Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4]

+16
chinomi
Kotakia
deo
eleni
plotstickers
drandahl
Cthulhuhoop
T3tsuya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
alcasync
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Kiyoko
nautilus
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 66]

196welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:34 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

yooo guys maybe we could........ stop getting nautilus to re-clarify things that have been more or less perfectly clear? like, I dunno what PMs are getting sent but they've literally said the same thing in thread like 5 times.

not directing this at anyone in particular of course but lets not burn out our dear GM before the second day, yeah? if people are prodding at the game mechanics looking for loopholes, maybe you should stop and let the game get past night 1. these things are supposed to be fun for everyone, including the GM and I can't imagine that its super fun to have to say the same things over and over.

perhaps if people have questions we should just re-read the front page and think a little more before asking something that already has an answer!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

197welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:56 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As an addendum to Ninfia's request, if you have a question that isn't about your role or other hush hush things, please do ask them in thread.

If it's something that other players might know the answer to, we can answer here.

If it's something that we do need nautilus to answer (e.g. rule clarifications), she can answer in thread and everyone can see the answer instead of her having to repeat herself in multiple PMs.

If people are really confused about the rules and are having trouble going back through the thread to find all the clarification posts, I can add links in my infodump breakdown.

What we know so far:

Room Claims:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

198welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:12 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I really like how the game is going, nautilus, so don't worry too much!! You should have as much fun running the game as we do playing it. We'll be good and pay attention to the rules o wo);;

By the way sorry about not voting during the previous phase, my apartment's internet is down so I'm only gonna be able to check the game while I'm at work. If anyone's wondering, I would have voted no lynch because idk? Yeah. There's not much to do right now I think; room claiming was a thing and we learned about a few more roles and we got some cryptic hints from Kotakia that make me sit here going all "hmmmmmmmm" as well as some clarifications (?????) from alca on how she came by the information she got during N0. i d k man!!!!

I don't think I have any substantially important information to share from the past two phases, but it's probably ok for me to say that I haven't detected any contradictions in the room claims that have been made.

Also I just want to thank Kiyo for all those infodumps omg I hope you're really town <3

oMG I thought I posted but I didn't this page has just been open all this time lmao

199welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

No, you want to hope that I'm mafia so that I actually survive because if I'm town I'm more likely to die and not post infoposts anymore.

I am determined to somehow end up in the same room as Lucas AT SOME POINT DURING THIS GAME. SOMEHOW. We must reenact the romantic honeymoon we never got.

200welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:No, you want to hope that I'm mafia so that I actually survive because if I'm town I'm more likely to die and not post infoposts anymore.

Please. I've saved each of your info dumps in a word doc along with a link to the post. Making sure you stay consistent with all confirmed information in thread (which is all in a second doc), and ready to post it myself if need be.

201welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:No, you want to hope that I'm mafia so that I actually survive because if I'm town I'm more likely to die and not post infoposts anymore.

Please. I've saved each of your info dumps in a word doc along with a link to the post. Making sure you stay consistent with all confirmed information in thread (which is all in a second doc), and ready to post it myself if need be.

Very clever! :D

202welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:29 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I think the rules are perfectly clear, nautilus! But I agree with Kiyoko and Ninfia about all of this. Please do not stress out the host of the game/ask the same question over and over again, and maybe ask any question not pertaining to role powers to the forum to see if any of the other players can explain it in detail.

@Nye I hope you get better soon, Nye! Focus on resting and recovering.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

203welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ardonye wrote:This site hates me. Took using VPN on my bf's iPad to get it to load for some reason. I'm feeling really ill so I'm unable to really get out of bed and I'm sorry for not being super active. This cold is taking a toll on me rip. I will try to follow along and post as much as possible and let our host know if it reaches a serious point.

vote: no lynch because a) we don't have a lot of info and b) mafia didn't get a NK so I don't feel pressed to lynch or anything yet.

Yay for getting site to work before rollover :D

:( Reminds me of my first game on this site...
I hope you feel well soon!

204welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote:Please. I've saved each of your info dumps in a word doc along with a link to the post. Making sure you stay consistent with all confirmed information in thread (which is all in a second doc), and ready to post it myself if need be.

Okay I'm out

you can post all the infoposts from now on

I'm going on a romantic vacation with Lucas ttyl

come on Lucas let's bust out a window and go to Italy. I'll whisper sweet nothings to you in Italian. They will be more nothing than sweet because I don't speak Italian

205welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:Okay I'm out

you can post all the infoposts from now on

senpai pls don't do this to me

206welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:47 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I want to stress that I'm not angry at anyone or frustrated at anyone in particular, but this game involves a lot of PMs and structure and it's been mentally taxing on me as a whole, and the stress is probably making me come off as ANGRY AT EVERYONE AND ALSO THE WORLD? which is not the case. I don't think anyone's doing anything maliciously and people are probably just being overly cautious.

For the record, I received roughly ~70 PMs over the entire N0-D1 cycle, which gives you an idea of how much stuff I have to juggle behind the scenes.

This game is confusing, I get that. It's archaically written and I could've probably done a lot better to streamline it instead of using my original proof of concept. I know that and will keep trying to make it easier on people in the following phases, and hopefully it'll smooth itself out.

It's not wrong to ask questions, but bear with me if I sound burned out since on more than one occasion I've had to repeat myself to different people and I'm also super stressed out about the game in general on top of all of this (to the point where I need a fruit for moral support). There was a point in the night phase where I'd open up the forum and have 3 new PMs and this would go on for an hour straight.

Asking questions is fine. I make it a habit or an Olympic sport to ask questions every phase. But keep in mind that I'm being deluged with questions from others on top of everything that's already happening in-thread.

I'll probably be alright in a day or so, but I need some time to just be like... zen and away from the game, haha. I don't want to post long posts. I'm not even playing the game.

To make this less of a serious post and to break the awkward tension:

NOT A REAL INTERMISSION

My friend says hi to everyone! I requested from him a super cool picture of everyone on the forum (I'm drawing him some Woopers in exchange). He's super nice and I hope he gets to meet everyone soon.

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 IZrp2IF

207welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mysterious apple, you are my hero

208welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 VcUn6ni

209welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

That image is delightful. :D

210welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] - Page 14 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [PART 1: N0-N4] Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

;o; a lone bow-ed creature is left out................................................ tragedy has struck this day..................... an apple becomes...........betrayer......................

(im not actually hurt or mad, that image is hilarious)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 66]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum