Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 29]

226Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Five

Five

Never let Lux be neutral again because she ignores my questions and makes me want to cry.

Now I'll never know who Luxxxiedear thinks is an evil mafia bagel.

I am going to keep my vote on Tiki I think! I am not against the lynch on Dylan even though he's pushed himself a little ways down my suspicion list, though. Between the bandwagons on him and No Lynch yesterday and the ones on him and Sammie today I don't think there's anyone we'll get any more information by lynching. If he is town, though, we've got MYLO next day phase unless we stop the NK or nab a mafia at night (please for the love of god don't shoot unless you're sure, though), so we need to get serious and the players who have been cruising under the radar have got to show their faces. I say this basically every time a game isn't very active, I know, but it's important. I always say it's especially important for vanilla games, but it's pretty crucial this game too due to the restrictions on claiming.

Even if Dylan's mafia, though, we really need to get the activity up, we can't have people just idling through day phases like this. C'mon, y'all, step it up.

227Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:17 pm

Five

Five

GO TO HELL GERRY THIS IS MY PAGE

228Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:18 pm

Cure

Cure

lux doesn't care who the bagels or donuts are because lux is probably a scone

or a bear claw

or a cupcake

Last edited by Cure on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

229Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:18 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Five, how do you feel about TLF?

230Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Luxaria wrote: Here you go, Mr. Donuts. /hands over a few right shiny coins coppers coopers.

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Tumblr_nkks30Fxpg1qgcra2o1_500

Luxaria wrote:kiyo said she has a sixth sense for this let's test it

I WAS SHOWERING

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

231Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:20 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Five wrote:GO TO HELL GERRY THIS IS MY PAGE

don't make me dunk u into the donut fryer

232Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:21 pm

drandahl

drandahl

10m left.

Will switch to Tiki (because I'd rather not die, if that's avoidable), but I'd prefer TLF.

@Five, tiki hasn't voted this phase. That's problematic for maf if he's maf.

233Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Five

Five

jelly-filled-drandahl wrote:Five, how do you feel about TLF?
TLF is a big part of the reason I'm pushing this activity thing. I don't know how to feel about her and I hate it when this happens due to inactivity.

Normally I'd be up for lynching her for it but I don't really think we'd get much information out of that lynch and she's likely to flip town. Sorry. :(

edit: hmmm that's a good point. I can see them possibly using it as a descumming tactic, though? I don't know how likely it is, but depending on their role setup I can imagine a bagel team having someone withhold a vote for a day just so they don't look as bad after the roleblock.

234Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:28 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Goodbye, friends.

235Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:31 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

PHASE END!

Standby for the next shift~

236Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 NxjqmoV

is that a shiny cooper I see

hey bby how you doin' you come here often? ;)

237Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Hawk10

Lux, please.

238Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:00 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 OO2vAfM

PM SHIFT 2

Business was booming that day, and it was the last straggler of the afternoon rush at the counter now.

“What can I get for you?” Mr. Gerbear smiled, eager to sell more donuts.

“Can I have one of those, please?” the customer said, pointing to the last sugar raised donut on the tray.

“Sure let me get that for you!”

But just as Mr. Gerbear took the donut with a pair of tongs, a black shadow swoops in and snatches the donut right from the baker’s tongs. It was a crow! Donut in beak, the bird gave what looked like a menacing glare at the donuts in the display before flying off with its prey.

Both humans were left dumbfounded for a second.

“...what the hell was that?” the customer finally asked, incredulously.

“I’m so sorry about that,” was all Mr. Gerbear could say. “It was the last of his batch… it’ll take another 15 minutes before a new one is ready. Will that be ok? Or can I get you something else?”

“Hmm, sure, maybe I'll try something new...” the customer said, peering at the display. “Maybe I should try a bagel tonight.”

---

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 7PJQpFA

drandahl  was a Sugar Raised Donut

AM Shift 3 will begin at 8:00 PM PDT on 10/24!
Please send in your actions before 7:30 PM PDT!

5D:1N:3B

239Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@luxaria

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Tumblr_nqn92mL5uq1s9nttjo3_400

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

240Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

i can't believe dylan was a white powdered donut

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum