Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 60]

601distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:34 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 41 0dZrth9

Hands reach forward, roaring, screaming, twisting and writhing until they're no longer recognizable as human, insatiable and endless. Blind in purpose and permanent in consequence, the automaton of retribution rushes forward, its appearance belying its true monstrous identity and form.

There is no scream as gashes are torn into delicate memories, no sound as the strings that hold life itself together are pulled and cut, no words as memories are ground into dust from between the beast’s jaws.

The beast leaves no remains, consuming all in its path: past, present, and future. It does not leave its prey’s name behind, nor their identity; it swallows their very selves, bones and all.

Punishment is swift and cold: there are no concessions to be made here. After all, the beast sees no reason to remember, no cause for sentimentality for its own prey whose existence was a mere flicker in the wind.

When the dust settles and it retreats, there is nothing left.

distortion [THE END] - Page 41 F33cN69

Ardonye was lynched!

distortion [THE END] - Page 41 ZT4k8rL NIGHT TWELVE

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

602distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:36 pm

Cure

Cure

frowns.

I guess we just don't get information when people are lynched again? :\ I don't even know if that means she was mafia or town.

scowls at this game in general.

i picked up a shovel so we have two now i guess.

603distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:39 pm

nautilus

nautilus

also:

i'd like to straight up apologize to both kiyoko and the game as a whole, because a lot of things that have happened (that did not mean to happen) the last few phases are either directly or indirectly my fault. I don't really want to elaborate on it but if something didn't happen the way it should have, it is 99.99% my fault

kiyoko is a wonderful host though so you should all tell her how good she is

so for that, i'm really sorry

604distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:24 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

IT'S OKAY BOO

we still love you and you've both been doing a bang up job with this game!!

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

605distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:53 pm

katze

katze

this game is fun and you guys are doing a really great job with it!!!!

606distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:41 am

eleni

eleni

late but @_@ i didn't really expect the game to end after we lynched mariya, but... was hoping for more flavor info somehow. um... well, i guess we'll see what happens after this phase and go from there.

ALSO YOU HAVE BEEN AWESOME MITSU. both you and kiyoko have been A+ hosts!!! i know i've bugged you guys with a lot of questions ahah ; w; and it's obvious how much work you've both put intot his game!

607distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:19 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I sent in a stun. I'm going with the plan outlined last phase but if anyone thinks I should change my action let me know. ;v;

I think probably people who already died don't flip with info on their second death, though I'm not sure if this implies anything about the revive mechanics.

608distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Hi I'm working all day today and won't be home until the phase is over. On my lunch break now.

I did send in an action.

609distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:12 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

checks thread after working all day

well that's interesting I suppose. this is pretty much what I expected, and I think I'd probably go forward with a lynch on cure or saki (is it okay if I call you saki? I can call you by your username if you prefer, l-lol) at this point?

Cure, because she'd make an excellent conversion target if one does exist, and because of the mislynches. Her ability as we've seen could really go either way in terms of alignment, so I dunno. She's duped me before.

Saki because she hasn't had a kill attempt on her, and a good strat for a maf is to endear themselves to a townie. I know she knows alca irl, but this is a game of deception. she has been very helpful in stopping apparent kills though, so I'm somewhat inclined to lynch cure before saki, should that be the case.

zzzzzzzz

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

610distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:21 pm

Cure

Cure

My ability would be broken as mafia. I really don't think the hosts would let me keep it after being converted, and it didn't even show up until tiny died.

Conveniently enough, I have been suspicious of ninfia all game and the ardonye revive and subsequent kills on her were the only things that made me believe she was town. I would rather lynch her over saki.

611distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PMs going out yo

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

612distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 41 0dZrth9

Broken glass is scattered across the hardwood floor, a shattered window proof of a breach of defenses like no other. While the frame of the window remains, something has twisted it into a grotesque parody of a window, all twisted bent metal with no glass, large enough for a person to wiggle through.

The interior of the small bungalow is nothing spectacular; an old analog TV sits in one corner of the living room, its wooden exterior and twisted bunny ears a remnant of a simpler time. A well-worn couch sits against the window, its wrinkled cover showing the abuses of decades of use. The coffee table leans against the opposite wall, sagging slightly from a broken leg. On it, rings of brown from many cups of coffee dot the tabletop, glistening like targets in the evening sun. In the centre of the back wall sits a fireplace, adorned with antique china and a few medals. None of the medals are particularly significant: there are no Purple Hearts or Medals of Honour, but they shine nevertheless, having been taken care of more than anything else in the room.

Had it not been for the march of bloody footsteps leading into the living room and back out of the broken window, it wouldn’t have been out of place in a history book as a snapshot of a bygone era: the quintessential good old days, a time before technology and rampant murder had swept the town off their feet.

Following the footsteps back from where from reveals a kitchen frozen in time. A stove sits against the wall, all black knobs and oak panelling instead of modern stainless steel doors and touchscreen timers. Calendars sit on the countertop, their yellowed pages listing off days long gone like an endless roll call of the past. Most surprisingly, a gun sits within the kitchen cabinet, as innocuous as the cutlery in the drawers. More weapons are later found, stashed in cabinetry and under the sink, as if the owner of this inconspicuous home was preparing for war.

The footsteps end on the front porch of the house.

Sprawled over the front steps, the body of the neighbourhood’s unofficial sentry lays motionless, face down and covered in blood, their cane having rolled onto the grass in the overgrown front lawn. Stab wounds intertwine with wrinkles and deep scars to create a blueprint of murder all over the victim’s body, intricate and savage. A particularly dark bruise, blossoming over the neck like a vile stain, speaks of blunt force trauma, shattering vertebrae and severing veins. Such force was the likely cause of death: it wouldn’t take much to kill a frail body such as this one.

There is no decorum for this sentry, no one to recognize this sentry’s achievements or failures; judging from the distance between the footsteps, the attacker had left quickly through the hole in the window without even recognizing their enemy in the heat of battle.

In the end, body is collected like any other, without the pomp and circumstance for a sentry killed in action that this town has long forgotten: sent off to the coroner's office without a second word.  

distortion [THE END] - Page 41 F33cN69

Crypsis was stunned!

Cure was killed! They were mafia. A veteran of the ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ War, Cure had lived in the town of ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ since the ◙◙’s. Though Cure was never involved in any direct action, Cure had made a living out of telling their war stories to local children in the neighbourhood. Cure had also attempted later in life several runs for ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ council, which were all ultimately unsuccessful. Local residents had described Cure as increasingly senile and outwardly hostile in their later years, with one neighbour remarking that they were “triggerhappy to a fault; they were obsessed with the good ol’ days”. These incidents escalated in recent weeks, wherein police were called to Cure’s house due to reports from neighbours of threatening behaviour and harassment. Cure leaves behind no next-of-kin.

distortion [THE END] - Page 41 ZT4k8rL DAY THIRTEEN

Please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have unlimited vote changes.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

613distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

FUCK YOU CURE I KNEW IT

EDIT: SORRY I GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE MOMENT, I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH

614distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:22 pm

alcasync

alcasync

... I am somewhat confused. I think Cure must have been tailored because she looks like the NK target. Unless someone else killed Cure? I think I'm the only one with a gun though and the flavor doesn't look like it was a gun shot anyway.

Saki couldn't have sent in the NK. In any case, the ratio must be 1:3 since it can't be 2:2.

I... have no idea how to vote. ;v; Both Ninfia and I survived NKs where we didn't protect ourselves, and if we were mafia then we wouldn't have targeted ourselves because we didn't know we would be protected. Saki was stunned and the NK still went through. eleni was recently revived, so unless someone converted eleni in the two phases she has been alive, then eleni should be town (unless reviving itself turns people into mafia?) Or someone was recruited after surviving the attempted NKs?

I think the only person I won't vote this phase is Saki.

615distortion [THE END] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay so............

the game isn't over.

Saki was stunned so she couldn't have sent in the kill, and it doesn't look like I killed cure in some way, since there's no guns in the flavour.

Eleni was just revived and was also one of the first, if not the first to die so........ alca?

???? how did cure die? if she was a miller she would have said something so..

maybe she was tailored? but I was kind of getting vibes from her for a while so...

frowns.

scenario 1:

-Cure was a tailored town
-Alca is maf
-Alca kills Cure to confuse us

scenario 2:

-Cure was maf
-someone else has an ability like mine or a one off vig kill and took her out
-there's still one maf left

umm can anyone else think of other scenarios for how this happened? because I'm fairly inclined to vote for Alca. Saki, being a newer player who trusts alca would make sense to be a manipulated town player at this point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum