Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN]

+9
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
ezzelin
Aeiou
drandahl
Mr. Gerbear
Luxaria
Kiyoko
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 41]

511Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ninfia wrote:yehaw hella y'aint clam chowder I'm walkin' here

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 66d

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

512Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

CIVIL LAWSUITS

Rasei v. ezzelin
Mr. Gerbear v. ezzelin
Mr. Alice v. ezzelin
Aeiou v. ezzelin

Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 I0gN1wf

EZZELIN IV
CURRENTLY ABSTAINING
ezzelin

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

513Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:05 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Nah don't switch your vote to me. Earlier in the game I would've been like OK SURE KILL ME let's clear things up with my death

But right now I'm CRUCIAL to the numbers. We mislynch tonight, we lose. We absolutely have to lynch an actual maf right now and the only real target is ezz because Ninfia shot her.

Lynch me and we lose :V

If we don't lynch a maf today, they'll kill me at night and we lose.

I mean, we can try to lynch someone else who we know is town or only have someone town vote for someone else while everyone no votes and bring one or two guns into play

But can we risk that???

514Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:22 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Vote: ezzelin whispers hesus christ....

515Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i'm scared

516Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

hold me mr. gerbear

517Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:23 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

holds u

518Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:37 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

is hold

519Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Aeiou

Aeiou

vote: Ezz

Ahh I didnt get a normal lunch break so I wasnt around for rollover but even though Im surprised Gerry has still survived obviously the thread trusts Gerry more than Ezz, and I'm fine with that because in my head and Lux was saying something similar, I imagine maf is one active person pushing on lux (which is now just Ezz and Gerry) and one more inactive (me?, Rasei, Blaire). I dont think both Ezz and Gerry are mafia so I want to lynch one or the other and Im fine with Ezzelin, shes seemed off to a few people and I think her pushing feels more methodical than Gerry?? If that makes sense? Idk gerry is still a mystery for now but like he said we have to lynch maf or we lose. Also Ezz has a gun and if she is maf but we decide to lynch a random person (who could also be maf) then maf would have a double or even triple kill over the night. I think I have that right anyway?

Even if we all decided to lynch Ezz though I think we all still need to keep progress going and maybe make some more spec? Even if Ezz is mafia we still need to find the other to win and unfortunately our spec game hasnt been super well off? It'd be nice to have some more opinions on everyone. It's a little too easy to just log in and slap on a vote and go on your way. I know this game isnt typical but there has to be something for people to spec on??

Idk
who knows

520Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:23 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I mean if ezz turns up to be town we lose so like does anybody have any other options??

521Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:38 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

wow, rude tbh. shot while signing for packages.

Mr. Gerbear wrote:We mislynch tonight, we lose. We absolutely have to lynch an actual maf right now and the only real target is ezz because Ninfia shot her.
Lynch me, and we'll lose.

Aeiou wrote:obviously the thread trusts Gerry more than Ezz, and I'm fine with that because in my head and Lux was saying something similar, I imagine maf is one active person pushing on lux
Yes, Lux said that one of out {gerry, ezz, ninfia} was very likely mafia. ninfia obviously wasn't. Do you have any other reasons to think that I'm mafia over gerry aside from "lux said so, so it must be true"?

Look, I believe in Lux spec as much as the next man when she's town, which is why I brought up her pre-lynch post yesterday, since I know how much she hates when people don't look at her reads after she dies. And I definitely agree we should look at the groupings. But at the same time her reasons for pointing out me over gerry a bit are merely that apparently I have "not been thinking clearly", which is bullshit and obviously only refers to the parts where we thought differently, which I explained and argumented, and for most of it she even said I did reasonably explain it herself, before switching to another tune after I started pushing for a lynch on her. Which I did because there were discrepancies between her theories/plans and her actual actions, which is very uncharacteristical of town!Lux. Ninfia agreed with what I said, and she posted saying as much, yet I'm the only one who "wasn't thinking clearly". And guess what? Ninfia flipped town. So am I if you're going to lynch me.

Does anyone have an actual reason for thinking I'm mafia beyond "lux said so"?

Also, vote: gerry because from {lux, gerry, ninfia} there highly likely to be at least one mafia, as I've stated before, and someone had to be online when tiki called his target on katze to have sent the NK on her.

ftr, I was asleep both then and when the intermission kill happened. I literally could not have sent either.

522Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:51 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

GAHHHHHHHHHHH

ok what else can we do then if not lynch me or ezz

523Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:16 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:GAHHHHHHHHHHH

ok what else can we do then if not lynch me or ezz
You suggesting this rings all the alarm bells for me right now.

The current ratio is 3:2.

If neither of us is mafia, that means mafia still has intact killproofs. Which means, yeah we could lynch one of them, I would have a gun but so would they. They could just shoot + nk both of us while I shoot one of theirs, but that would only bring it down to 1:1.

Meaning if neither of us were mafia, the game would be unwinnable at this point, and would be already over.

The fact that you even suggested not lynching either of us at this point just reaffirms to me that you are in fact mafia, and suggested that as an alternative to ensure your win apart from lynching me.

[edited to fix a grammar error]

524Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:57 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Either me or gerry has to be mafia. I am not letting town lose this, so I'm not going to let you lynch me without a fight.

I know I haven't contributed all that much early on, but neither has gerry. Yes, I pushed pretty hard for that lynch on Lux, but I explained why and I still stand by it. There were discrepancies, and town!Lux normally does not allow herself to make any. And if we're going there, gerry is the one who shot her.

Looking back, it's been said that we should look into who was online when the intermission kill happened. I also added later that we should also look into who was online between the time when tiki stated he's looking at shooting katze and rollover.

Living players that were around during intermission kill: gerry (posted 6 min later), blaire (posted 23 mins later), Rasei (angrily posted 30 mins later).

Living players that were around between tiki's target call and rollover: blaire (posted 20 mins later), gerry (~2h before rollover), aeiou (~30 mins before rollover).

Gerry was around during both times. I was asleep during both times. Additionally, gerry posted the closest to intermission kill, with other to not having posted in a while before it, and only half an hour after it.

I'm not going to ignore the possibility that Blaire is mafia. But if she is, she'd have to be mafia with me, and it makes little sense for her out of the blue stating she has a gut feel that I'm mafia like two phases ago, nor does it make sense for me to keep prodding her and classify her as ??? and question her low-profile activity as a possible mafia cover.

525Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] - Page 35 Empty Re: Paw Enforcement [BEARS WIN] Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:08 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I also pushed pretty hard on Lux and it was me who mentioned looking at who was around during the intermission kill. I only threw out the suggestion that we might want to lynch someone else in case we're both town because if we are, neither of us should be lynched???

You're right, town's backed into a corner right now. Tbqh the fact that everybody's jumped onto the "lynch ezz" bandwagon so easily is of HIGH CONCERN.

I'm town: lynch me and we lose. If you're also town, lynching you means we also lose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 41]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum