Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

211PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:43 pm

Cure

Cure

Well I figure she's at least not kougami, or shed request not to be shot at. So, safe target.

212PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:45 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Fair.

But it's stupid of me to ask of you, because if she is town, that narrows down the maf search for Kougami to one person (since you might do the killing work for them). Ugh.

213PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:52 pm

Cure

Cure

I think Sammie is probably the last Madison member

Phone mobile Plz.

Mafia member.

edit: home now. I would be willing to bet that Lucas is Makishima given how aggressive and vocal he's been, and how he hasn't seemed to mind throwing votes around early on in phases. Kougami plz tell me you weren't afk and plz tell me you actually shot lucas. plz shoot lucas kougami.

214PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:37 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god look at cure and drandahl and Rasei scheming together

215PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm pretty sure Lucas is mafia too. I'm also a civilian, unless there is four civilians in this game.

Here is how I see the game:

Either Ada, Sammy, or Kotakia are Kougami. The other two is mafia.
Drandahl is an Enforcer.
Cure is Akane.
Rasei is a citizen.
Lucas, Ada, Sammy or Kotakia is Makishima.

216PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:57 pm

high seraph

high seraph

jesus christ i cant believe u are actually also mafia Rasei i fuckin called it wow

217PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 OiD0h0K[REDACTED] (ALIAS: KOTAKIA)

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 N93PWU2CIVILIAN (ALIAS: ADAWG)

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Q7Xst0mCIVILIAN (ALIAS: HIGH SERAPH)

You disappointed me. So I have to give you a punishment.

Regret your helplessness and feel despair.

2 : 3

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Fccf94k

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

218PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

The streak continues.

My legacy remains intact.

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Eugene-711x460
At least one of you guys are familiar with old Nicktoon characters, right?

219PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Roles under spoiler cut:

Spoiler:

Achievements and all that stuff happening later, since I'm not actually home right now.

220PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:03 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i was right abt rasei

221PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:04 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Well done, Rasei.

I'm pretty mad at us right now, town. Still though, good job everyone!

222PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm sorry Lucas for tunneling on you at the end. But i didn't want to die... I was wrong on who Kougami was through

223PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Cure

Cure

:\

224PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Thank you for playing, everyone, and awesome job to mafia.

I was pretty worried going into this that the mechanics would be lame and not do anything but it seems to have fostered some pretty interesting speculation, so overall I'm pretty happy with how the game balance worked out.

I'm heading out for the day, but I'll be back in the evening for achievements and stats and setting up round 8.

225PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 15 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Anyways, congrats to the mute Mafia! =D Just had to sit back and watch the Town burn. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum