Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video Game Upick [Town Win!]

+8
Aeiou
Five
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
Ninfia
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 15]

136Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:46 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok sorry, I've been busy and took a min to backread and pretend to make notes and come up with any idea of whats happening lol

TLF - We know she has an active ability? or at least targets people. I dont really know what else to say about Tiny? I dont have a lot of feelings. Also voted for mafia. Also not stunner. Possibility of jailer?? Maybe? although it could also have been rasei which fits in with maf being jailer
Gerry - Kind of in an awkward spot, if theres two straightforward stunners then it makes the most sense to have one on each team. Mafia stunner wouldnt stun Rasei(I dont think??) and Gerry is the stunner that didnt stun Rasei, so its a little tricky. Also both mafia voted gerry, I know Five mentioned this couldve been on purpose, also if the lynch was between two mafia and one would take another mafia down youd vote the safer mafia to lynch? although thats assuming mafia knew that lucas would take down rasei? Im still not really sure what happened with that... so Im very unsure about gerry because I think theres a lot going against him?
Five - Voted for Lucas, seems pretty normal Five? Idk what that means but yeah! If Gerry is town and Five is mafia then I imagine Five would've done an easy vote for Gerry
r3ally - Uhhh a new person? This is hard because theres not much going on with them haha
Tagi - made a cute list, voted Lucas, I think their role if Im reading this right is town leaning? At least in the way they are using it?
Me - I missed voting which I feel like is scummy lol I also havent contributed much but my thing is passive and it hasnt been used so I dont have much to offer :< other than sorry for my lackluster participation

Im really hoping mafia is r3ally because I feel like we will put off lynching them for a bit since they are new and havent gotten to play much haha although arguments about mafia wouldve informed them about stuff like the voting late and stuff unless they didnt set up a good communication. Man idk

137Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:20 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yeah ok for the record my probability math was IMPECCABLE you could not PECC IT. I wrote down all the possibilities!!! And drew out the probabilities from there. And it turns out I was right that it was highly likely that one of Tiny and Rasei are maf. Just not which one exactly but well. I think my reasons had solid backing. So I apologize to tiny for my vote, I think you're most likely town now, etc.

The question now is who stunned Rasei?? If the third maf is a stunner, they could've very well stunned Rasei as a Ruse. But then there could be two town stunners, except nobody's claimed so??? Also there's still that possibility of someone whose powers change every night

Idk man, this site still isn't notifying me either so I'm gonna set an alarm to remind myself to keep checking....

138Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

At this point the only people who I could think of as mafia would be r3ally and Aeiou??? I don't think any maf would've voted Lucas knowing the possibility that another maf would die, which clears Five, Katagi and Tiny. Which leaves me, r3ally and vowels and I'm town ok, I know that for sure 100 percent impeccable probabilities.

139Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:11 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

Wait why would a town stunner claim? I thought people didn't usually role claim in this game?

140Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:24 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It really depends on the game. There's nothing in the rules of this one saying you can't claim. :3 Just no sharing role PM's verbatim

141Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:06 pm

r3allybadusername

r3allybadusername

Ohhhh okay so hypothetically someone could be like "i stunned rasei last night and i'm stunning so and so tonight cause i think theyre mafia but i'm not 100% sure"? or would that make them like a super target for maf?

142Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:09 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Oh yeah anybody could totally say that. It COULD make them a target for maf, but anything anybody says could be. Is the person even telling the truth? Maybe the person is maf, who knows OuO

143Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

r3allybadusername wrote:Ohhhh okay so hypothetically someone could be like "i stunned rasei last night and i'm stunning so and so tonight cause i think theyre mafia but i'm not 100% sure"? or would that make them like a super target for maf?

Indeed. And yeah, the coordinating of role powers does tend to happen, usually in end game. Not as often in these smaller, shorter games, though.

144Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Phase end. Rollover will be up shortly.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

145Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:31 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 RbEKaN2

Alright, listen we are really running out of time to actually play a game. Let’s just pick something we’ll play after the sportsball thing or whatever” said Chad or Aiden or whatever.

Matt or Alex or something nodded, turning his eyes back to the shelf. He reached out and plucked a case off the shelf. He dropped it and both boys leaned down to pick it up.

Their hands touched and they made eye contact for a minute. Matt or Alex or something pulled back and stood up, quickly looking at the game.

Oh uh, I don’t think I’m up for that one.

They both looked down at the game, then back at the shelf.

TinyLightFlash was stunned.
Mr. Gerbear has been killed. He was Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. He was Town.
An attempt was made on Mr Gerbear, but it failed!

4T : 1M

Last edited by Ninfia on Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

146Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:32 pm

Five

Five

KATAGI DID YOU DO SOMETHING

147Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:33 pm

katagi

katagi

it's either aeiou or r3ally but idk which one lol

148Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:33 pm

katagi

katagi

dearest darlingest five yes i did something and i apologize for it but apparently it was redundant anyway so i don't even feel guilty

149Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:34 pm

katagi

katagi

tiny is almost certainly town

150Video Game Upick [Town Win!] - Page 10 Empty Re: Video Game Upick [Town Win!] Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:34 pm

Five

Five

I do not understand why you would go for the only other person to vote Lucas is all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum