Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Upick [Town Win!]

+8
Aeiou
Five
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
Ninfia
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 15]

76Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:29 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

HOLY SHIT I AM SO TIRED OF NOT GETTING NOTIFICATIONS FROM YOU, FORUMOTION and my memory's been really bad lately so please ping me via whatever means if it seems like i'm not here UGH I'M SO MAD

anyway

ugh\

EDIT WHY

77Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:48 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nice pagetop, Gerry.

Anyway, my current main theory is that jailer is Mafia, esp if it turns out there's another, more traditional protection role.

78Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:29 pm

katagi

katagi

I am inclined to agree with Tiki because I do believe there is another more traditional protective role (but it isn't mine).

tiki, if you had to pick one non-sammiya person who you'd think would have been targeted on night zero by the NK, who would it have been?

79Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:32 pm

katagi

katagi

feel free to not answer though. maybe we'll get more info at rollover @ _@

80Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:52 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

Wow so apparently I stopped getting notifications from crywolf and I'm really upset. I'm really sorry guys.

81Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:19 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia - Today at 7:05 PM
@players I'm at my nanny's house and rollover will be a little delayed tonight
If someone can post that in the thread that would be nice!!!

82Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Im stuck at work again and its an hour before rollover so I will not be able to catch up

83Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thanks for shining a li'l light on the situation, Lux!

And yeah, if there is another, more straightforward protect role in the game (and there seems to be, with Ninfia's rulings on protects and rollover), that'd be magical.

Actually, that's overselling the utility a bit...semi-magical? Hmm, half? Yeah.
Half-magical.

And top choices for the NK? Sure, I'll try to shoot my thoughts closer to rollover, whenever that is.

84Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:32 pm

high seraph

high seraph

halds;dsa well I'm not sure what to think rn, but it seems to me like Sammie didn't actually have anything to do with the NK? I suppose we can't really be sure of the jailer's alignment in this case, but I do agree with Tiki that there might be a more traditional protective role, in which case the jailer is most likely mafia. yeah

85Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:53 pm

katagi

katagi

tiki<3

86Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Phase ends or some shit.

87Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, ho, ho, katagi, you crack me up!

Edit: Phase over? Bah, thought it ended at 9:00 EST.

Edit 2: Oh. My tablet isn't synced to EST...

88Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:28 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 RbEKaN2

Chad or Aiden or whatever just fucking slaps the game that Matt or Alex or something picked up.

No, Bro.

What? Why?

It’s way too early in the game for us to actually start a game. God.

Oh, Right. Okay.

Then they both slammed a mountain dew.

Tiki the Troll has been killed. He was Shantae: Half-Genie Hero. He was Town.
Tiny was stunned.
Rasei was stunned.

5T : 3M

I'm so sorry this was so late guys lmao. This commercial was kinda my life:

here's a picture of my cat as an apology. Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 0256caf00fbe9eeaec18c694e2046380

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

89Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:39 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh well at least this is a little more info to work with? So we know that Tiny and Rasei didnt send in the NK assuming the death was a NK and not something else. There also isnt a jail which means a player in rollover could be a jailer or its a JOAT/Roulette/Every other night thing.

If we mislynch today that means we could game over in the night if the NK is successful so that makes voting a little harder IMO. I didnt act last night and I have nothing to contribute to spec other than rollover musings :<

90Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 6 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:48 am

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I fixed the phone and can now post on mobile! Clearing cookies is a cure all (thank you hayley). I'm inclined to believe Rasei is town due to the stun and NK on the same night. I think there is a protect in the game so following tiki's logic I guess the jailer is mafia. Also, r3ally might have a passive ability? I don't have solid evidence but I targeted them and got stunned so there is that. However! That doesn't actually help with picking a Lynch target so I am kind of at a loss for who to target. My vote is essentially not Rasei at this point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum