Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 60]

181distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

heeey I called the corrupt cop thing! I mean, barely, but still.

also s/o to ezz for sending me down this France Prešeren wikipedia spiral.

everyone please send me poetry in languages I don't know I am learning so much.

why did this pagetop here have a longass poem:

Spoiler:

Last edited by She-Ra on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

182distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

:|

ETA: I'm glad my item can be of help because damn it's literally the only thing I could've done to help :V

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

183distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Cure

Cure

Cure wrote:I think the [redacted] might have different mechanics. I'm going to try a thing so we can know for sure. Gerry can probably figure out what it is based on what he sent me.

The item might be different from roles, though. Can we hold off on lynching gerry until the next day phase? I'm going to coordinate a thing with someone else and it's going to take a couple phases to pan out.

184distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:39 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm not moving my vote.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

185distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:39 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

tinylightsflash II
Mr. Gerbear I

distortion [THE END] - Page 13 ZT4k8rL

Cure vs tinylightsflash
Ninfia vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs tinylightsflash

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

186distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

She-Ra wrote:heeey I called the corrupt cop thing! I mean, barely, but still.

also s/o to ezz for sending me down this France Prešeren wikipedia spiral.

everyone please send me poetry in languages I don't know I am learning so much.

this one is my favorite it makes me cry every time

Spoiler:

187distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:41 pm

Cure

Cure

It's an odd coincidence that both times people have said that the [redacted] showed someone as visiting someone else, that person was sending a message to their visiting target. Also, alca's kill attempt flavor matched up with blaire's character, not tet's supposed character flavor. something seems kind of off here.

If i don't get the results I'm expecting we can absolutely lynch gerry on d9, but we've kept him around for this long I don't see why we can't wait another day. :T

188distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'm actually with Raie on this one (I know, right?), keeping Gerry around for now. Actually, I'm wondering if Mafia had passives that linked them with their miller equivalents, or if it's a unique thing between Blaire and Gerry.

If there's anyone able to talk to the lady cop who gave us Gerry's description, go see if she's still there? (If not, I can be there in two phases.)

But anyway, yeah. Let's say Mafia knew who Blaire was linked to, or simply caught on to his soft claims early on...who was it that stunned Gerry on the night with no kill again?

189distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Cure

Cure

Crypsis stunned gerry.

190distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. And she also saved Alca. So...nevermind.

191distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:01 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I think my internet is a little better now!

I'm also going to vote: Tinylightsflash today. For me, it was between Tiny and Mr. Gerbear and since Cure seems to have a reason to want to hold off on lynching Mr. Gerbear, I'm okay doing so for now?

Regardless of the alignment of Sammiya and T3tsuya, I think it's very safe to say that Mr. Alice was the killer due to the most recent flavor. Umm but here's a flavor analysis of the death scenes!

Flavor analysis:

To summarize!

eleni: "clinical" description, stab wounds, blunt force trauma to the head
Ardonye: claw marks, tweezers
deo: cracked ribs, broken neck, slit tendons
alcasync: stab wounds, blunt force trauma to the head and arms
Cure: blunt force trauma to the head, gashes (claw marks?)
Ninfia: blunt force trauma to the head, stab wounds

It's interesting because some of these seem to be a mix? Ardonye's death had claw marks and tweezers, for example.

192distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, all of the mentions of things clinical also involve covering up evidence.
I do believe Lucas killed Deo though, since I found something near Deo that would not normally be found where I found it, and specifically mentioned missing tweezers.

Oh! And I found the evidence Gerry mentioned of a girl getting stalked. I'm guessing one of the Mafia has a thing for cameras/photography.

193distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Honestly I would prefer to lunch Gerry only if we run out of leads. I think we should re-analyze some voting habits based on new info.

Also, I think that THING has different mechanics and includes messages. It was just unlucky for the mafia that we jumped to conclusions and T3t ended up flipping mafia anyway. Sometimes town just get lucky like that

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

194distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:20 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Lynch omg not lunch

Damn u autocorrect

Actual cannibal Ardonye

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

195distortion [THE END] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

please do not lunch me, my flavor is undesirable

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum