Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4]

+14
adawg
Mr. Alice
drandahl
T3tsuya
Sammiya
alcasync
Ninfia
Cure
chinomi
Ardonye
plotstickers
Rasei
nautilus
high seraph
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 41]

high seraph

high seraph

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 12 Shin-megami-tensei-nocturne-screenshot-06-ps3-us-16may14?$MediaCarousel_LargeImage$

VOTE TALLY

T3tsuya II
alcasync I
No Lynch VII

Kiyoko
vs
n★util★s
vs No Lynch No Vote
Rasei
vs No Lynch
plotstickers
vs No Lynch
chinomi
vs T3tsuya
Cure
vs No Lynch
Ninfia
vs No Lynch
alcasync
vs T3tsuya
Sammiya
vs No Lynch
T3tsuya
vs No Lynch
drandahl
vs alcasync T3tsuya
Mr. Alice
vs alcasync
adawg
vs No Lynch

Last edited by high seraph on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

nautilus

nautilus

unvote
vote: no vote

chi are you neutral. are you a neutral, contract making demon.

Cure

Cure

im like completely baffled because is this some sort of investigation role. is chinomi saying figure out if tet is mafia is chinomi saying she knows tet is mafia because she investigated him but then why would she need to do a thing and also why unvote him and not press a lynch it seems more like "let's figure out if tet is mafia" and that is drandahl's contract goal. ~figure out if is a mafia~.

im just very confused how this could possibly work thi sis just a really weird thing that's going on it could also i guess be a neutral who has to find a mafia player and a town player or something but that's weird. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S. I guess there's no real need to so specifically speculate about it in the thread, we might as well wait until after the next night phase to figure out what is up with this chinomi.

edit like chinomi is definitely reading as neutral at this point there's no way she's not neutral but I'm just t

nautilus

nautilus

My awesome chinomi theory:

chinomi is pretty much hardcore claiming neutral at this point without actually saying it. I don't believe she's actually town detective or anything, because her behaviour is def. neutral leaning (the hoops she's going through to give out info, etc.,)

My gut says that her win condition is tied to how many people she successfully sends the prompt to/how many people agree to it, because she was pretty uptight about plot actually agreeing to it.

It's plausible that her ability/the solicitations involve investigation or conditions regarding alignment, and that's how she may know Tet is mafia (maybe she solicited him n0?). She is probably using this "deal" stuff as an easy way to get her win condition, because obviously town would want information and she's putting it behind a deal.

Disclaimer is that she's neutral, and therefore she could be just fucking with everyone.

Also: the reason why she could have unvoted for Tet is because one of the neutral achievements involves you no lynching/no voting for the entire duration of the game.

If chi isn't neutral I will be extremely baffled and surprised, but I guess there's no way to prove it outside of investigation or her getting her win.

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

chinomi wrote:unvote
ok drandahl here's your information: t3tsuya is mafia

I don't even know what we're operating on here anymore. This kind of feels like the most blatant neutral grab ever.

How is that a deal

Why did you unvote

Pls

EDIT:

nautilus wrote:It's plausible that her ability/the solicitations involve investigation or conditions regarding alignment, and that's how she may know Tet is mafia (maybe she solicited him n0?).

Just to avoid confusion. Chinomi has never solicited me or done anything having to do with me other than voting me for "reasons" and then unvoting.

So

There's that.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

chinomi

chinomi

im saying that t3tsuya is mafia and if you DONT WANNA USE THAT INFO THATS OKAY I HONESTLY DONT MIND JUST GO WITH YO FLOW GUYS

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

what the fuck is going on here omg

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

chinomi

chinomi

if i die you guys are gonna be even more baffled

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Heads up. Blaire and I are out today, may not be paying attention to thread because we will be getting distracted by cheap-ass sushi. drandahl will be out all evening driving.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

真・女神転生 SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI Mafia [DAY 4] - Page 12 20r90

nautilus

nautilus

For what it's worth, chi, I view neutrals as friends, not food, so I think you're cool :( /hugs

I guess the only interesting thing is that chi hasn't outright claimed neutral (despite several people pinning her as neutral) but her behaviour screams neutral, haha.

@Kiyoko - np!! Enjoy your cheap sushi

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Question! Is it possible that someone being stunned is a result from trying to act on someone? O:

Also are you shore that neutrals are friends? Because town and mafia leaning neutrals were definitely a thing in the Gakuen game. o:

nautilus

nautilus

Yep! Well, actually, that's mostly just a statement, but I find that it's generally a good idea to let neutrals do their thing rather than immediately antagonizing them (which was a strategy I used as mafia with a few others a long, long time ago; we scared the town into believing the neutral had it out for everyone, and they didn't consult the neutrals until it was too late). :Ob Hence neutrals being friends, not foods.

For the record, I don't think the neutrals in this game are antagonistic towards each other in terms of the whole finding each other thing, or else chinomi wouldn't be flaunting her neutrality out there like this.

Of course she could be lying about being neutral (going back to the whole she hasn't explicitly said she's neutral yet thing), but that begs the question of why she'd go to such distances to push out information lol

Rasei

Rasei

I think the best way to see if Chinomi is trustworthy is to vote against T3tsuya. That has to wait until D2 through, since I think rollover is in 10 minutes.

Edit: Chinomi, I want to make a deal.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

beep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum