Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 56]

586distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:39 pm

katze

katze

T3tsuya wrote:Wow way to get censored Katze. Everyone tease her.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Giphy

WORST PAGE TOP EVER

587distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra I
No Lynch I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 ZT4k8rL

T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Five vs no lynch

588distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Five

Five

OKAY. I have okayed this with the hosrteam, so! I found a painting of the woman mentioned previously, dated 1916. Curiously, I am led to believe that if she actually exists or existed her name is or was not known. When I looked back at the painting, the umbrella was gone.

That's about it. It's... hardly new information, but there are apparently hints in quite a few places regarding this woman.

589distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:54 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Katze wrote:WORST PAGE TOP EVER

Ahaha. Nice page top.

V wrote:OKAY. I have okayed this with the hosrteam, so! I found a painting of the woman mentioned previously, dated 1916. Curiously, I am led to believe that if she actually exists or existed her name is or was not known. When I looked back at the painting, the umbrella was gone.

Pretty spoopy. Where'd you find it?

Anyone else find anything interesting?

Five I'd like you to explain to the class why you don't want to lynch again because I'd rather we hang somebody thank u.

Since another kill flat didn't happen, I am lead to believe the kills really do have some sort of gimmick to them. The one that would make the most sense is that they're location-based. I'm gonna continue with that line of thinking for now.

First off, I was in DUSTY BOOKCASE AREA. Investigating DUSTY BOOKCASES. There was an obituary in the newspaper talking about a victim recently killed by the convenience store. And mysteriously the article cut off mid-sentence like somebody edited it before it went to print. WE'RE ON THE RIGHT TRACK GUMSHOES. THINGS ARE GETTING CURIOUSER AND CURIOUSER.

So I voted She-Ra. And I don't exactly think I'm going to be changing it unless new information comes up. A few other people seem like alright lynch targets for a few reasons but from the information we have. She-Ra, Rasei, Blaire, and Ezz were in the same starting area. That is a lot of people in the same starting area for all of them to be town. Given what we know balance-wise, everyone is passive until they get an item. And only then do they get an active ability. We're also speculating the mafia kill is location-based. If the only active ability that exists right off the bat is the kill it makes sense in terms of game balance for 2-3 town and one mafia member to go loose in the same general area looking for abilities. Town has the chance to find stuff as a group. Maf has a better chance to kill them.

Reason I'm voting She-Ra out of those four is that Rasei and Ezz seem to be actually talking. Blaire is... And She-Ra has said 4 things since the game started. All of them filler and catching up. This is essentially an inactivity lynch out of a pool of 4 suspects because honestly, we don't have much better to go off of. If I'm being honest I'd rather vote Chinomi due to gut feeling. But I feel like that 4 people in one starting area business is a lead in a world where we have none so it shouldn't be ignored.

Anyway, I'm not staying here. I'm moving somewhere else for my own safety on the offchance mafia also enjoys DUSTY BOOKCASES or STABBING TET IN THE BACK. Catch me if you can.

590distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

As far as I know, the picture of the Lady's umbrella didn't disappeared. It was covering her face through. To tell the truth, I'm thinking I'm more obsess with finding out the truth of what happen in 1916 then I am in finding mafia at the moment.

591distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:58 pm

Cure

Cure

I'd be okay with lynching She-Ra, tbh. I might reread the thread and make a more solid suspicions list. I know mine has a lot of different people on it compared to Alca's.

I'm definitely okay with lynching a lot of the people that seem to be perpetually forgetting to act, because that's a pretty standard excusy thing to make.

Curetet's Very Great List Of Locations:

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

592distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:02 pm

katze

katze

I also found something while investigating DUSTY BOOKCASES last night. It was a photograph an it had spoopy red eyes and something on the girl's forehead. Spoopy stuff, Scoobs. I'm also gonna move, so.

593distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:05 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

THIS CRYPTIC POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY ACME INTERNATIONAL CRIMES UNIT

Also, listen. If I find the cans, I think I'm going to knock them over. At this point there's been a lot of mention of them staying upright and as a self proclaimed mover, shaker, and play-maker. I'm gonna knock em over.

You heard right. Knocking em over.

And I don't have to find new shoes. These socks are just fine ok. The Future Mayor doesn't need new shoes.

Also, whoever is on the fence about doing a thing or not doing a thing. Do the thing. What's the worst that can happen

Katze wrote:I also found something while investigating DUSTY BOOKCASES last night. It was a photograph an it had spoopy red eyes and something on the girl's forehead. Spoopy stuff, Scoobs. I'm also gonna move, so.

Were you looking in the SATAN section?

594distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:06 pm

Cure

Cure

There seem to be a lot of people unsure about doing things or not.

595distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:16 pm

katze

katze

T3tsuya wrote:

Were you looking in the SATAN section?

Mayhaps? Perbe?

596distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:37 pm

Five

Five

The good Lord doth test my patience today, as though all these deaths in town were not trial enough. No Lynch is a placeholder vote in case of the mafia setting up a phase end to use a short day phase to their advantage. If angel is telling the truth, which I am inclined to believe for now, the phase end would need to be set up exactly 24 hours in advance. I was honestly all set to vote for She-Ra, and I still could, it doesn't really strike me as a bad lynch right now, but if "these people started in the same area" is going to be used as a reason I want to go back and make sure it's actually true and that the "timeline area" isn't referring to more than one place, since I found similar information in an area that I really don't think anyone else started in. Nobody else with... good motives, anyway.

As for where I found that painting... C'mon, Tet. You're better than this. Candle area. I haven't moved. I'm going to have to soon, I think. But I feel at home here. I don't want to leave. Rasei, I doubt we saw the same picture, I don't think you've been here? If you have, why haven't you said anything about it?

Also, please stay far from the Satan section. Searching for the Beast can only lead to suffering.

597distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:45 pm

katze

katze

Five wrote:Searching for the Beast can only lead to suffering.
distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 D86b04b289d8f5a26c0f1cc3acb5cb134ffa16da_hq

598distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I'm near some plants! And I did start off with the ██████ CANCELLED INDEFINITELY FOR ███████ SAFETY Area. I think I just headed a different direction from T3t and Alca. (And potentially Chinomi.)

@Cure I'm the person that messaged you for advice on what to do with that item. Thank you for the advice!

But that painting you found sounds so CREEPY, Five, kgrkgr. Disappearing things from paintings are always creepy...

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

599distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Cure

Cure

Oh okay, that makes sense. For what it's worth, I still don't think it's a bad idea at all.

600distortion [N0-N3] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:51 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I would like to share that I moved away from the statue area and am now in another area. There may be some dusty bookshelves and I'm probably going to go check out some holes in the wall at some point, but I maybe will also go back to the statue.

also im exhasuted and thats all i have to say at the moment

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum