Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away...

+3
Kiyoko
AliceofOz
Luxaria
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

16An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

This was the first AMV I was ever introduced to and I know it's crap okay but it has a soft place in my heart because thanks nostalgia

and of course I page top with it yaaaaaay

17An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I just realized nobody's posted this classic yet. It's won a bunch of awards from AMV contests at cons.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

18An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

That Princess tutu video is the one that Sammy introduce the series to me. I really like that series and recommend it to everyone. The ending makes me cry everytime.

It's not anime but it's a good video.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

19An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:39 am

drandahl

drandahl

Just popping in here with another classic...

Pretty old, and kind of slow to ramp up, but it follows the rise and fall of the song pretty well.

20An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Sat Jan 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I have a funny feeling that mafia is going to do a bear attack so time ward them away.

This has some spoilers for Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny. Athrun and Cagalli have been one of my favorite couples in all of anime for ages.

Spoiler:

Does anyone else ever feel sorry for Naruto?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

21An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

How many of you guys remember this song?
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

22An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:45 am

Rasei

Rasei

To celebrate our new Duck.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

23An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

TO MAKE THE INFECTED TO STAY AWAY!

Spoiler:
WAIT THAT ISN'T THE RIGHT VIDEO! THIS IS THE VIDEO! I:M GOING TO GO KILL INFECTED NOW.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

24An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

25An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

26An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:11 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

27An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

28An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:37 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

sneaks in to post here too so you won't be lonely

this has always made me cry.
but then again, I do have some bittersweet memories connected with this song.

29An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I love the video Ezz. Please, please continue to post videos. I get lonely some times.

30An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... - Page 2 Empty Re: An AMV a day, keeps the mafia away... Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:20 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

awww... now I wish I would've posted sooner :,(

idk if anyone posted this before, but this The AMV that dragged me into watching more... before I was just "meh" about them but after that I was like!! this!! is!! so!! good!! need more!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum