Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 60]

391distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:40 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...Raie...I NEVER abstained from voting last day phase. I had a vote on Angel, who had the most votes. I then switched to Tiny.

I CREATED the tie that got Tiny lynched.

Edit: I'd argue that voting nearly nine hours before rollover does not count as "abstaining." =P
https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t248p195-distortion-d9#27668

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

392distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:43 pm

Cure

Cure

Hmm, it might have been gerry that no voted then. Regardless, people who didn't want to break the tie (not that the tie mattered anyway) blah blah suspicious.

393distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

VOTE TALLY

angelstar VI
Mr. Gerbear III
chinomi I

distortion [THE END] - Page 27 ZT4k8rL

Cure vs angelstar
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll vs no vote chinomi
Ninfia vs angelstar
Ardonye vs angelstar
Crypsis vs Mr. Gerbear
angelstar vs Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Gerbear vs angelstar
She-ra vs. angelstar
chinomi vs. angelstar

Last edited by Kiyoko on Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

394distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Angel, I've actually been wondering considering your character claims...
Does anything happen when you die? Is there anyting about your passive that you can hint at?

395distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:05 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Cure wrote:Hmm, it might have been gerry that no voted then. Regardless, people who didn't want to break the tie (not that the tie mattered anyway) blah blah suspicious.

it was! I remember noticing it and going hmmmmmm

anyway, on this note vote: angel for now I guess but tbh I'm fine with either of these two options?

396distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:49 pm

chinomi

chinomi

If deo were neutral I wouldn't be lying about anything. I never said I could figure out who is town or neutral. I can only do something else and only under certain conditions that the mafia is obviously avoiding doing, and I can't blame them. Is it bad that I was all for voting for angel before I knew that she was visiting alca last night and then nothing happened to alca so I'm confused as to what even happened there, BESIDES angels own claim of what happened of course rofl. Either way, I think the obvious target after either Gerry or angel is lynched is the other one who doesn't get lynched. I'm going to vote angel because I don't even know what to do with Gerry at this point lmfao I think we should lynch him next if angel flips town though... Idk how I feel about my own vote though if I'm being honest. I was so confident before my night results lmfao begins crying

397distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Just looked back to when that whole exchange started. You did just say he was "safe," so fair enough.

398distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:20 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Tiki I know that feel, I just got this damn page to load. Going to back read now

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

399distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:36 pm

angel★

angel★

welp ok now i guess it's actually me

so the mystery remains unsolved..... unless it's revealed in my obituary i guess??

Tiki The Troll wrote:Angel, I've actually been wondering considering your character claims...
Does anything happen when you die? Is there anyting about your passive that you can hint at?

not as far as i'm aware of. and like i've said before, i don't know what my passive does and the only thing i'm aware of it doing to me is making me wary of other players.

edit: farewell town, good luck

400distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Just got home.

Well, Angel, if you're Town...if you even have a passive, and you ARE related to umbrella lady, I could see something big happening, good or bad.

If you're Mafia...yay, got one!

401distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Phase end, no more spec. PMs going out and whatnot

402distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:23 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

A'ight PMs out but I sent them in kind of a weird order this time around so if I missed anyone please let me know as soon as possible, thanks

403distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [THE END] - Page 27 0dZrth9

The pastor raised his arms in mourning before speaking towards the crowd of black in front of him. “He was a good man,” he had said, making a single, swift gesture towards the coffin that sat behind him, covered in dozens of black roses and orange lilies. “Gone too soon from this world, though I must remind all of us that God has greater plans…”

As the pastor went on, describing the highlights of his life to a sombre soundtrack provided by the chapel pianist, the individuals in the front row wept, passing tissues between one another. All of them were dressed in the same colour, and all of them had close ties to the deceased: the front row contained the deceased’s parents, united in their grief, and a single sibling, stoic and with a clenched jaw, sitting near the end of the pew like some sort of sentry. Few people talked to them after the reception, sensing that they needed some alone time: indeed, once the catered food had rolled out in the chapel as part of the sympathy meal, onlookers had noticed that the sibling sat in the corner of the room, nibbling ever so slightly on a cheese plate with a dead look in their eyes.

Thoughts didn’t linger on the sibling for long, though: the main event was the celebration of a life so brutally taken away. Photographs and candles hung in the reception area depicting the achievements of a man whom had been in the hearts of so many: weekends out at the lake, buying coffee at the local coffee shop, and an invitation for something that was never to come to pass. Guests found solace in these memories, which soothed the pain of the present knowledge that the laughing man in all these pictures had been brutally stabbed to death and left to die on a roadside.

… At least, that’s how you think the funeral went.

You weren’t invited, after all.

“… I should have been there.”

“Fuck off. Do you think I want to see your face?”

“What did you just say to me?”

“Get out. Go. Fuck you and what you did.”

“What? I didn’t do anything.”

“That’s the problem. You didn’t do anything. And now someone’s dead, and it’s your fucking fault.”

The community turned courtroom passes its judgment quickly, and the accused is singled out. Rumours travel fast in a small community such as this, and it was common knowledge that the accused had connections to several deceased individuals, some more complicated than others. Complication, of course, was simplifying it: it was no small secret that the accused had an ongoing feud with the sibling of one of the deceased, which often spilled out in messy ways behind closed doors.

Despite it being equally as well known that the accused was due to be married to one of the victims before his life was taken from him, the courtroom took discord in the community as evidence of murder. The accused was trying to pit us against each other, people cry as the crowd rages like an endless storm. Making enemies of each other would have hampered the town’s efforts to find the killers, one particularly bold person shouts out.

Even though it would be easy for the accused to rebuke the crowd, they do not.  Instead, the crowd is met with an ear-splitting silence, one that they easily interpret as a free pass to enact punishment. Silence, of course, makes it easier for the crowd to justify their actions if anything goes wrong.

As the mob rains down on the accused, the accused takes it all in stride, never once objecting or fighting back. In truth, the accused had yearned for death the moment that they had witnessed their partner’s grave, the shock of the death shattering their heart in an impossibly painful manner. Wedding invitations morphed horribly into funeral invitations, funeral invitations to a funeral that they were never really part of. All of this only drove the dagger deeper into their heart: what was the point of living when someone you loved so much had been taken away from you? What was the point of living when someone was actively trying to blot out any part you had in their life?

Yet as the days dragged on and more bodies turned up, the accused had come up with another reason to wish for death. Their reasoning had evolved past simply being reunited with their star-crossed lover in another world, all the while escaping their pain in the current one. Such evolution was driven by days of senseless murder; in the face of so much death...

They wanted the opportunity to apologize to someone who was long gone, the one person who understood their pain. And if death was the great messenger, so be it. Life was cruel like that. Perhaps not to everyone, as a member of the crowd gifted a second chance slips away into the darkness. But to the accused, life was savage and harsh and there were no concessions.

For never was a story of more woe –

That they knew.

distortion [THE END] - Page 27 F33cN69

angelstar was lynched! They were town. Having recently graduated from ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ University with a degree in English, angelstar had moved back to her hometown of ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ in order to explore new possibilities. angelstar was a fixture at the local ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ bakery, known to coworkers and customers both as a particularly gentle soul. Most notably, angelstar was engaged to ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, who was brutally murdered at the intersection of ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ Rd and ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ St several weeks ago. Coworkers had described their romance as a “fairy-tale” in the making; however, after ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙’s passing, colleagues and friends report that angelstar fell into a deep sadness, unable to reconcile with their death. angelstar leaves behind two parents, ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙ and ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙, and two sisters, ◙◙◙◙◙◙ and ◙◙◙◙◙◙◙. Funeral arrangements will be announced shortly by the family.

high seraph was revived!

distortion [THE END] - Page 27 ZT4k8rL NIGHT NINE

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

404distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Who the fuck resurrected lucas. If someone has a gun, now would be a good time to use it.

405distortion [THE END] - Page 27 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:13 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Cure, do you want to do the thing or would you like me to do the thing since I also have one? ;v;

There's only one person I know of who has the revive item, and I'm pretty sure they didn't use it to revive high seraph.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum