Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 19]

91welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:37 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hey plottie can you do me a favor and just like

punch

me

with your soft bear fists

92welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:41 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Rilakkuma does nothing but relax, so honestly it'd be a pat.

R u OK with that

93welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i'm down

94welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

night 5 end.

Today’s Breakfast Special: Dim sum.  
[Gluten-free options available. Coffee available {Blue Mountain}.]

You grew up in a violent city, where silence was often better than speaking. Over time, you honed that silence into a craft and used it to entertain.

There was an advertisement looking for hire. Having had no jobs for some time, you decided to try it out...

You wake up, sweating and cold. You had a vision of a death in a mansion, one that was definitely different than your simple bed and breakfast. Someone had died in a series of rooms that seemed to go on and on and on...

Shaking your head, you collapse back into bed. Lately, a lot of the guests have had unsettling dreams where they were in another time... another place. You personally hadn't had any of those dreams, but that one just felt so vivid...

Your grip on the blankets tightens a little. The eerie quiet of the night is getting to you, you think. You've tried to be more confident lately, even though you've always slunk to the back of the crowd. You've tried to be stronger, really! Even if the dark scares you a little. And, you think, you've really tried to be a little useful when it comes to what's been going on in this bed and breakfast. These thoughts cycle in your head for a little while. Pssh. Better than those weird dreams, you think. A smile creeps up on your face as you pull the covers up.

It'll be fine, you conclude. Everything will be just fine.

The door unlocks.

Your body is never found. Just a splatter of blood remains on the floor, as silent as you ever were.

Room #2 [Piss Cave] was locked!
plotstickers was silenced! They may not post at all for this entire phase with the exception of their vote.
Mr. Alice has been killed! They were the MIME. They were TOWN.
Day 6 has begun. Please vote for who, if any, you would like to lynch.
Day 6 will end on August 20th*, 2015 at 12:00PM EST or when all votes have been locked in.

95welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i know, an actual death in a rollover

i'm shocked too

96welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:03 pm

alcasync

alcasync

vote: Tiki The Troll

unvote

Die properly this time.

97welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:11 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Tiki the Troll Unvote: Tiki the Troll Vote: Tiki the Troll

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

98welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:14 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

there's finally a breakfast and i die?

i can't believe this omg...rip....

99welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:36 pm

nautilus

nautilus

vote tally.

Tiki the Troll: II

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs.
plotstickers vs.
deo vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

100welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:43 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

SINCE PLOT CANNOT SPEAK TODAY, I roomed with plot last night.

Plot also sent me a note (with chocolate attached) as well.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

101welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

vote tally.

Tiki the Troll: IV
Sammiya: I
AliceofOz: I
No Lynch: I

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
T3tsuya vs.
Tiki the Troll vs. Sammiya Sammiya
Rasei vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
plotstickers vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
deo vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs. no vote No Lynch
Kotakia vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

102welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:55 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

vote: Tiki the Troll
unvote

103welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:27 pm

deo

deo

oh whoops i never specified i actually stayed in room 23 to get my results N4 and also did so here for N5

unvote

also holy shit piss cave sounds so pleasant

104welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

nautilus wrote:
Mr. Alice has been killed! They were the MIME. They were TOWN.

YES!
YES!
MOTHER OF GOD, YES!
SOMEBODY DIED!!!
I'm so sorry it had to be Mr. Blaire, the one I would have rater kept a live, but, YES!
(Now watch Nautie tell me someone else killed her...)

alcasync wrote:vote: Tiki The Troll

unvote

Die properly this time.

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... Ciao!

Sammiya wrote:Vote: Tiki the Troll Unvote: Tiki the Troll Vote: Tiki the Troll

My only regret...is that Sammiya never activated my trap cards.
welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 DMx001_Kaiba_Loses

Vote: Sammiya
Unvote: Sammiya
Vote: Sammiya

For ruining the punchline. : P

105welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 7 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Vote:AliceofOz
unvote
vote:AliceofOz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum