Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

181PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Funny thing is, if all four of us who have been talking are Town, and 3/4 of the quiet ones are Mafia, then when I've of us talking people (probably me) flips Town, that'll make either Cure + Dran, or me + Lucas look like the safest targets to shoot, practically securing the Mafia win. XD

Still leaning toward Dran and Cure, though.

182PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 SSlFPap

16:23:00 HIGH_SERAPH > RASEI
18:42:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
19:00:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL
19:54:00 KOTAKIA > DRANDAHL
19:55:00 CURE > DRANDAHL
21:03:00 ADAWG > DRANDAHL
02:49:00 DRANDAHL > CURE
10:28:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:35:00 DRANDAHL > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:41:00 SAMMIYA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
11:50:00 KOTAKIA > TIKI_THE_TROLL
12:20:00 TIKI_THE_TROLL > CURE
14:09:00 HIGH_SERAPH > TIKI_THE_TROLL
15:36:00 HIGH_SERAPH > CURE
15:59:00 TIKI_THE_TROLL > TIKI_THE_TROLL

TIKI_THE_TROLL 5
CURE 1
DRANDAHL 1

15 RECORDS FOUND.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

183PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:39 pm

high seraph

high seraph

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 MQsVH

184PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm wondering though why Lucas seems to be agreeing with me, yet still has his vote on me.

185PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Cure

Cure

because he's makishima.

186PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:36 pm

high seraph

high seraph

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Latest?cb=20150629191528
BECAUSE WHATS THE FUckING POINT

unvote Tiki, VTOE CURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING cHANGES

187PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ooh, now if either Sammie or Kotakia change their votes, we have a tie! ^_^ Same if the votes on me stay as is and Rasei and Adawg go Cure.

If it's a tie, or the balance shifts to cure, I won't be able to put up my hilarious (BECAUSE I'M FUNNY) post idea, since, well, it wouldn't matter at that point, but still.

Bah. Only 14 minutes to go, though.

188PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:46 pm

Cure

Cure

:\

189PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:54 pm

high seraph

high seraph

im just happy that this game made me look for akane gifs, which made me look for general zero escape gifs, which made me search for general zero escape thank god for zero escape

190PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ooh, 5 minutes! I have my final post all prepped up and ready to go, just in case! =D

191PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:56 pm

Cure

Cure

I'M TOO ANXIOUS TO POST THIS THE LAST MINUTE BEFFORE ROLLOVER SO I'M POSTING IT FIVE MINUTES BEFORE ROLLOVER. LAYS DOWN AND CRIES A LOT I HATE THIS GAME. I HATE MAFIA.

Writing this up to post the last minute before rollover and hopefully all hell doesn't break loose. I really really really really really hope tiki doesn't flip town, because that means EVERYONE who voted Aistaraina was town, and we have basically wasted the whole game fixating on that. This is the worst possible outcome. plz let Tiki be maf. There's no way someone this scummy can't be maf plz. plz z z z.

if he does flip town, I'll understand everyone not trusting me and I... don't... want... you to waste a phase lynching me tomorrow, but I will tolerate it because then it'll show that both I and Drandahl are town and you'll know who to kill. Then again, I think if we last that long somehow, lynching me will make us lose anyway. REGARDLESS: If tiki flips town, Kougami plz shoot Lucas anyway. Do not waste your bullet on me because the game will be over. I think regardless of tiki's alignment, we can all agree that Lucas is really flippin scummy and is definitely mafia.

If Tiki flips Mafia, Kougami plz shoot Lucas anyway because I really think we need to start using our guns and dominators. Lucas has been pretty aggressive with his votes, and I think the chances of him being Makishima are pretty high.

I am Town. Drandahl is town.

Tiki is in limbo.

This leaves:

Lucas Seraph
Adawg

Sammie
Rasei
Kotakia

I don't know what to think about the last three. Lucas was pretty heavily fosing Rasei for no real reason, so I think she's probably not mafia. Kotakia was around after drandahl outed me, but before I claimed, and if she was mafia she could have counterclaimed to get a lynch going on me so I'm p r e tty sure she's not mafia? I could be wrong. I COULD BE WRONG. SHRIEKS IN ANGUISH.

If we have somehow mislynched today, the gun absolutely has to be used tonight (and hit a mafia member) in order for us not to lose at the start of the next day phase. The game is literally over if we don't vig a mafia. kougami I believe in you plz don't let us down.

If we have not mislynched today, yaaaay, but the above still holds true. We'll be in a slightly better position now, but it doesn't mean we can relax, because if We mislynch tomorrow, we lose next night phase (also true if Kougami hits a townie on either n2 or n3).

IT'S LOOKING KIND OF GRIM, BUT... I HAVE... FAITH... THAT... TIKI IS NOT AN INSANELY SCUMMY TOWNIE AND IS ACTUALLY MAFIA. I-I have faith... c-cries... if you're town tiki i'm never playing mafia with you again my heart can't take this kind of rusing.

The bottom line is: I am Akane, and I am town. If tiki flips maf, I will probably die tonight. If tiki flips town, I will proabably not die tonight so that mafia can get you guys to lynch me. if we somehow make it to D3.

everyone please use your dominators tonight ;v; good targets are Lucas, Ada, and idk.. sammie?

I think we can still win this if we BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF NON-LETHAL WEAPONS. I haven't been this anxious about a mafia game in like three years. I'm never anxious when I'm mafia I don't like being town I DON'T LIKE BEI IGHN TODWNGKLSJFGHKLSJSDFKJHSGH S

192PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:IT'S LOOKING KIND OF GRIM, BUT... I HAVE... FAITH... THAT... TIKI IS NOT AN INSANELY SCUMMY TOWNIE AND IS ACTUALLY MAFIA.

You'll learn someday. XD

193PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, looks like this is it! Even with all the spec for today, my prediction for the rest of the game is:

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 VCX9puT

(I will never tire of that gif.)

Resident Jinx here.
I am amazing at what I do.

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Hqdefault

AND FINALLY, AS IS TRADITION:
UNVOTE, VOTE - TIKI THE TROLL

Because it doesn't really matter at this point. XD

194PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:59 pm

Cure

Cure

It should be illegal to be that scummy and still be town.

195PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 1kp6Sns

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 13 UrgLIVNCIVILIAN (ALIAS: TIKI THE TROLL)

When something impossible happens, there are only two possibilities. Either your assumptions are wrong, or you have gone crazy.

4 : 3

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum