Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 60]

676distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:33 pm

eleni

eleni

oh my god this is too much pressure ahaha. re-reading the flavor again

I DIDN'T WNANT TO PAGETOP WITH THIS

Last edited by eleni on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

677distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

but my role is literally flip maf when investigated/dead, so i could be an exception

but hey

all claiming rules have been lifted right? does that mean.... we can share role pms.................

678distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:34 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yeah go for it. All claiming rules lifted.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

679distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

we're probably supposed to piece all this info together anyway so

this me:

Role PM:

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spoiler to save y'all from scrolling?)

680distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Cure

Cure

if the whole point of the game is that we ~ruined everything by killing people and turned ourselves into monsters~

the obvious correct answer is to not kill anyone and collectively lose because of it.

681distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Hmm, well then!

Role PM:

682distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I wish I can be some help but I been working crazy hours these past few weeks after my boss quit at one of my jobs. I been thinking about how the night kills were done if no one knew they were mafia. Would it have been movement or did the host pick at random? Also has anyone gone to all the places? Can we talk about locations now?

683distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure 76:

but really, did lucas kill anyone?

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

684distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote: Can we talk about locations now?

Yup

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

685distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

"A monster lurks where there was no monster before." And going by the rest, I think Alca might be right about killing = Mafia.

As for roles...mine turned out to be one I was excited for...but, looking back, I don't see any possible use for it. Yeah, I'm a watcher who knows if I was acted upon, and I was told who did it. But, beyond only getting acted on once, by a Plottie who was a mute the day she was lynched (and had no action in rollover), given how all actions were 1 use items anyway...I don't think my role would have added diddly to the game, heh.

Hell, thinking on it, may have been an intentional troll role...because I learned of the one time I acted on myself, and yet I didn't get to see who killed me when Hayley acted on me. XD

Edit: the PM:
Role PM:

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

686distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:39 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Rasei wrote:I wish I can be some help but I been working crazy hours these past few weeks after my boss quit at one of my jobs. I been thinking about how the night kills were done if no one knew they were mafia. Would it have been movement or did the host pick at random? Also has anyone gone to all the places? Can we talk about locations now?

yeah where's that map that was floating around :0

687distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:39 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

drandahl wrote:Tet, that's betting on none of the three actually being mafia. Which is possible.

But otherwise, mafia will just vote last minute.

It's specifically not betting on any possible permutation of mafia numbers.

If there were two or more mafia, by the rules in the start of the game they would have already won. If there was just one mafia member remaining there would be absolutely no reason for them to not out it at this point. They literally have nothing to lose. There is literally no way for them to lose in this situation.

There is no actual reason for anyone to think someone has been mafia this entire game outside of vague hints. There is no actual solid ground to stand on for anyone who has flipped any way this entire game. There is no reason for the clause of 'If town and mafia all manage to vote mafia, everyone wins' if the remaining members of the game knew their own alignment as a certainty.

Nobody is mafia. Or nobody knows they're mafia.

The only thing we have ever been able to go off of this entire game from start to finish has been 'If you play your cards right, nobody has to die.'

So the only winning move at this point in the game is not to play. That is everybody's situation right now. Give it a try, because you guys have tried literally everything else.

DO NOT VOTE

Spoiler:

688distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:39 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Role PM:

Heading home from the office, will be unavailable for the next 40m, though:

nautilus wrote:And now, only one remains. Progress? That remains to be seen. For now, the truth is thus: A monster lurks where there stood no monster before. It sees through stolen eyes and beats a stolen heart. Beneath its stolen ribs, it fills its stolen lungs, every breath a transgression.

This suggests to me that the remaining mafia is a convert.

689distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Cure

Cure

also, katze killed drandahl but flipped town.

i'm 90% sure lucas didn't claim killing anyone but flipped mafia.

it checks out otherwise, but i don't think that can be it.

shit sammie killed drandhl.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

690distortion [THE END] - Page 46 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:41 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Sammiya killed drandahl and flipped mafia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum