Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Beginnings [TOWN WIN]

+6
Megrid
Sammiya
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
alcasync
Kiyoko
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 12]

121New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:29 pm

Megrid

Megrid
Admin

Thanks for understanding guys, and I'm really sorry I didn't mention it sooner...

unvote: Alcasync

No hard feelings, no harm done, just sorry for the explosion... orz

Likewise I'm sorry for getting worked up too, Alcasync. Again, I should've said something sooner and it was really bad on my part to take it out on you without really explaining why. I talked it out with Kiyoko first and she helped nudge me to come clean of it, and I'm just glad to get it out without misunderstandings...

I'm sorry too that I might not've read everything you said carefully enough and for making you repeat yourself so much. I'm just glad we both calmed down a lot, and I feel like I missed a lot of what you were saying too. Or, well... orz Took them the wrong way. Sorry...

http://falconinthesky.deviantart.com

122New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:39 pm

nautilus

nautilus

o7 No harm done to anyone, and I agree with what Mr. Alice said - that this should be a safe place for everyone! I'm just glad everyone in here is doing alright.

I do concur with what alcasync said though - I'd really like to hear from Mr. Alice and Rasei on what they think of everyone in the thread, since to me I feel like they're... wildcards. I do think at least one mafia member is among Megrid/Sammiya/Rasei, and the other is either in that group or one of Mr. Alice or alcasync.

Maybe to phrase this a bit better...

Rasei and Mr. Alice: Kiyoko makes a sudden rule change that means you absolutely have to vote for someone in the thread, right now, no lynches or no votes are not allowed anymore, final destination, no items, etc., Who would you vote for, and why?

Also, I really need to go to sleep because it's late, so goodnight all! o7

123New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I have to go to bed too, so I will reread everything tomorrow and make a chart on who I think is mafia and why. (Is working on my chart for Red Riding Hood right through)

124New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Oh lord, my thoughts on everyone, huh? sweats Ok let's see if I can make sound even a little semi-intelligent.

(Going in order of the player list, because this game doesn't want me to be on an actual computer whenever I'm playing it.)

Alcasync
Super cute, super smart sounding alpaca. I don't...really...think??? your mafia??? Idk, reading your posts just don't give me that vibe, but then again, I basically have like, very little experience with this game and with you as a person, so you could just be that good at yankin my chain.

Nautilus
Super cute, also super smart sounding shellduck. Not...super...getting the mafia vibe from you either, even less than the alpaca, but again, I don't really know, haha. You could both be in the cahoots with each other and totally blindsiding me with the cute???

Rasei
Sounds like a badass who knows what she's doing! * A * But I feel like I haven't heard enough from them to really have a solid opinion on whether they're town or mafia.

Sammiya
A deliciously smart sandwich. Will I get smarter if I eat you a lil? ; A ; Nautilus' points seem pretty solid, so I'll admit I'm worrying a nail at you a tiny bit, but I mean??? who know??? i d o n't ......

MEGRID
Another resident badass, yooooo!!! I feel like you were suspect number one for a while, but in light of recent information come to light, I might have to rethink that. So ehm...still suspicious, but not...as....much...?

EDIT: Sorry, Nautilus! Took too long writing this up, didn't see your post till later, went ahead and published original writeup first just to have something out there, but I'll try and answer you now!

I think I'd probably vote for either Megrid of Sammiya if you rushed me. Mostly because some of you had some good sounding arguments for them?? I know that bandwagoning is seen as bad, but idk, I'm not good at...all this cool speculation stuff you guys are absolutely bossing, so basically everything I've got so far is due to gut feeling, sorry. :'p

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : answering the shellduck)

125New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:22 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

V O T E T A L L Y

ALCASYNC vs MEGRID
NAUTILUS vs MEGRID SAMMIYA
MEGRID vs ALCASYNC
SAMMIYA vs RASEI
RASEI vs SAMMIYA
MR. ALICE vs SAMMIYA

SAMMIYA III
MEGRID I
RASEI I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

126New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:32 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I am the shellduck, it is me (that's a really cute name, though!)

unvote: Megrid for now! Given the explanation and everything that has happened thus far, I'll unvote for now. If some damning evidence flies out of nowhere during this phase or I feel like it's necessary to get a lynch on Megrid, I'll revote, but for now...

vote: Sammiya because of what I stated earlier - lynching her would give us information on a lot of players + I feel like... I dunno, I feel like her comment about alca's vote vs Mr. Alice's vote reads a bit strangely to me, since if we observe alca's vote in a vacuum (and completely disregard my vote) then... the situation seems kind of identical to me, with the exception of alca being suspicious of Sammiya continuing onto n1 whereas Mr. Alice was not suspicious of Sammiya. I do also strongly feel that at least one mafia member chose to not lynch/not vote on d1, so that narrows the field down to Sammiya/Rasei/Megrid.

I guess for me in terms of Mr. Alice and Rasei I'm a bit unsure of what to think of both of them, and I don't necessarily think of them very strongly one way or the other. I'm... bad at teasing "but what if that's how they play judging from how they play elsewhere" from "actually mafia". Mr. Alice has kind of been following alcasync and I in terms of thoughts and such, while Rasei has been harder to read (for me, at least, outside of the RNG'd vote and... their similar behavior between games... ) and has associated... less with people, I'd think (e.g. not strongly defending, following, or attacking anyone, or voting for anyone outside of Megrid via RNG).

I'm curious what other options people can think of for the lynch, though, because I'd rather have a lynch guided by discussion from as many people as possible.

If we mislynch today the ratio is 3:2 going into the night, and assuming that the doctor (I'm assuming the doctor isn't anyone who's died already, since everyone's just died as a generic town), is whoever we lynch today, or fails to protect the NK target going into N2, it's a mafia win. I guess this narrow ratio makes me hesitant to lynching Sammiya for information and light/moderate suspicion but ... does anyone have any strong suspicions on anyone else I don't want to make this lynch alone :(

Also if alca is mafia, I stand by what I said earlier, I'll cry. I will have been betrayed by an alpaca and that is the worst kind of betrayal. :'(

Actually what if alca and Sammiya are both mafia, and this is just some elaborate ruse that they've been throwing on me this entire time. Fkfe

I think I have mafia cabin fever, gosh.

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : :()

127New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:45 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Allergies are pretty horrible, particularly strong ones that give one a headache. One part to dislike late spring/early summer. Allergies come right on up and knock on the door, so to speak, orz.

@Mr Alice Ah! I'm not too terribly smart, and I'm rather worried you eating me would give you indigestion! I'm not the healthiest nugget around. Please don't chew on your nails on my behalf, the cuticles are so annoying when they're damaged!

For now... With all that's been said, I think I'll be leaving Alcasync and Nautilus alone except if they have any more questions for me, and for now I'll Vote: Rasei I suppose. Don't have a real read on her, and she's fair game now that she's not AFK anymore/will be logged on.

One thing though: Random votes are fine in my book. Even if the person doesn't realize it initially, there could be something nibbling on the subconscious about the person that triggered the vote. Completely RNGd votes, however, are NOT fine given that it's just sheer dumb luck (bad or good!) and I REALLY dislike those, and heavily advise against them in the future!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

128New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Heads up, I have a work event thing that ends at 9 in some venue I've never been to before. If I have wifi at the location, then rollover will be up at 9 as usual. If there is no wifi, I will dash to the nearest cafe and rollover may be a bit late.

129New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I feel like that we definitely need to vote tonight. As for not being afk anymore, I had work. Reading through the whole thread, I have to agree with Nautilus. Vote:Sammiya  

It seems like I cannot do two mafia games at once... I keep thinking about the other one.

Last edited by Rasei on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm going to go ahead and go to bed early to make up for not sleeping really last night.)

130New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Alrighty, let's see if the shellduck's theory holds true. ; w ; -crosses fingers-

vote: Sammiya

131New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

VOTE TALLY:

N I G H T T W O

City's going to be safer now, they say, clucking over the morning paper and shaking their heads. They're wrong, of course. City changes, but it's gonna be the same as it's ever been. Things aren't over yet. Won't ever be, until it's time to lay yourself down for that final, long rest.

SAMMIYA was lynched. She was MAFIA

New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 QzkTS0f

T U T O R I A L

I'm going to reserve the rest of the tutorials until the end of the game, since they're all things about mind games and mafia gambits, and I don't want to sway this one.

The ratio is 1 mafia, 4 town.

Day 3 begins 9:00pm PST on Thursday, June 11

132New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Spoiler:

133New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:11 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

A+ pic response omg

134New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:42 pm

Megrid

Megrid
Admin

New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Double_facepalm_tng1

Omg I'm an idiot.

I was trying to catch up on some work I've been doing (my work, not work-work like with that paperwork). "Oh it's cool, it's fine, this won't take long."

And then I look at the clock and then run to here and I just alkfhaslfsalf all this time I knew I was forgetting something and now I know what it is.

And now I gotta go again, but to make up for it, here's something completely different. *headdesks*

http://falconinthesky.deviantart.com

135New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] - Page 9 Empty Re: New Beginnings [TOWN WIN] Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:11 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm here now. I kind of backed off from the thread for a little bit because I was out today, but also because I thought I might be posting too much and I wanted to give the other players a chance to speak! ;v; I checked in earlier but at that point it seemed like a sure lynch for Sammiya so I didn't really feel the need to change my vote to add onto it.

My primary suspects for the last remaining mafia are Megrid and Mr. Alice. I'm not suspicious of nautilus at all, and I'm also not very suspicious of Rasei since Sammiya and Rasei were kind of facing off against each other. I suppose Rasei and Sammiya could have both been mafia trying to distance themselves from each other but since I think it was MYLO, that doesn't really make sense as a strategy to do in this day phase.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum