Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 56]

631distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:14 am

Cure

Cure

K. I know where angel and five are. I haven't seen it in flavor or options or anything, but I know what real-world location you're hinting at and wHY WOULD CANDLES BE YOUR FIRST THOUGHT.

I am down with the she-ra vote. I'd also be okay with lynching plot or deo. We are absolutely not letting this day phase end without someone dying for the THIRD TIME IN A ROW, however. Vote: She-Ra unless someone gives me a reason why I shouldn't or why someone else is a better choice.

edit:

He's a short list of people I will not vote under any circumstances for this particular phase. Not listing reasons because i just woke up and am still kind of out of it, but it should be pretty obvious why.

Cure
T3tsuya
Crypsis
Alcasync
Sammiya
Ardonye

Curetet's Very Great List Of Locations:

632distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:33 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

You shouldn't lynch me because it is Illegal.

I'd love to give you a good reason tbh, though I'm not sure what to say other than that I am town I promise! I want to help!!

t3t's reasoning re: lynching gerbear makes some sense. I'm not extra suspicious of anyone in this room with me, but I understand the reasoning that one of us might be maf since there's a bunch of us in here (but I mean 4 out of 22 people playing? it's not totally implausible that we're all town, either).

I think there's still a lot of people we haven't really heard from too?

633distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:39 am

Cure

Cure

She-Ra wrote:You shouldn't lynch me because it is Illegal.

I feel like this is a role hint and coupled with what you said before, I think I can guess the name of your role. I'm not sure how the mafia role names would differ from the town ones, though, tbh.

634distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:40 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm up for voting either Gerry (just in case) or She-ra. With only one death, Town is in a great position overall so even if they are town it's still information that helps narrow things down.

I currently won't vote for:
T3t
Cure
Five
Katze

Inclined to think the above four are Town.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

635distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:45 am

Cure

Cure

Ugh. So I'm pretty sure She-Ra is hinting that she's the town mayor (or someone closely involved with them), and... I don't think that character would be mafia. Tbh, I think it'd be reasonable for us all to lynch the mayor because the mayor is clearly not doing a great job keeping our city safe or great I mean look at all these crime scenes that aren't cleaned up they're ALL OVER THE PLACE and half our stores are closed the mayor hasn't kept any of her campaign promises geez.

Not to mention the [super mysterious] person sending out campaign fliers all over the place.

Maybe we should lynch She-Ra.

636distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:49 am

Five

Five

You haven't seen the place in flavor or the description I saw for it and you can't imagine why I'd mention candles first. What a surprise.

I am going to go ahead and unvote, and pressure vote: Plotstickers for the time being. I am not really thinking a whole lot of the stun at the moment, given that n0 went by with no kill and no stun, so there might well be something... else going on here. Still looking a little sideways at Gerry about it, though.

Is there any particular reason you can't imagine the mafia being larger than 7 people when they may very well be having some kind of mechanical difficulties killing anyone? I guess any more than 8 or so would pretty severely imbalance lynch votes but I dunno. I dunno. Also I'm going to look a little weird at this discussion of "role names" at the moment for reasons.

637distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:50 am

Five

Five

Also angel I don't know. I am wary about hinting further in thread but I kind of... have to look a little weird at you just because you started in the same place as me. I don't know if I want to give you information.

638distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:55 am

Crypsis

Crypsis

hiiii! I'm here!! ^w^)/

Uhhhhh, i think I was the person who stunned Mr. Gerbear last night. I used the thing that I found in the path i told Cure-senpai about, except i think i forgot to tell Cure that there was a thing there so Cure-senpai there is a thing there I'm sorry I forgot to tell you!!

I didn't know what the thing did so i thought maybe i would use it on him since he wanted to be investigated but i guess the thing is obviously not investigative. i'm a bad detective. uwu)a;;; I'm really sorry for stunning you! But unless Mr. Gerbear is in the statue place I don't think I'm in the same spot as Mr. Gerbear?

639distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:59 am

Cure

Cure

@Saki, oh okay that makes sense. I might go back and check it out. I sent you a reply that you'll get at the end of the day!

list of who I would vote for from least to most likely.:

640distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:20 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Cure wrote:Ugh. So I'm pretty sure She-Ra is hinting that she's the town mayor (or someone closely involved with them), and... I don't think that character would be mafia. Tbh, I think it'd be reasonable for us all to lynch the mayor because the mayor is clearly not doing a great job keeping our city safe or great I mean look at all these crime scenes that aren't cleaned up they're ALL OVER THE PLACE and half our stores are closed the mayor hasn't kept any of her campaign promises geez.

Not to mention the [super mysterious] person sending out campaign fliers all over the place.

Maybe we should lynch She-Ra.

While I cannot comment on the allegations of my being an elected official or closely involved with one, I will say that I am sure that the hardworking men and women of our local government are doing the best they can. And, though I cannot make any statements at this time, I would appreciate the town's support in the endeavor of not lynching me today. It is important that our community remain united in this time of crisis.

641distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:20 pm

Five

Five

She-Ra, did you send me a message n0?

642distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:23 pm

katze

katze

She-Ra wrote:
katze wrote: I've mentioned being in the same spot without moving as well, and I have to believe that Rasei and i are in the same spot considering a little soft claim she made not too long ago. If that was meaning what i think it was, we're definitely in the same spot. And if that's the case, the mafia needs to be close to you to kill you idea either doesn't work if Rasei is in the same spot as I am and is mafia, or it does work, but she isn't mafia. I've got a feeling she isn't mafia. Nothing hard proofing this, by the way.

Since no one has died here and it seems like mafia need to be near you to kill you could we all potentially be town? =/ Or maybe it's a thing like where if there's more town than maf in a room maf can't get us, so there'd only potentially be one maf among us? Supposedly there are four of us in this room.
I no longer feel this way about being in the same room as you guys. From what I've gathered, it turned out that it wasn't the same room at all because eventually Rasei moved into a DUSTY BOOKSHELVES area after the fact and that was proof that i was wrong.

also I'm inclined to vote:Mr. Alice because they haven't been super helpful or forthcoming with things? And I don't remember them really saying much of where they are or have been. I know they said they haven't done much of anything at all, but... my memory isn't that great. If I'm wrong and proof can be brought to light that i am, please do so and I'll remove my vote!

643distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:23 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I have not sent any messages! I want to but I don't really have anything useful to say :(

644distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:42 pm

Rasei

Rasei

So She-ra, you are saying that you aren't the person handing out the flyer? But you are saying that you are either the mayor or his evil secretary that keeps staring at me or the mayoral candidate himself?

645distortion [N0-N3] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:45 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm 90% sure I know who's handing out the flyer. It's not She-Ra.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 49 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum