Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 41]

526Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:44 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I'm town: lynch me and we lose. If you're also town, lynching you means we also lose.

We cannot both be town. I know I'm town. Which means you aren't. I already explained that if we were both town, the game would have already been over.

527Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:47 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

But I know I'm town, which means you're maf :v

528Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CIVIL LAWSUITS

Rasei v. ezzelin SETTLED OUTSIDE OF COURT
Mr. Gerbear v. ezzelin
Mr. Alice v. ezzelin
Aeiou v. ezzelin
ezzelin v. Mr. Gerbear
Rasei v. Mr. Gerbear

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 I0gN1wf

EZZELIN III
MR. GERBEAR II
CURRENTLY ABSTAINING
none

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

529Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:30 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

ezzelin wrote:
The current ratio is 3:2.

If neither of us is mafia, that means mafia still has intact killproofs. Which means, yeah we could lynch one of them, I would have a gun but so would they. They could just shoot + nk both of us while I shoot one of theirs, but that would only bring it down to 1:1.

Meaning if neither of us were mafia, the game would be unwinnable at this point, and would be already over.

ezzelin wrote:Living players that were around during intermission kill: gerry (posted 6 min later), blaire (posted 23 mins later), Rasei (angrily posted 30 mins later).

Living players that were around between tiki's target call and rollover: blaire (posted 20 mins later), gerry (~2h before rollover),  aeiou (~30 mins before rollover).

Gerry was around during both times. I was asleep during both times. Additionally, gerry posted the closest to intermission kill, with other to not having posted in a while before it, and only half an hour after it.

I'm not going to ignore the possibility that Blaire is mafia. But if she is, she'd have to be mafia with me, and it makes little sense for her out of the blue stating she has a gut feel that I'm mafia like two phases ago, nor does it make sense for me to keep prodding her and classify her as ??? and question her low-profile activity as a possible mafia cover.

I'm going to quote this again in case anyone actually checks in before rollover.

Please be reasonable and look at the facts.

Otherwise gg, easy to pile on votes on someone who's asleep with very little reasoning and then not check back when they're actually there to defend themselves. Going to bed now, I guess once more I'm going to get lynched because of my timezone and we're going to lose.

530Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

FUCK I typed a whole thing out and then my phone crapped on me ughhhh

Anyway: if we ARE both town, there IS another scenario that can still get us a win.

Premise: we're both town, each vulnerable to be NK'd or lynched. Both mafia are still bulletproof, and two of them are in the set of Aeiou, Mr. Alice and Rasei.

Let's say, hypothetically, Aeiou is the one who's town.

We can all vote for Aeiou today, except for Aeiou. This gives Aeiou two guns but also leaves her vulnerable to be killed.

The ratio is still 3:2 by the end of the day, with all three town vulnerable to be killed but with all three guns in the hands of town.

Aeiou shoots Rasei twice. Ezz shoots Mr. Alice once. Mafia shoots, say, Ezz.

By next Day, we have 2:1 with Aeiou and me as town and Mr. Alice as mafia. We're all vulnerable for the lynch. Town then lynches Mr. Alice, securing victory from the jaws of the bears.

HOWEVER. This scenario hinges on both of us being town and us knowing who, out of the other three, is also town. That's the problem. We just don't know.

Out of the three, Mr. Alice is the shadiest, but Aeiou and Rasei both have merit for being town on some level. Idk, that's 50-50 right there I guess???

Idk

531Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

Sorry I ended up distracted and started playing Night in the woods last night. It might be a little late for putting out plans, I know Ill be gone for rollover :/

We could vote for gerry or ezz and either get a game over if town or a continue if mafia
We could vote for a random player and hope both they and ezz are town and take down a mafia in night then we'd be 1:2

I just dont feel like both of you are town :< Im just not sure who to believe at this point and I dont have time to dig around. We would have to get a lot of votes going in the next few hours though for any town coordination.

I can switch my vote if there is a good plan in the next couple minutes but idk if that will happen?

E: also getting two guns works in reverse, only I could vote for myself to get two guns, anyone who abstains doesnt get a gun, and anyone who votes could randomly get a gun (if at least one person no votes)

532Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote:Gerry because I think ezz might have a point but... I do want to follow Ninfia's last wishes too...

533Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Me, oh, my.

Been busy...and stil sick. Just caught up.

The intensity.

Man. I'm glad I'm out, I'd want no part of this phase.

*Bites into his apple.*

534Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Standby for phase end.

535Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

NIGHT FIVE
After multiple days worth of FAILED PERCEPTION CHECKS, one of the officers finally rolls a natural 20.

"HEY, THAT OFFICER'S NOT AN OFFICER. SHE'S JUST A BEAR!" the officer cries, pointing at EZZELIN. The fact that he is quoting a WELL-KNOWN AND HIGHLY RELEVANT STORY is lost on most of the onlookers, who are not familiar with DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS MEMES.

"ROAR," ezzelin shrugs.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 I0gN1wf

EZZELIN was killed. She was a BEAR with very good disguise rolls.

1M:3T

DAY SIX begins WEDNESDAY 7:00PM PST

536Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:03 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I always did love that greentext.

537Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:27 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

goddamn ezz is so good at being mafia wtf...

538Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I CAN'T BELIEVE EZZ WAS SIR BEARINGTON ALL ALONG yes I understood your reference kiyoko it was not lost on me, I am well versed in bear memes

ALSO I FEEL VINDICATED AF BUT I'M ALSO GONNA DIE TONIGHT I'M SURE

539Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:24 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I appreciate everyone who appreciates d&d memes

540Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 36 TAV3wHl

this is the epitome of art

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum