Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 57]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

WE!!! IMPLYING MORE THAN ONE!!! now tiny will never think im cool.....

wouldnt it be funny if aaaaaaAAAAAA really was a jail, cuz thats probably what i'd say eventually if i went to jail

unless multiple people are other people

what if someone is vowels. lets wait for eeeEEEEE next time to see if blaire is right

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aeiou

Aeiou

I think I'd be really flattered if someone picked me as their role

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ah yes the weirdo letters that showed up in rollover

i almost didn't notice that at first i guess my mind just registered it as fuzzy noise, but i'm glad everyone is much more observant than i because that just means less work for me

you guys all have such good ideas about that like what the heckle does everyone have degrees in speculation?? i have a degree in applied longitudinal consumption go me, what a good use of your time and money, just good fucking job, self good fucking job are you proud of yourself are you proud of what you've become i hope you are because your mother sure isn't

Edit: i fucking forgot to write this because i was thinking about cats but i actually really like the idea of the thingies being a concealed...something?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katze

katze

>>thingies being a concealed...something?

*slow claps*

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

man i sure was a mess in 2016,

i say as i continue to be a mess in 2017

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Blairapalooza

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

kiyo is makin me so embarrassed like dang i can't believe i said all that this is the forum equivalent to being in bed and suddenly remembering every cringeworthy thing you ever did

also aeiou....holds ur hands....you are totally worth being someone's u-pick role (and thank you for saying you wanted to play with me, i will be sure to try and play with you lots this round!!)

drandahl

drandahl

Neat.

vote: Mr. Alice; unvote
vote: Kiyo; unvote

I get to vote two Blaires in one game.

Re: Stuns
Inclined to vote anyone who was stunned this round, though I am bothered by the volume of stun.

Some explanations are...
--Someone "replays" all actions back on their senders
--Some people have partial stun capabilities
--We really do have four stunning roles in this game

I do feel like the owner of at least one of these stuns is probably mafia. I'm really surprised there was no collision of stun (@host, if a player was stunned twice, would it show up twice?). Of the stuns targets... none of them really lean as town-originating or mafia-originating to me. Maybe I'd lean on the stun on deo as town-originating... but that's based on a really weird gut feeling I don't really understand yet.

Re: Ax22
I'm not 100% certain on what the effect of the AAAAAAAA is. I did say "RaAaaAAaGE" or something similar, which is a very understandable response to Gudetama, but this seems to be all caps. Maybe someone is "Terror," as an abstract concept? Or maybe the painting "The Scream"? Maybe someone is the alphabet (or, as mentioned, "vowels").

I do think it's probably not another stun. Jail seems as reasonable as anything else, though we still do already have a lot of blocking actions. Could be a simple "all actions on target player are obscured".

Re: Blairessurection
Welcome back, Blaire. I hope you stay.

I’m going to guess that you…weren’t actually dead in the first place? Hrmm. If you were, why wasn’t I notified? I care about you.

If you were dead, I have to wonder if you could have sent any night actions last night. I'm trusting you at the moment.

Re: Sammiya was hungry
Maybe she sleepwalks? I’d lean toward some kind of loud JOAT, if that were the case. Or, maybe she was hidden. I have a few other thoughts, but grabbing food doesn’t seem very virus-like.

Shoelaces
Where are they? What do they do? Are they still in play? I’m still in a knot about this.

Last edited by drandahl on Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

i actually really like the idea of the thingies being a concealed...something?

Luxaria

Luxaria

drandahl wrote:@host, if a player was stunned twice, would it show up twice?

Yes.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I AM SO SORRY THIS GAME IS DEFINITEY ONE OF MY TOP 5 HARD-TO-PLAY MAF GAMES

drandahl

drandahl

Won’t vote:
Mr. Alice: I’d like to keep her around, to understand the whole being dead thing.
Sammiya: From flavor, action last night doesn’t seem that aggressive or dangerous.

Unsure:
Ninfia: I’d like to better understand what AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA does.
Kiyoko: she blaire ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Katzet: No scum-reads either way.
Ezz: No scum-reads either way.
Dran: Me
TLF: No scum-reads either way.
Five: No scum-reads either way.
Rasei: No scum-reads either way.
Eleni: No scum-reads either way.
Tiki: No scum-reads either way.

Will vote:
Lucas: Was stunned during round with no NK
Deo: Was stunned during round with no NK
Aeiou: Was stunned during round with no NK
Mr. Gerbear: Was stunned during round with no NK

vote: Deo

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:i actually really like the idea of the thingies being a concealed...something?

K-Blaire, what do you mean by this?

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Lots of stuns and no nk's is mighty suss but I would also like to hear from the stunned folks before I cast my vote.
Sammiya should feed kiyo tho I want to see what happens.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

e ~ e

THIS GAME IS DEFINITEY ONE OF MY TOP 5 HARD-TO-PLAY MAF GAMES

you gotta tell me what to say)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 33 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum