Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 66]

31welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:06 am

nautilus

nautilus

Early on Sammiya gave me a rough "if everything worked out fine for one side how fast would this game end", so I tried to cater it to the general length of KH mafia because I know the general consensus is that most people can only handle one game at once. :o I didn't expect such an early game end, haha...

I've invited a couple of folks (... 3-4) to play this game as well, so part of the reason that I'm holding off is to give me time to tweak things if I need to for a potentially expanded player base and to see whether or not the people I poked will join up.

32welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:06 pm

deo

deo

WHOOPS THIS SHOULD'VE... BEEN DONE LIKE TWO DAYS AGO LOL but hi i'm down for this~ (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و

33welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Deeeeeo, I haven't seen you in forever. Glad you could join us!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

34welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:52 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

can't commit rn even though I REALLY WANT TO PLAY (the bae is in town until wednesday and that >>>> everything online for me) but you can def have me as a replacement if necessary!!!

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

35welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:56 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Yay, a new person <3

KOTAKIA I MISS YOUR BLUE TEXT COME BACK TO ME.

36welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Haha, that's alright! I'll put you down as an alt regardless. :> Enjoy your time together!

There still are some things I need to hammer out, so there's a slight chance this game might get delayed by a day or so as a heads up! All these new people.

I may be waiting on at least two or three (maybe four) people, which is why I'm literally playing the numbers by ear at this point and don't know how many players I'll eventually have.

Kiyoko says if everyone gets antsy she'll find something to keep everyone happy.

37welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:51 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i

will

join

38welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CHINOMI HI.

This is literally the first time you've logged in since you joined in like... June or whatever.

39welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:36 pm

chinomi

chinomi

HELLO HELLO HELLO

i know i'm bad i'm the most forgetful person....................

40welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:31 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Hi, do you have any rooms available?

Also important question: does this b & b have bacon?

(THIS GAME LOOKS SO COOL! I'm hyped to play if I can join ;u;9)

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

41welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:41 am

nautilus

nautilus

Yes.

We always do. <3

Also yes we serve bacon!

... Part of me kind of wants to have a breakfast menu at the start of every day phase. It'll have absolutely nothing to do with the game, but be for fun.

I'm still waiting on one person. We'll see.

If this person signs up close to the deadline, I'll probably have to push rollover a day or so into the future, since with the current schedule I'll only have a few hours to balance since, y'know, I need to sleep. I've been playing the ratios by ear for a little while.

42welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

please have a menu p le ase .. . ..
i'd like...the daily...special...ple ase. .....

43welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

HELLO NYE

Look at all these vdex people

44welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:43 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

i can def serve breakfast from the alt list, who wants bananas foster french toast?

NSFB (not safe for breakfast):

also omg EVERYONE OLD IS HERE ;~; OKAY I SO WANT TO PLAY NOW FUCK IT PUT ME IN COACH I WANT TO PLAY I CAN DEF COMMIT ENOUGH TIME WHILE HE'S PLAYING ON THE WII U

((not that i don't love the new people, mama Kotakia loves all of you but she misses all her old friends!!))

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

45welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

This is going to be so good omg. ;w;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum