Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 60]

196distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:24 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

We should remember that if anyone in mafia has the ability to doctor or cover alignments it was probably Lucas and he's dead so mafia didn't have as much time to utilise his full potential

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

197distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

tinylightsflash III
Mr. Gerbear II
angelstar III
Five I
Cure I

distortion [THE END] - Page 14 ZT4k8rL

Cure vs tinylightsflash
Ninfia vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs tinylightsflash
angelstar vs tinylightsflash
Ardonye vs angelstar
ezzelin vs Five
Five vs Mr Gerbear
chinomi vs angelstar
tinylightsflash vs Cure
Tiki the Troll vs angelstar

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:12 am; edited 4 times in total

198distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:35 pm

chinomi

chinomi

OH MY GOD MR ALICE IS THE ONE WITH THR KNIFE.... this relieves me like you have no idea, guys. you have no fucking idea how much this like makes me feel good about my role. I can't go into details about why I was scared but the fact that Mr.Alice was the one with the knife means so much to me.

Anyway, hopefully my message to mariya got sent last phase! I know it's vague but maybe it's helpful as to why I know things about the knife!

199distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:37 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Thank you chi I got it this time xoxo

200distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm actually very curious what the flavor text for the next kill attempt will be like, since it looks like we've taken out every Mafia that's sent in an NK so far.

201distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:55 pm

angel★

angel★

:V
welp i guess it kinda worked out though

blaire though......... interesting. hm.

i don't really know what to make of all the tailor possibilities.... i feel like the people who have flipped maf are kind of an odd combination, but also a tailor on top of all this?? i guess it could be a reason to have an obscured ratio though :|a

Tiki The Troll wrote:I'm actually very curious what the flavor text for the next kill attempt will be like, since it looks like we've taken out every Mafia that's sent in an NK so far.

me too. the flavor has probably been matching whoever sent in the kill, which makes me wonder why the remaining mafia haven't sent in any kills yet. are they just lying low (someone who seemed pretty town?) or do they just have a high chance of being stunned (gerry??)

tiny, five, and chi are at the top of my list, on top of ???? for gerry and tiki like usual.... so vote: tiny

202distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

vote: Angelstar

I'm wondering why people are voting for TLF and why they consider her suspect. Are you just following Cure? Why is she on top of your lists?

TLF sent me an item location I got today, it's the THING so usefulness is debatable considering messages are probably counted. It's still better than nothing though.

I've had zero contact from Angel and unless someone I trust vouches for her or she/someone provides some good evidence/defense I don't think I'm changing my vote unless we find a better lynch candidate

203distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, I'm not really feeling the TLF lynch either. I mean, she's not in the clear to me...but still not really who I lean most toward. Actually, I was thinking of voting Angel myself.

204distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:54 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Either Blaire is mafia genius or we have a framer at work. Good job hayley, though.

I'm actually not all that inclined to vote tiny atm. She sent me the item with which I spied on t3t, and forwarded the location and what it does to mariya if I'm not mistaken, and told me its location as well. afaik she also sent some sort of item to ninfia.

I'd be more willing to lynch five or angel, because I still think one of them is mafia, plus whichever is, the other one isn't - so it also gives us some information; lynching five over angel also gives us some information on whether we can trust chi or not.

vote: five

And honestly, if we let gerry live for this long, we might as well leave him a phase or two longer for science.

205distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:52 am

Five

Five

We all know what I'm going to do. The only thing that actually makes sense to me this game is that Gerry is mafia. Sorry I've been kind of checked out a little bit and I understand if people want to leave him alive for now I guess but I'm going to vote: Mr Gerbear.

Anyway, I do want to say something. A lot of mafia have dropped in the past few phases and we've averted a couple of kills so I don't think it's out of line to say we're probably in an okay spot. So.

Aside from the whole bit about it being a mislynch, lynching me is a good idea. I was on that list of Lucas's, and I know some people want to pick from there because he may have put a buddy on it, so it would narrow down those possibilities. I'm not sold on angel being mafia, but if you guys are and I get lynched she'll be going down next anyway. And looking back at what people have said about me will be helpful.

Basically I'm willing to offer myself up for information. The information gained from my lynch if we lynch me today will be unequivocally good.

I know I always fight like an angry chihuahua when I'm up to be lynched. I know this is weird of me.

206distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:44 am

chinomi

chinomi

I'm not really inclined to vote Five right now because, as long as the stun from the item fuck up anything, I know their alignment... Of course, it'd be ideal if Five had a different item to use on me that didn't involve stunning. I don't really have an opinion on tiny, but it seems like tiny's been pretty useful to people during the night phases so that leaves me with either gerry or angel and between the two..........

vote: angel

i am sorry my love

207distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:37 am

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I would feel weird if there wasn't at least one hearty attempt at lynching me so thank u cure for bringing back that tradition -u- normally I would be p chill about it but there's a little more weight behind my lynching this time and I don't wanna ruin someone else's day so Im gonna put up a bit more fight this time.

vote:Cure until you tell me why you kicked off the bandwagon. Will probably switch to one of the other people that voted for me if I get a decent explanation esp if they hadn't raised any suspicions prior to now.

Also I've got pink hair again woooooOOOOooooOoOoooooo

208distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:21 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

ezzelin wrote:Either Blaire is mafia genius or we have a framer at work. Good job hayley, though.

I'm actually not all that inclined to vote tiny atm. She sent me the item with which I spied on t3t, and forwarded the location and what it does to mariya if I'm not mistaken, and told me its location as well. afaik she also sent some sort of item to ninfia.

I also believe Tiny to be town at this point in time. she gave me the item that saved my life the first time i was attacked.

now that I'm awake and not on a pleased "hey I'm alive and my role did a thing" high, I suppose I can see the logic in keeping Gerry alive for Science, but I'm not a super fan of that.

However, I'd be willing to lynch angel or five as alternatives. I think at the moment, I'd be more into angel over five, because while five has been....... somewhat acting how she does when she's maf, I know she was also kinda burnt out after last game, so I don't think her actions have been that odd.

Angel feels like a huge unknown to me at this point, so I dunno.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

209distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:42 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ninfia wrote:Angel feels like a huge unknown to me at this point, so I dunno.
Same, actually, but I don't wanna act solely on that because angel kinda always feels that way to me :(

210distortion [THE END] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Y'know, a thought occurs to me. We've been getting Mafia taken out, and with their rollovers, we've been able to more or less piece together what's been going on so far. That's been pretty cool, even exciting. Though, I gotta wonder...have we learned anymore about the town's history, after gaining so much info on it early on? I'm not even sure if the info we'd gain from that mystery would even be helpful at this point, but still...

As far as what we've been able to glean from rollover from the fallen Mafia (and Tet's claim), at least more or less:

• If we take Tet at his word that it was his ability (which fits a child), he was able to transfer a kill attempt on him to another player (RIP Katze).
  • Sammiya was very clearly the curfew passive.
  • Blaire seemed to be able to just redirect suspicion from herself onto a probable miller, Gerry.
  • Lucas...kinda hard to tell. From the flavor, he was dismantling video capture devices, so it sounds like hiding evidence. At the same time though, the fact we could tell someone with sure hands and tweezers was doing that seemed to give us MORE evidence to work with.

I'm guessing another Mafia had a passive that hides the ratio. Maybe another plants evidence against Alxa whenever they attempt an NK?

Anyway, as far lynching goes, Vote: Angelstar. Angel has been like Blaire for me, over of those, "Oh right, they're playing" people. And unlike, say, Tiny, they've not proven helpful with the messaging system. (Though, it'll be funny if Tiny is a Maf trying to look Town with all the messages and items, only to have it all backfire spectacularly.)

Besides that, our other candidate is Five? I can see that, just because she does tend to check out and get more easily frustrated when Maf, much preferring solving mysteries than tricking Town, coupled with inexperience as playing Maf. As a result, her being willing to get buses, to help her team AND get out of the game has been something she's done before.

BUT, she also tends to FoS more aggressively when Maf too. She's perceived aggressive, so she often tries too hard to live up to that perception. Overall, she's played more Town Five in that regard, I'd say.

Ninja'd, but at work, and this took almost 2 hours to type, so posting, then reading in a bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 37 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum