Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win

+8
adawg
Tiki The Troll
Cure
Rasei
high seraph
Sammiya
alcasync
Aistaraina
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

106PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 SSlFPap

16:23:00 HIGH_SERAPH > RASEI
18:42:00 CURE > TIKI_THE_TROLL
19:00:00 HIGH_SERAPH > DRANDAHL

TIKI_THE_TROLL 1
DRANDAHL 1

3 RECORDS FOUND.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

107PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Cure

Cure

drandahl wrote:
--Cure: She has been pretty fixated and pushy this game. I see her as somewhat scummy, though I may be misjudging this as a normal playstyle for her.

I use a different playstyle every game, regardless of alignment. I have always done this.

Judging by the first two deaths, the Mafia seems to be going the route of targeting strong players (understandable, because there are no doctors in this game to protect strong players). This means the mafia probably has at least one or two strong players in its ranks as well. I'm going to analyze the player roster and type up a list in a second.

108PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Cure

Cure

double posting don't give a FLIP

P03 SAMMIYA
P04 HIGH SERAPH
P05 RASEI
P06 DRANDAHL
P07 CURE
P08 TIKI THE TROLL
P09 ADAWG
P10 KOTAKIA

5:3

So we're basically going to lose if we don't lynch a mafia member this round. How depressing. Kiyo, does the maf win when they get equal to town, or outnumber them? I couldn't find this listed anywhere unless I'm blind. (I hope it's outnumber, given the small number of people playing this game).

I know I'm town. You don't have to believe me, but for the sake of obviousness, I'm not going to include myself in my list.

tbh it's harder for me to take out people I think are probably NOT mafia, than it is to decide which ones I think ARE.

Tiki is inherently scummy, so he could easily be town so I don't necessarily want to push a lynch on him today. It doesn't detract from the fact that his vote on Aistar was Super Scummy, especially since Nautilus flipped town. He could have easily dropped a vote on a townie that two other townies had already voted for. Also, if Drandahl is mafia, the chances of the two of them being mafia together are Very High, in my opinion. They're also both equally suspicious of me for, idk, being aggressive and wanting to know the reasoning behind people's votes? :O interesting.

I don't really have a read on Lucas, but he's actually reading more town to me than mafia right now I am probably wrong about this. I am always wrong.

Kotakia is usually more chatty when she's town, but she's been pretty quiet so I am Unsure about her.

Sammie has been quiet, but Sammie is usually quiet and is also having trouble with her phone, apparently.

Rasei is busy, and I never know what to think about Rasei, tbh, I've never seen a maf Rasei.

Idk about ada.

Drandahl seems like the best lynch to me, imo. I might go back and more thoroughly scour everyone's posts, but--hahaha no actually I won't because I'm lazy.

109PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mafia wins when their number is greater than or equal to that of town. 3:3 would be a maf victory.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

110PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay so it basically is we lose if we mislynch today.

111PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:23 pm

high seraph

high seraph

omg bye nautilus. . . . .  i liked hanging out with u on ur last few moments

Since nautilus participated on Raina's lynch, she had her CC at 100 -- not enough to be killed by a dominator. There's literally zero doubt that she was the NK target then, which only enforces the idea that the mafia is going after the strongest players first, starting with alca, and now nautilus. I wonder if mafia will keep it up, going after someone like Kotakia or Cure next, or change their strategy and go after a quieter player... I'm dangerously nearing wifom territory here, but I'll keep pushing this thought a little more before dropping it: if these stronger speculators remain alive, does that mean that they are mafia? Will the mafia actually go after a quieter player now in order to cast suspicion on these stronger players?? oh my god i shouldn't have entertained this thought i am actually giving myself a headache

Anyway it seems like we're not really using our dominators... ? looks into the horizon.........

About today's lynch... vote: Rasei while I gather my thoughts and go over the thread again.

Spoiler:

Last edited by high seraph on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

112PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Alright lmao, it's possible I'm missing the mark completely here but I strongly believe that Rasei and drandahl are both mafia. I'd be ok lynching either one of them today.

113PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

It's entirely possible that a dominator has been used and they hit one of the two players that have a CC of 0. That would still allow a later use. Wasn't nautilus also suggesting we wait on our dominator usage? It makes sense so the chance of a 300 would be in play.

As for my suspicions. I still very strongly believe that someone on the lynch yesterday, either Cure, Tiki, or drandahl is mafia. As stated since Cure started the lynch, I don't really believe it's her (although it's possible it was a lucky roll for the mafia). I therefore mostly suspect drandahl and Tiki, Tiki moreso than drandahl, but I'm okay throwing a lynch on either. One of those three just has to be mafia.

Anyways, I have never been able to get a good read on Rasei so I'm not sure how to feel about that. I feel ada is still being... ada... and it's been many eons ago since I've played with her as mafia. So I don't know how to feel about either of them. Especially after watching ada in your SMT game, Lucas.

I feel sammie is being sort of quiet, but I mean... she's been dying a lot early on so maybe she's just trying to float by? Can't say I blame her. As for Lucas, you just planted the perfect WIFOM moment in thread now we can't analyze any patterns that happen. I wouldn't necessarily call that scum but ???

Also, we've had one of each 'vanilla' town die so far. We have Akane and Shinya left, along with 3 unknowns. Well, 2 unknowns because I know what I am, but still. What we really need is Shinya to stay alive. I really wouldn't claim in a game like this, but if it comes down to the wire, man, claim and use your 1-shot on hopefully an obvious mafia because we're close to MYLO.

@ general: y'all should go to indoor trampoline parks that was freakin awesome today (i suddenly have a social life and it is very confusing to me)

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

114PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm inclining to agree that one out of Cure, Tiki, and drandahl are bound to be mafia, with the latter two feeling the most likely given Cure was the starting vote on Raina.

I'm holding back my vote for awhile, though, until other people can give their input.

I don't have particularly strong reads otherwise, though.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

115PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Cure

Cure

hhhfffffffffffffffffffffff I hate being town. I hate being confused and not having extra information it is the worsttttt.

I am really torn between drandahl and tiki. I think the chances of them being teammates is pretty high? Since Tiki could have voted Drandahl instead of Aistaraina, but decided to go with her for Basically No Reason. The EXTREME last second voteswitch from Drandahl would be suspicious if it wasn't to save himself, but it's still pretty suspicious. It's very unlikely that all four people who voted for Aistaraina were town. I'm town. Naut was town. Drandahl was saving himself, that leaves Tiki.

If Lucas is maf, Drandahl is probably town. If Drandahl is maf, Tiki is probably mafia. if Tiki is mafia, either Lucas or Drandahl could be mafia. SHRUGS.

Vote: Tiki

I still don't know what to think about Rasei. She was doing usual D1 Rasei things, but Lucas seems very Fixated on her? Could be a scapegoat (Rasei tends to be kind of scummy, also she's going to be MIA for most of the next phase so she'll be easy to lynch) if Lucas is mafia.

I HATE PLAYING MAFIA.

edit edit: Lucas has also not really mentioned the whole tiki thing much at all and has instead decided to focus all his attention on rasei/drandahl. I think tiki + either lucas/drandahl are maf but idk whichhhhh ~_~~~~~~~

EDIT EDIT EDIT: I think it's imperative that, if we mislynch today, Shinya uses his gun tonight. Otherwise we will lose automatically. Sure, he might hit a townie on accident, but we will lose regardless if we lynch another town member this phase. There is literally nothing to lose by shooting someone tonight if we mislynch.

116PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

If everyone's ok lynching drandahl then let's!! do it!! unvote, vote: drandahl. I'm actually gonna back up my vote with a reasoning, and, while I'm at it, I'm also going to explain why I think Rasei is mafia too, since it's related.

There's a thing in Kotakia's post that makes me fairly certain that she's town too, but I don't think it's neccessary to go in detail about that right now. FWIW, I'm a bit neutral on Tiki atm because he's hard to read and, despite the tie-breaking event, he's posts after being pressured seem pretty clear, as far as I can tell. As for Sammie, she's laying low, but I don't read mafia here either.

drandahl caught my attention as I was rereading the thread because of this:
drandahl wrote:WHO I AM NOT INCLINED TO VOTE
--Nautilus: She's been pretty helpful so far. I'll trust her as town.
--Rasei: She's been pretty helpful so far. I'll trust her as town.

nautilus was being really helpful!! There's no problem there. But, compared to other players, Rasei's posts hardly had anything that would grant her "not inclined to vote" status?? Like, this is an actual list of all Rasei's posts in the game:

SO THAT'S.... FIVE POSTS WITH VERY LITTLE SPECULATION IN THEM........... maybe Rasei and drandahl aren't mafia together, but I'm vv v v v convinced that at least drandahl is mafia, because I'm reading this post as "this person is suspish this person is suspish this one too but rasei is obvsly town" and it just?? doesnt??? make sense?????

i feel like i'm misreading everyhting and im getting rly confused tbh

@ Raie, I've actually been consistently addressing Tiki I think??? I said I don't like ties but Tiki breaking the tie doesn't rly mean much imo lmao. didn't I say the exact words "im ok lynching tiki but maybe lets focus on someone else" at some point??? I think I may have erased it but whatever I'm saying it now lmao

117PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Cure

Cure

I am also okay with lynching drandahl if people would prefer to lynch him over tiki. Though if he flips town, tbh vig should shoot lucas.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

118PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I agree that drandahl's comments on Rasei are really... weird? I think he was siding with her because she defended him kinda. I'm perfectly fine with voting: drandahl for now. It's him, Tiki, or Cure and Cure is seeming super town leaning right now.

I am wary about a bandwagon shift off of drandahl again because that would most likely give mafia even more time to stall, like yesterday.

Raie how the fuck did you ninja me when there hadn't been a post in 54 minutes.

119PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Cure

Cure

im the ninja queen.

i feel like i'm being HAD by the mafia, but okay here we go unvote, vote: drandahl

120PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win - Page 8 Empty Re: PSYCHO-PASS ⚖ mafia win Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Hey, I mean, my vote is flexible, I'm willing to go for Tiki or yourself if we have good reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum