Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 41]

271Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

so its way too late to be saying this but like i think we should really start actually voting in the next day phase

cuz right now its basically like...pretty much guessing? who you think feels town-ish and praying to the high lord that theyre town and that they do ok when given a gun and thats just

thats guessing and waiting to die so

scratches face man idk no lynch deaths are throwing me off my groove

272Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Idk, it's just really risky to actually lynch someone who still has their 1x killproof because if they're town, maf gets to kill them without hindrance, right?? And yet if they don't die....... Hmm

273Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:54 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I think so to Lux. It's just I'm having problems with my computer and need to find a new keyboard.

274Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CIVIL LAWSUITS

Luxaria v. Tiki The Troll

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 I0gN1wf

TIKI THE TROLL I
CURRENTLY ABSTAINING
Mr. Gerbear
Aeiou
ezzelin
Mr. Alice
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Rasei
katze

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

275Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:57 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mr. Alice wrote:so its way too late to be saying this but like i think we should really start actually voting in the next day phase

cuz right now its basically like...pretty much guessing? who you think feels town-ish and praying to the high lord that theyre town and that they do ok when given a gun and thats just

This is what I was hinting at in response to ezz, if you want me to summarize it for you in a little bit, since I got a bit too lux didn't read on it.

My ideal world would have 3-4 people be killproof-less next day phase so we can actually start voting and figuring things out. No one is allowed to No Vote at that point, though, imo. But for now this is the best we can do I guess.

276Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phaaaaase end, please standby for rollover.

277Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

NIGHT TWO
"So I think you'll find," the EXPERIENCED LAWYER says, tapping a piece of paper with the back of his hand like Phoenix Wright, "that my client, TIKI THE TROLL, is not in fact a BEAR, but a TROLL."

"El Zorro is el zorro," Tiki loudly proclaims, capitalizing the first phrase but not the second. "He is inocente. Y also muy guapo."

"Please don't talk in court. You'll just make my job harder" his defense attorney reminds him.

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 I0gN1wf

TIKI THE TROLL faced litigation but was acquitted.

2M:7T

DAY THREE begins THURSDAY 7:00PM PST

278Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:08 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:"El Zorro is el zorro," Tiki loudly proclaims, capitalizing the first phrase but not the second. "He is inocente. Y also muy guapo."

"Please don't talk in court. You'll just make my job harder" his defense attorney reminds him.

Oh, but this is my favorite thing.

I'll talk more later on who I am thinking of shooting. I am, of course, open to feedback and suggestions. I expect similar from Tiki, and I'd like to hear what he is thinking.

More importantly, I want reads and opinions and strong statements from every single player. This is America, goddamnit, I want to see those bold stars.

279Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm saying this now, if Tiki is killed I'm personally going to go bananas on mafia and shoot them dead. Tomorrow morning I will give me reads the best that I can.

280Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:13 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Kiyoko wrote:"El Zorro is el zorro," Tiki loudly proclaims, capitalizing the first phrase but not the second. "He is inocente. Y also muy guapo."

Oh, but this is my favorite thing.

+1

281Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:26 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

WHOOPS I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME BACKREADING NOW

I worked 12 hours today so please bear with me

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

282Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ninfia wrote:WHOOPS I FORGOT ABOUT THIS GAME BACKREADING NOW

I worked 12 hours today so please bear with me

Proof.
Hayley's a bear.
Case closed.

283Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

voting her next phase, confirmed

284Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:45 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

goddamn it.

I'm getting razzed with my own shitty joke.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

285Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:51 pm

katze

katze

I want to sit down and write a long post but i'm so tired from work...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum