Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Upick [Town Win!]

+8
Aeiou
Five
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
Ninfia
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

61Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Five

Five

HUH.

So, lynch Sammiya? We didn't see any other stuns.

62Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:33 pm

katagi

katagi

i... guess so? hmmm. for now, i'm gonna go with that, because it makes the most sense and because NLing is just so fuckin boring

vote: sammiya

63Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Five

Five

It seems pretty clear-cut. If anyone knows of a stun that might have happened without appearing in rollover, speak now?

64Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

aw I kind of wanted to sit on Sammiyas lynch until we had more info but I guess her lynch will at least tell us if the jailer is mafia or town.
vote: Sammiya and Im off to school see you all in 8 hours

65Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I realize now I forgot to make a vote tally header and I'm a little too lazy to make one. I apologize for nothing.

Vote Tally

Rasei vs No Lynch
Tinyflashlight vs Mr Gerbear Sammiya
High seraph vs Sammiya
Katagi vs Sammiya
Tiki the Troll vs Sammiya
aeiou vs Sammiya
Five vs Sammiya

No Lynch l
Sammiya llllll

Last edited by Ninfia on Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

66Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry, but Tiki is here again!

So. That means either Mafia did not send the NK, or Sammie was the one to send it in.
Vote: Sammiya, for now.
If she flips Town, I'll suspect the jailer is Mafia, and having Sammie be "blocked" was a ploy to get Town off track on D1, while essentially getting a delayed that also keeps Maf safe on D1.

Or the Mafia sent Sammie, a low key player to commit the NK, meaning jailer is likely Town.

Or the Mafia witheld the NK, just hoping to cause confusion, despite having no jailer.

Or even that thr jailer was redirected, in which case, who knows anythinh?

Oh. And yes, I acted last night.

67Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

I did not act last night.
I can see this thought trail with Sammi. I'm a little nervous, I didnt realize the ratio ahhh but I guess at least there was no nK so we would be about the same even if Sammi is town? And if shes maf then good job us. Either way I have to vote now or I wont vote at all so vote: Sammiya.

68Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:48 pm

Five

Five

vote: Sammiya

69Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Phase end

Rollover will be up shortly

70Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:08 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 RbEKaN2

Matt or Alex or something finally reached out and plucked a game off the shelf. He turned to his friend and offered the game to him.

There, how about that?

Chad or Aiden or whatever took the case from him. Their fingers brushed, loosening a few cheeto dust crumbs.

Uhh yeah I don’t think we have enough time for this one, my guy,” he said, tossing it onto the coffee table, “Try again”.

Matt or Alex or something rolled his eyes and turned back to the shelf.

Sammiya was lynched.
She was Until Dawn.
She was Town.

6T : 3M

71Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

*Hits head with her shovel* I meant to come back sooner. 

Sammy was town. From what understand from what Ninfia said, she wasn't the NK.

72Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:52 pm

katagi

katagi

frig

73Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:00 pm

katagi

katagi

actually that might give us some good information, if sammiya was truly not the NK target... one among us might know who was

74Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Wait couldnt Sammiya have still been the NK target? Cant the jailer still be town? Are we saying jailer is for sure mafia or am I misreading things??

E; O h wait or are we assuming jail was town? Lunch is too short for me to think about things

75Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 5 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:37 am

Five

Five

katagi wrote:actually that might give us some good information, if sammiya was truly not the NK target... one among us might know who was
Are you going to explain this? We know that there wasn't a kill attempt that failed due to protection. Right now it looks to me like mafia didn't send in a kill? But that's always a risky strategy, because a stun could easily land on one of them.

@Aeiou:
Ninfia wrote:If a kill is roleblocked it will not appear, but a failed kill due to protection will appear.

@Ninfia: If a kill fails due to a passive kill-preventing role effect, does it appear in rollover?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum