be the step't

You IRL:

View user profile

79 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:13 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
ALSO

Blaire, drandahl and I are out Christmas shopping today, although we're taking a gelato and mafia break now. If I'm out when rollover happens I'll do an unformatted rollover and style it later.


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

80 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Idk why people always want me to say more on D1 when I literally never have anything useful to contribute like??? I don't have anything for yall still ok like all I have is gut feeling and that's pointing me to Raie, which I'm kinda ??? about but then again I'm pretty ??? about everything all the time so what's even new.

Vote: Cure because hey you wanted something, so here you got something. Also I don't super want to attempt making another post on my shitty phone with shitty data/wifi connections I just want to go back to smellin stuff with Kiyo and drandahl, they're good people to smell stuff with 10/10 would recommend.


_________________
View user profile

81 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:20 pm

I'm so upset that you think I'm the most expendable person here tet. rude, tbh. UnU now I'm going to get lynched because of you, because people can't think for themselves and are just going to pile onto your vote. meet me behind the dumpsters at recess and i'll step on u ill fite u I"LL FITE U


At this rate I don't think we're going to be able to make start9 sooo.

Vote: Mr. Alice


I'm not going to count this game against my record because it's a minigame.

tiki wrote:Second, leaning toward a Cure vote, for all prior reasoning. True, it would be a mistake for a Mafia, especially an experienced one, to draw attention like that, but, from my own experiences, that's just a mistake in general. Trust me, I'm an expert when it comes to being Town and saying one thing that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, only to get lynched. XD
I'm not stupid enough to make a mistake like this as mafia, sorry.



Last edited by Cure on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

82 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:23 pm

Vote Blaire 4 Mayor


_________________
View user profile

83 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:29 pm

Hopping on to thank Rasei for keeping up the Summary Posts. Also I generally feel like we spend too much time arguing about arguing tbh... I'm happy to push discussion in other ways but tbh, I think some safe discussion (and I understand your concerns around info reveal Raie) is better than a silent thread.

I'm pretty careful with my votes in this format, and I'm not prepared to vote at this time. However, I think the discussions between T3t, Lux, and Cure are interestingly pushy... Though may just be vocal players in general. Will reread tonight.

View user profile

84 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Cure wrote:I'm so upset that you think I'm the most expendable person here tet. rude, tbh. UnU now I'm going to get lynched because of you, because people can't think for themselves and are just going to pile onto your vote. meet me behind the dumpsters at recess and i'll step on u ill fite u I"LL FITE U

FITE ME. U'LL JUST LOSE ON PURPOSE SO I CAN STEP ON U.

It's not that you're expendable. Just that you'd reveal a lot about the state of the game as a corpse based on people's talk thus far. If anything, you are very useful both dead and alive. You should be flattered. You'd get to live fast, die young, and leave behind a pretty corpse.



Again everyone, don't bandwagon if you don't agree with my vote. If you make a vote, back it up with something of your own even if it's "Gut feeling".



Mr. Alice wrote:Vote Blaire 4 Mayor

+1

drandahl wrote:Also I generally feel like we spend too much time arguing about arguing tbh


I think the discussions between T3t, Lux, and Cure are interestingly pushy...

Welcome2Mafia

View user profile

85 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:35 pm

T3tsuya wrote:FITE ME. U'LL JUST LOSE ON PURPOSE SO I CAN STEP ON U.

It's not that you're expendable. Just that you'd reveal a lot about the state of the game as a corpse based on people's talk thus far. If anything, you are very useful both dead and alive. You should be flattered. You'd get to live fast, die young, and leave behind a pretty corpse.

I'd prefer to off someone who is genuinely expendable rather than myself tet-chan Q^Q You'll lose one third of the thread if I die, and I know you'll miss me. Stepping on a corpse isn't fun. Believe me, I've tried it.

View user profile

86 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Night Zero Claims:
   Rasei PROTECTED Sammy.
  Sammy PROTECTED Alca.
  Dran PROTECTED Lux.
  T3T PROTECTED T3T. <

  Cure STUN Ninfia.
  Ninfia STUN T3T.
  Tiki STUN T3T.

  Lux BUS T3tsuya and High Lucas.
  Blair BUS ??. <I think that what he meant when he called Lux a public transportation buddy.>


Also as a side note: I work both jobs tomorrow so I'm not sure how much I can post. I don't get off one until almost rollover.


_________________
"I never dreamed a character inside the story could change the story." - Drosselmeyer


NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

87 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:08 pm

Cure wrote:You'll lose one third of the thread if I die, and I know you'll miss me. Stepping on a corpse isn't fun. Believe me, I've tried it.

I know I would. The sacrifices I'm willing to make are unbelievable.

View user profile

88 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:48 pm

listen i'll never let you step on me again after this. i've learned from my mistakes here


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

89 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:55 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
I wasn't going to say anything but a particularly attractive someone asked me to confirm in a very charming way.

Everyone is vanilla outside of the nk and randomized actions.


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

90 Re: Twitch Plays Mafia [HELIX WIN] on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:12 pm

Kiyoko wrote:I wasn't going to say anything but a particularly attractive someone asked me to confirm in a very charming way.

Everyone is vanilla outside of the nk and randomized actions.

Had a feeling. Having it confirmed helps quite a bit. That means that even played optimally, Mafia will take a very long time to get to a point where they can win. Playing the attrition game on randomized actions means Town is heavily favored, we can afford to take risks.

Cure wrote:listen i'll never let you step on me again after this. i've learned from my mistakes here

I thought the point of the stepping was that permission was taken and not given.

You say that every week. You'll be back. You cannot resist.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 30]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum