Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 66]

496welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:34 am

high seraph

high seraph

No guys the room was DESTROYED, which makes me think Kiyoko wasn't necessarily the mafia kill. Actually, it's obviously the effect of an actual role, nautilus said so in the first post, explaining room mechanics:

nautilus wrote:Certain roles may completely destroy rooms. Destruction of a room means that on future nights, no player may enter that room or use that room for any action. Players will be notified if any rooms have been destroyed upon rollover.

Also, let's just get this out of the way iM REALLY SAD WE LOST KIYOKO AND I GOT EVEN SADDER WHEN I LOOKED UP HER ROLE LOOK GUYS JFC

Kiyoko wrote:The Student (Active) –

Every night, they can choose one player to investigate. Upon rollover, they will either learn that player's power or alignment (with a 50% chance for either one) with a 75% chance of success. If an initial investigation fails, should the player choose to investigate the same player twice, success will always be guaranteed. DETECTIVE

Last but not least I'm inclined to think whatever's awake now is probably a neutral role thing?? Neutrals are usually the most flavorful of roles tbh

I'd like to dedicate this pagetop to my sun and stars and my everything, Kiyokiss, may you rest in peace and knowing I will hunt down whoever killed you and I'm gonna make them pay I will stuff that sock up their---

Last edited by high seraph on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total

497welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:34 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well, the standard NK failed, and I believe trap kills have a different message. I don't think they destroy rooms? So it sounds like mafia very specifically targeted her. Can't rule out the possibility of them targeting room 4 and getting lucky, I suppose.

498welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:41 am

alcasync

alcasync

I'm going to repost this because I pagebottomed but umm.

Ardonye is town because Kiyoko the detective said so.

Rasei didn't send in the NK or the bomb action.

In any case I think bomber is likely mafia, and silencer is mafia, so that's two. For the record, I also think Blaire is town after everything that happened last phase. ;v;

499welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:44 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

tbh the fact Blaire said she knew drandahl's ability last night but still hasn't elected to share it with the class still is rubbing me the wrong way. the way she's playing is extremely scum IMO

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

500welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:50 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

For the record, since I already feel bad enough about not speaking up when drandahl was out.

Blaire is on a day trip today and may not have internet access.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

501welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:56 am

high seraph

high seraph

Kotakia wrote:tbh the fact Blaire said she knew drandahl's ability last night but still hasn't elected to share it with the class still is rubbing me the wrong way. the way she's playing is extremely scum IMO
I agree with this tbh

But if she's mafia, would she have told us the truth about her role? If she is mafia and did, then we got a new mafia vig around and we should like totally do something about it tbh but if she's not?? Then we have a town vig now and maybe we shouldn't do anything but???? pls don't shoot anyone unless you're certain Blaire omg

AND SPEAK UP???? please

Also alca please talk to us about why you're voting chinomi because if chinomi is mafia then I'm willing to believe both Kotakia and plot are also mafia, do you think that's likely? With only one vote change allowed, I don't think you'd be randomly voting at this point, so this is clearly something you put some thought on and have good reasons that we'd be very interested to hear ok

BTW:

502welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:00 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

GUYS I HAVE IMPORTANT RESULTS GIVE ME A FEW SECONDS THIS IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT

503welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:01 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:
BTW:

Mr. Alice, despite the "Mr." - chick
Tiki The Troll - dude
drandahl - dude

504welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:02 am

high seraph

high seraph

IM LISTENING

also ty Tiki!!!!!!!!

505welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:04 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

OKAY

FIRST OF ALL 19 was my room and either 18 or 20 (or both) was empty.

SECOND AND THIS IS IMPORTANT

THERE IS A ONE SHOT CHOOSE THE PLAYER NOT THE ROOM VIG ROLE OUT THERE. ONCE USED, EVERY 2 NIGHTS WITHOUT A KILL A ROOM WILL BE DESTROYED.

SO THIS MEANS THE FAILED ATTEMPT ON N0 WAS PROBABLY THE ONE SHOT VIG KILL AND LAST NIGHT WAS THE ROOM DESTRUCTION (WHERE KIYO WAS CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE)

Last edited by Kotakia on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

506welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:04 am

Rasei

Rasei

I was in room #26 last night.

Also does anyone want to take over Kiyoko's list?

507welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:05 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I think Luxaria opted to take it over.

508welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:09 am

Rasei

Rasei

Also I tried to move to room 23, but was bounce back to room 26.

509welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:11 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

AN ADDENDUM BASED OFF OF RE-READING THAT PM

LAST NIGHT MUST'VE BEEN THE ONE SHOT VIG KILL BECAUSE, WHEN SUCCESSFUL, THE ROOM IS DESTROYED.

510welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 34 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:13 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:THERE IS A ONE SHOT CHOOSE THE PLAYER NOT THE ROOM VIG ROLE OUT THERE. ONCE USED, EVERY 2 NIGHTS WITHOUT A KILL A ROOM WILL BE DESTROYED.

So, it's both a vig kill and a Bomberman mechanic. Heh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum