Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 56]

616distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:28 am

Five

Five

Well. This is weird. You started in the same place as me. I had reason to believe nobody else did. Did you do anything at all before you moved to a new area?

I assume we are allowed to be more liberal with our information in messages, but I'm not sure to what extent--how does this work, exactly?

617distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:59 am

angel★

angel★

oh? "reason to believe" as in something from information given to you, or just what you guessed from posts in thread?

i did do a thing before i moved on, yes. did you? (or wait are you still there man i'm really bad at keeping track of things)

here's kiyo's post about what we can say:
kiyo wrote:Messages: It is, however, perfectly acceptable to dump as much information as you want about scenarios or items into messages short of directly copying and pasting host-written flavor. We want people to be able to work together to solve mysteries, with the tradeoff that they can only communicate in a limited fashion and may not know who they can trust.

618distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:21 am

Five

Five

Reasons outside of anything posted in the thread. I would be a lot more comfortable if you would send me a message regarding the flavor of your role and what you know about your starting location. I just can't ignore that you started in the same place as me. (I have yet to move.)

Before I forget and go to sleep! To the person I've been messaging the past couple phases: don't do it unless you know what you're doing. Message me back if you don't.

619distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:34 am

angel★

angel★

hmm i'm a bit wary because of certain aspects of my character (so if i die mysteriously in the future.... maybe this is why), but i'll share if you send me a message as well answering the same questions?

620distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:45 am

chinomi

chinomi

@Katze: I APOLOGIZE! i forgot about your message - to include it in my post(s), that is. I received the question and the answer is that if I know then I don't know that I know.......... so I guess i............ dONT KNOW???

Anyway, I received no message last night which is upsetting.

And I have a bit of a........ R.....andom question which is shameful of me to ask but I have memory problems due to being hit in the head with a shotput when I was younger - true story btw. Does anyone remember, whether it be vdex or crywolf, which mafia game was like known as NO LYNCH mafia? One person in this game is shaking their head of me so bad for not remembering BUT SERIOUSLY I PROMISE IT'S NOT MY FAULT OK BEGINS CRYING.

621distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:15 am

high seraph

high seraph

ok i'm not caught up at all because i got shit to do and this game is moving rather fast

could someone make like a summary of most recent events and maybe point how the heck we're supposed to vote this phase because I have zero ideas so far. Nobody died last phase, which is likely due to any one of these:

A - the NK is tied to a game mechanic that mafia doesn't have complete control over (think B&B);
B - mafia deliberately didn't send a kill to "confirm" our theory that they don't have complete control over the NK due to a game mechanic;
C - Gerry is mafia, sent the NK, but was stunned;
D - the mafia NK was protected.

in other words anything could have happened and we know n o t hi n g.

chinomi wrote:And I have a bit of a........ R.....andom question which is shameful of me to ask but I have memory problems due to being hit in the head with a shotput when I was younger - true story btw. Does anyone remember, whether it be vdex or crywolf, which mafia game was like known as NO LYNCH mafia? One person in this game is shaking their head of me so bad for not remembering BUT SERIOUSLY I PROMISE IT'S NOT MY FAULT OK BEGINS CRYING.

um..... Raie started a whole thing about No Lynch XII being the best game and, well, she was actually talking about Final Fantasy XII, so I think maybe you're looking for Final Fantasy mafia?? There's been one here, hosted by Sammie as a minigame and one... hosted by me........... on vdex... /cries

622distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:34 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay hi I don't have too much to say. Am still in the timeline/pictures/NPC area which is where I started. I don't want to say too much, but the fact I started here makes sense for role-related reasons.

ezzelin wrote:Looks like Blaire, She-Ra, Rasei and myself at least are in the same location, and I think we all claimed we haven't switched locations yet. I don't think four townies would start in the same location, so I'd be willing to believe at least one of the other three is mafia. Based on a gut feeling, leaning more towards Rasei or She-Ra but not both.

Yeah this is interesting. I am definitely not mafia, but there are certainly a lot of us here. I want to be as open as I can but also don't know what I can volunteer. Please ask me things ^^;

katze wrote: I've mentioned being in the same spot without moving as well, and I have to believe that Rasei and i are in the same spot considering a little soft claim she made not too long ago. If that was meaning what i think it was, we're definitely in the same spot. And if that's the case, the mafia needs to be close to you to kill you idea either doesn't work if Rasei is in the same spot as I am and is mafia, or it does work, but she isn't mafia. I've got a feeling she isn't mafia. Nothing hard proofing this, by the way.

Since no one has died here and it seems like mafia need to be near you to kill you could we all potentially be town? =/ Or maybe it's a thing like where if there's more town than maf in a room maf can't get us, so there'd only potentially be one maf among us? Supposedly there are four of us in this room.

T3tsuya wrote:
So I voted She-Ra. And I don't exactly think I'm going to be changing it unless new information comes up. A few other people seem like alright lynch targets for a few reasons but from the information we have. She-Ra, Rasei, Blaire, and Ezz were in the same starting area. That is a lot of people in the same starting area for all of them to be town. Given what we know balance-wise, everyone is passive until they get an item. And only then do they get an active ability. We're also speculating the mafia kill is location-based. If the only active ability that exists right off the bat is the kill it makes sense in terms of game balance for 2-3 town and one mafia member to go loose in the same general area looking for abilities. Town has the chance to find stuff as a group. Maf has a better chance to kill them.

eeek.

T3tsuya wrote:Reason I'm voting She-Ra out of those four is that Rasei and Ezz seem to be actually talking. Blaire is... And She-Ra has said 4 things since the game started. All of them filler and catching up. This is essentially an inactivity lynch out of a pool of 4 suspects because honestly, we don't have much better to go off of. If I'm being honest I'd rather vote Chinomi due to gut feeling. But I feel like that 4 people in one starting area business is a lead in a world where we have none so it shouldn't be ignored.

yeah yeah, activity votes. Here I ammmmm!! AMA guys.

Edit: upon review Katze is not in the same place as me, and if Katze thinks Rasei is where they are at then Rasei is not here either?? So that makes me and Ezzlin and Blaire the ones here.

623distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:38 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

vote: plotstickers

where u at

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

624distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:48 am

alcasync

alcasync

Good morning! I understand the "vote within this large group all starting in the same area" reasoning, but before we go too deeply into that, I do want to get this cleared up!

Hosts, can you tell us if protected kills appear in rollover? ("___ was targeted for a kill, but it failed")

625distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:54 am

nautilus

nautilus

I'm sure that if someone was attacked by a group of angry murderers and lived through it it wouldn't be something that people wouldn't know about the next day

Like, gee whiz, Johnny, where did you get those giant knife wounds

Also Kiyoko is afk for the next few hours so you all get to deal with woofhosr for now.

Uhhh what else. I'll backread and if there's anything host-y I have to clarify I'll make another post. I hope when your mom comes back all of you haven't left the house in disarray

626distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:21 am

Rasei

Rasei

I wouldn't mind voting for some else that was where I got started as long as it isn't the mayor wanna be.

627distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:31 am

drandahl

drandahl

At work, in meetings until 12:30 PM PST...

628distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:44 am

nautilus

nautilus

I'm bad at making decisions, but I do want to reiterate that if anyone has any questions about claiming rules ahead of time to please let us know! We also vet every message that passes through since we're the ones who arrange message stuff, so if there's any problems beforehand we'll let you know!

I'll make a vote tally but I also have to go for an hour or so to do some things,   but if you have ways of contacting me outside of this forum I'll still be checking those \o/

629distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:45 am

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra I
No Lynch II
plotstickers I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 ZT4k8rL

T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Five vs no lynch
ezzelin vs no lynch
Ardonye vs plotstickers

630distortion [N0-N3] - Page 42 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:12 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I'm gonna urge everyone to not turn this game into No Lynch No Vote Hugboxfest 2016. Even if you don't strictly want to vote She-Ra. Gerry is a strong choice. I mean he was stunned the night there was no kill. Just vote someone and explain your reasonings for doing so.

We have very little to go off of and I think we're in a good position to try something to get information even if we mislynch. We don't know the mafia numbers but I'd be very surprised if it's anything above 6 or 7.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum