Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 57]

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]
N I G H T F O U R

Phase End. Standby for rollover.

Luxaria

Luxaria

MAN LOOK AT THIS HOST PAGETOPPING LEFT AND RIGHT

anyway yeah standby

Luxaria

Luxaria

D A Y F I V E

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAA
AAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA

Rollover

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAA
AAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The ratio is 3 Mafia : 6 Town : 1 Neutral.
This phase will end on Wednesday, February 1st, at 7:00PM PST.
Day Five has begun.

Luxaria

Luxaria

D A Y F I V E

Intermission

All votes this phase are now anonymous. Only votes sent directly to the host via PM will count for the lynch. There will be no vote tallies this phase.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

THIS GUY MADE HARRY HIS FIRST BDAY CAKE!! HE MADE THIS POOR ORPHAN CHILD A CAKE!!! HE MADE!!! LIKE HE BAKED WITH HIS BIG GIANT HANDS!!! THAT ARE SO FULL OF LOVE!!! I JUST CAN’T WITH HIM!!! GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE!!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

On mobile, and will be afk for a couple hours after this post for dinner and commute home, but AAAA was obviously me. This was a one-time use role ability available after N3. I didn't know what it would do exactly, but I was hoping it might negate all actions by the way it was worded.

I learned that
drandahl
Mr. Alice
katagi
aeiou
Five
Kiyoko
Tiki

Acted last night.

Also, we should really coordinate votes because voting is anonomous. I don't think that part is me.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Oh, ho, ho! Fear not, brave citizens of This Town, for El Zorro, he has arrived. And he has arrived fashionably late, as this is his wont, is it not? Oh, ho, ho!

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 39 Red-Fox

Now, now, El Zorro knows this may come as a shocking, sexy surprise to many of you, as The Lady of Aria's announcement of my arrival was somewhat overshadowed. However, El Zorro can not, no, shall not blame the one responsible. After all, were El Zorro not El Zorro, he too would scream at the mere presence of El Zorro. So, it is lucky for El Zorro that he is in fact El Zorro, is he not? Oh, ho, ho!

But now, El Zorro shall be, as you say, cutting to this chase, shall he not? For, you are seeing, This Town, that your beloved, amorous, desirable, handsome, fuerte El Zorro has not been idle, no he has not! Why, in in fact, El Zorro, has been doing what El Zorro does best: dancing, and ousting the villains of This Mafia!

On the night before festivities began, El Zorro danced with the one called katze. He found out, without a doubt, that this katze is The Mafia!

On the next night he sought a dance with the seraph of heights. However, El Zorro thought all may be lost, as he was faced with the most difficult of choices, but in the end, did in fact, attend the magnificent masquerade (he could not resist)! Then, donning a most fitting mask over his mask, El Zorro was delighted to see he could still make his appointment with this seraph, as he and the others all decided to got party with him as well! Ah, si, all according to plan (and absolutely not because he had forgotten he told the Lady of Aria he was to dance with this seraph, not at all!).

After that, El Zorro took upon a request, as he is a gracious sort, he is. He then discovered that kiyoko, too, is This Mafia, oh, ho, ho!

The following night, El Zorro decided to treat the lady ninfia to a dance, as she had shown him kindness...only to discover another of This Mafia!

And finally, to achieve his goals, El Zorro had one last dance with our newest addition, katagi...or, perhaps, El Zorro should say, This Mafia!

Now, now, El Zorro knows this is all very exciting news, and he will be delighted to say more in the future, so that you may sing his praises further. El Zorro, after all, is never wrong!

But first, our Lady of Aria says she has something to tell El Zorro. Something about "nightly sanities," or some such. But do not fear, for El Zorro shall quickly return!

So, Lady of Aria...may El Zorro have this dance?

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 39 B9126fe45baaee81b1910657f62f960c

PS: The Lady of Aria wants to be sure that all knows that El Zorro is some fine fellow called, "Tiki This Troll." This is nonsense of course, as El Zorro is El Zorro! Though, whoever this Tiki is, he sounds handsome and brilliant, does he not?

katagi

katagi

IT'S SO HARD TO COME IN HALFWAY THROUGH A GAME AND NOW TIKI IS OVER HERE HOLLERIN ABOUT STUFF

I guess tiki is a paranoid cop or something? what's going on?? ... also yeah vote coordination is good, but is that against the rules?

Rasei

Rasei

Shiro stares at El Zorro with an raise eyebrow.

Okay... someone been eating to much of Coren's food.

3 Mafia : 6 Town : 1 Neutral.

It seems like we lost someone to a night kill. I think... Maybe?

katze

katze

Wh.....at....???

Luxaria

Luxaria

You may discuss votes all you want. Just, there will be no official tally, and only votes sent by PM will be counted towards the lynch target.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Check the player list. We lost lucas but no alignment reveal but I'm guessing town since it's one less lol

El Zorro

El Zorro

Fear not! For El Zorro is back, like he said he would be, did he not?

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 39 2474c9a187f97259e7054e3f3ad5f4ce

Now, our Lady of Aria has told El Zorro just what kind of "cop" he has been each night. She did say these were not in any of the order -- El Zorro can hardly blame her, for it is indeed dizzying to be talking to one as dashing as El Zorro -- however, she seemed also to get the wording wrong, as these could not possibly pertain to El Zorro. So, El Zorro has taken his liberties in correcting the mistakes of our poor, overwhelmed Lady of Aria:

Paranoid -- Surely here she meant "powerful" as El Zorro's senses are indeed strong, just like the heroes one would see in a comic book! Oh, ho, ho!

Insane -- The only possible word she could have been in meaning here was "intuitive." After all, as we are all in knowing, El Zorro is never wrong!

Sane -- Our Lady of Aria must have been cut off by her own thoughts of dancing with El Zorro, as she was never able to complete the word "sensational."

Paranoid -- Finally, she confessed to my obvious "perfection." It seems silly to El Zorro that it would take her all four nights of his dancing, being right evry time without fail, for her to truly realize the truth in this statement. But alas, we can not all be...perfect.

Oh, ho, ho!

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 39 463ee9c2c3a52c064fdccc2c70ce94b4

Rasei

Rasei

Also I can confirmed when I gave an recon order against Kiyoko, Tiki did received it and did followed it. The other recon order was given to Ninfia, but she didn't followed it.
Dran was suppose to recieve an order but it failed because he was jailed.
Also it seems all the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA wiped out my order for protecting last night.

El Zorro

El Zorro

Now, if we were to assume the impossible, and that the Lady of Aria was using the right words, this apparently means two of El Zorro's results provide none of the information, and just muddle the other two. If true, that would surely have been a tragedy, as there is no way in knowing which two are which.

Then there is the finding of fair Ninfia as This Mafia during the night of the traitorous conversion. Would this then mean, if not "paranoid," El Zorro was "insane" and aw a member of This Town in the night? Or that he was the "sane," and saw a member of This Mafia in the morning?

It would surely seem then that his results would be...entirely of the uselessness, would they not? But oh, it is a good thing that El Zorro, he is never wrong, oh, ho, ho!

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 39 235cafae220ac30f2644548e66b59942

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum