Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 60]

661distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:22 pm

Cure

Cure

the fact that it literally says everyone wins if all three players vote for mafia, means mafia has no fucking clue they're mafia at all, because you only have a 33% chance of guessing the right person.

yeah, it's probably crypsis based on eleni's findings.

or do what tet said that's a better idea

662distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm fine voting for myself, but is it okay to ask if there's some way we can tell who mafia is, since if I'm mafia I'm not aware of it. ;v;

I think judging from rollover flavor, anybody who killed a player at any point during the game flips mafia.

663distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:One last try to help here.

My role was described to me as Town. I played as Town and believed I was town violently until the end. From what little I followed the game afterwards it's not inconceivable that nobody knows if they're maf or not. There could be a tailor. There could be a million millers that don't know they're millers. I have no idea. But what I do know is the game is being described as 'If you play your cards right nobody has to die'

The entire game is culminating into a situation where we are being asked again to vote for people based on literally nothing like we have been this entire game.

If town is lynched, mafia wins.
If town votes for mafia, town wins.
If both town and mafia vote for mafia, everyone wins.

Everyone's alignment has seemed unreliable and nebulous so far. So my advice to everyone left in the game? Do something you have not done yet.

Do not vote.

You all have literally nothing to lose and voting that nobody dies is something that literally nobody has tried in the game yet. It plays into the flavor really well.

Don't vote No Lynch. Just simply do not vote.

664distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:24 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Tet, that's betting on none of the three actually being mafia. Which is possible.

But otherwise, mafia will just vote last minute.

665distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Cure

Cure

dylan, it's become increasingly obvious that mafia does not actually know they're mafia. why would a mafia that thinks they're town vote last minute.

there wouldn't be any need for "if all three players vote for mafia, everyone wins" if mafia knew they were mafia.

666distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I've been given permission to tell you guys that rollover flavor is a riddle and you win the game by using your votes to solve it. If nobody votes, everyone loses by default.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

667distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

HE'S A MILLER, SHE'S A MILLER, YOU'RE A MILLER?! I'M A MILLER!

IS THERE ANY OTHER MILLER I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT

distortion [THE END] - Page 45 QoZtQwQ

668distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:28 pm

Cure

Cure

the only thing that bothers me is... if I was indeed mafia, which I kind of still think I was somehow tailored because I was the NK and no other players were NKed that flipped mafia, the ratio was at one point 3:2. (crypsis?, me, ninfia : alca? eleni?) and even if I WASN'T mafia, the ratio was just 2:2, guys. ninfia, crypsis? : alca? eleni?

which means the MAFIA NEEDS TO EQUAL/OUTNUMBER TOWN clause in the front page is absolute bullshit.

don't vote.

and if mafia just skips to another person who doesn't know they're mafia when the last mafia dies, that's unfair.

don't vote.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

669distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:29 pm

Cure

Cure

the hosts have literally just been fucking with us for the whole game.

670distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Though damn. Much like my time alive, my Choose Your Own Adventure actions netted me this:

Hell, I even missed an action because I didn't notice there was more to my PM one time, and didn't get a question off to the hosts in time for them to answer.

671distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:30 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Honestly, it's entirely possible that either Crypsis or I have been the only mafia the entire game.

672distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:31 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Re: Don't Vote...

I think Kiyo is being pretty clear. There's no real flavor attached to her last statement.

673distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:32 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:I think judging from rollover flavor, anybody who killed a player at any point during the game flips mafia.

I was thinking maybe, but I don't think either tet or gerry actually killed anyone? unless katze dying for tet counts as him "killing" her, but gerry still didn't kill anyone.

@dylan. imo, still dont vote.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

674distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:32 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm not sure about Mr. Gerbear (although he may have just been a miller) but T3tsuya killed katze, at least indirectly.

675distortion [THE END] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:33 pm

Cure

Cure

did lucas kill anyone?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum