Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

226PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:11 pm

high seraph

high seraph

GJ CRIMINALS U PLAYED ME SO GOOD

NOW WHO THE FUCK SHOT ME

227PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Thank you for hosting, Kiyoko! That was pretty fun to watch. I actually hope that this game is hosted with a larger number of players in the future (or again); the CCs really introduced a nice angle to the game!

I was musing before I died about how mafia would vote in this game (reducing CCs vs increasing CCs) but I was like "hmmm idk if I should elaborate on this" and then I died.

Also: mafia got perfect crime, which is super fitting given the premise, haha

228PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:14 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks for hosting, Kiyo. This was a lot of fun, and the mechanics were pretty interesting. Hunting for Makishima felt pretty fun, even if town failed in the end.

229PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl shot Lucas

Mafia killed adawg, I presume in an attempt to find Kougami.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

230PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm pissed off at my internet, to be honest. I was looking forward to posting FAR more then I did, which would've given you guys a better chance at catching on. But then it decided to act the hell up/kept going out randomly, which kinda put a damper on it all. And then my phone refusing to load Cry Wolf hit. I feel terrible about that, and I apologize for all of that.

You guys did the best that you could given everything, and I absolutely loved the mechanics of this game, though! Thank you for hosting Kiyoko!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

231PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:49 pm

adawg

adawg

I 'M CRYING I WENT OUT TO PARTY LAST NIGH T
! f ff
>:( SORRY TOWN

232PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by Sammiya, Kotakia and Rasei
PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 1gXW6ZY The Perfect Crime
Win a game as mafia without losing a single mafia member.

Honorary Mention to alcasync, who already has the achievement
PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 JgdMNRX That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

233PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:42 am

high seraph

high seraph

gg everyone, and thanks for hosting Kiyo!!

And btw in case anyone got confused, the gifs I was posting are from 999: Nine Persons, Nine Hours, Nine Doors, and I started out by posting gifs of a character named Akane. Eventually I ended up posting gifs of other characters too because yolo. Everyone should play 999 and its sequel, Virtue's Last Reward ok go go go

234PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:27 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Awesome game, guys! I tried subtly claiming I was an Investigator and I think Lucas caught that earlier on. Cure and drandahl vs Lucas was icing on the cake for us to just have the chaos make the game for us. You guys played great, town! Especially with 2 quiet mafia members. If they were more active then maybe something would've struck you guys as mafia.

THO Lucas knowing Rasei from the start oh my god.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

235PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 16 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:33 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Good game everyone! Sorry that my mislynch threw us on a whirlwind of terrible misplaced FOSing :( I will try not to scum myself as badly next time!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum