Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 60]

616distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:38 pm

alcasync

alcasync

If I were mafia, then I would have withheld the NK while stunning Saki. Unless we go with the puppet NK sender theory in which case I suppose I would be sending NKs but not aware of it. But if that were the case, then Ninfia and eleni have an equal chance of being puppet NK sender, since I imagine it would get chosen after Ardonye dies.

All of these NKs involve stabbing or slashing in some way. I wonder if there's a cursed knife or something.

Either way, I think it is probably considered game-throwing if I vote for myself, so I guess the option that makes the most sense to me is to vote for Ninfia or eleni.

vote: Ninfia for now, but I would be okay changing this?

Maybe there is no real mafia and this game will end like IKEA mafia.

617distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Ninfia II
alcasync I

distortion [THE END] - Page 42 ZT4k8rL

alcasync vs Ninfia
Ninfia vs alcasync
eleni vs Ninfia

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

618distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

nnnnnnnnnnghhhh dont say that I don't want that to be true.

man, this could very easily come down to a tie and be left up to the rng, man augh.

okay, um. from my perspective, there has to be only one maf left at this point so we're at the end of the line. i know my own alignment, and the more I think about it, the more it makes sense cure was tailored? I had vibes about her, sure, she's duped me in the past, as I've said so I've learned to be fairly wary of her.

but there's just no other option that makes sense, unless the mafia is randomly generated and no one knows they're maf.

so, I guess its up to eleni and saki to make their choices or leave it up to rng because it can only be me or alca.

Vote: alcasync

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

619distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:49 pm

eleni

eleni

um... this was unexpected. i somehow don't think cure was mafia, especially because this looks like the NK.

i'm not voting for alca and Crypsis was stunned, so i'm going to tentatively vote: Ninfia for now, i think. if she was converted  then considering the fact that she was trying to throw suspicion on Cure last phase, imo she could have tailored Cure's alignment and then killed her?

620distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:52 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I wonder if there's a way we're supposed to play this game that's spelled out in flavor that we have been entirely missing, and that is why everything is so confusing. Maybe it has to do with the lady with the umbrella, since that was never resolved.

In any case, I think I've really said all I can say? All of my actions that I'm aware of have been either pro-town (reviving eleni) or else not an action that makes sense for mafia (stunning Saki and then killing Cure) so unless I am mafia and not aware of it, or unless there is no mafia, that's really all I've got at the moment. ;v;

621distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I think at this point, it boils down to looking at what the possibilities are.

from a mafia player's perspective, sending in any action on me has proven to be a risk, since I killed blaire. an attempted convert on me could have left them minus another player, but could also take me out of the equation in terms of future actions.

however, IF there's a convert-- which, with the tailoring I'm sort of wondering if there is a convert at all?-- would the mafia truly want to use it on someone who could potentially kill one of their own, rather than trying to have me lynched at in the end game stages?

622distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:07 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

also, how would I have tailored cure unless I was mafia from the start? at this point, unless cure was tailored way earlier in the game, that's not something I could do.

If I were mafia, why would I throw suspicion on cure, then kill her, then go "wait she must have been tailored"

my character has been established as gun themed also. Why would there be no mention of guns if I was the final mafia member who sent in the kill?

I can only really say so much to try and convince you guys, but I desperately want to try because I don't want to lose after we've come so far :(

623distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:05 am

eleni

eleni

alcasync wrote:I wonder if there's a way we're supposed to play this game that's spelled out in flavor that we have been entirely missing, and that is why everything is so confusing. Maybe it has to do with the lady with the umbrella, since that was never resolved.
same... we haven't connected all of the dots in the story yet, but i'm not sure if we can at this point. everyone has explored plenty and i don't know if there are any more story clues out there? we're running out of time anyway though. i'm vaguely wondering if the "great evil" that the white lady vanquished has something to do with the killers' red eyes that i've seen in the death scenes while i was exploring the afterlife but idk. i guess it doesn't help us find the last (?) mafia anyway.

and hm... well, i don't think alca can be mafia unless she doesn't know it. which would be kind of unfair imo since she's been doing a lot of pro-town things. i think i can say that she also messaged me all the item locations the phase i was revived, which i think would be incredibly strange if she were mafia because the game is drawing to a close and a lucky stun/protect/etc. could make or break the game for one faction. and it's not like i would have went "yo alca is maf because she didn't give me any info on the items" lol |D

idk i don't like having to vote for ninfia but for me there isn't really any other option because crypsis got stunned, so... :| and i'm pretty sure i'm still town!!

also i'm thinking it's possible cure could have been tailored for a while now. the mafia have made multiple kill attempts on her iirc.

624distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

i'm also going to vote: Ninfia

I don't really know what's going on either but i think it's pretty obvious that somebody must have been recruited by mafia because we had reasons for everyone to be town, but the game is still going. I guess the mafia could be anyone maybe but i don't really want to vote for alca-nee and even if I did then it would be a tie and i don't know what happens with a tie since Cure-senpai is dead and she had the tiebreaker power. :o

I'm sorry if i'm not really good at helping out in thread! i'm very confused because it doesn't seem like anybody could be mafia but someone must be, right? >A<)a

625distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

626distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

: (

627distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'd like a pagetop for this next rollover so if you could all help me get one that'd be really cool

628distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:07 pm

Cure

Cure

zzz?

629distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Pagetop will be post number 631

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

630distortion [THE END] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Maybe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum