Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 56]

706distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:08 pm

angel★

angel★

i've already gotten the clear for the way i shared my character's flavor, and a sort of ok (depending on how i word it) for what i plan to share next time, so i think it's ok as long as it's somewhat vague/not the exact wording i think!

707distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

She-Ra III
No Lynch I
plotstickers II
Mr. Gerbear VIII
deo I

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 ZT4k8rL

T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Five vs no lynch plotstickers
ezzelin vs no lynch
Ardonye vs plotstickers
Cure vs She-Ra Mr. Gerbear
Katze vs Mr. Alice She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
She-Ra vs Mr. Gerbear
Rasei vs deo
tinylightsflash vs no lynch Mr. Gerbear
Mr. Gerbear vs She-ra
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Sammiya vs Mr. Gerbear
Crypsis vs Mr. Gerbear

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

708distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Five

Five

I assume my message was good to go, since I never heard otherwise. We'll be notified if our messages are inappropriate, right?

709distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:39 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

vote: Mr. Gerbear because alca-nee and Tiki made good explanation posts!

Also what does this mean?

Tinylightsflash wrote:the possibility of a mafia led Lynch train is freaking me out.

Is a lynch train when everyone votes for the same person? is it normal for mafia to do this? :o

710distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:44 pm

katze

katze

Crypsis wrote:Also what does this mean?

Tinylightsflash wrote:the possibility of a mafia led Lynch train is freaking me out.

Is a lynch train when everyone votes for the same person? is it normal for mafia to do this? :o
Yes, if a popular vote catches on and a Mafia member is really good at talking, they can lead votes by persuading unsuspecting town members into voting with them and other Mafia members.

711distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Five wrote:I assume my message was good to go, since I never heard otherwise. We'll be notified if our messages are inappropriate, right?

Yes! If there's anything in a message that's not okay we'll let you know ahead of time; we won't just block your message without telling you or anything :O

712distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:58 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

my question for the rest of town is... if i flip as is expected of me to flip............. does that really help you.............................. i mean you're not gonna learn anything AND YOU WILL HAVE PERVERTED THE JUSTICE SYSTEM OF THIS TOWN /cries

713distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:00 pm

katze

katze

You're not being very convincing tbh.

714distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:05 pm

Five

Five

The flavor and ability you seem to be hinting at don't really seem to match up.

715distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

If You're a Town that flips mafia, of course that will complicate things.
Funny enough though, that would be a turn of events where the obscured ratio would be a good thing for Town. No complacency, no "We only need to get X more!" posts.

Really, with no ratio, miller roles aren't as detrimental as they otherwise would be.

716distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:08 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i'm not hinting at any flavor that's just me :V

717distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:13 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

katze wrote:I'm not joining that vote train. Nope. nope. nope.

katze wrote:
Yes, if a popular vote catches on and a Mafia member is really good at talking, they can lead votes by persuading unsuspecting town members into voting with them and other Mafia members.

Ok but Gerry was stunned when no kill was made and his only defense is literally "Guys I'm miller."

That's pretty solid. I mean look.

Mr. Gerbear wrote:my question for the rest of town is... if i flip as is expected of me to flip............. does that really help you.............................. i mean you're not gonna learn anything AND YOU WILL HAVE PERVERTED THE JUSTICE SYSTEM OF THIS TOWN /cries

He's literally crying.

It's a solid choice. I'm not moving my vote for posterity's sake just in case I have to later be like "I didn't vote for Gerry.". But I see the reasoning behind it and it's more solid than almost anything we have. I am not going to be surprised if and when he flips maf and I'm not strictly going to subscribe to the idea his one passive role that he does have is just 'Be a detriment to town. Sorry buddy.'

718distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Are you saying that people have more than one passive role? :v Practically everyone here has said oh i have a passive role, but I guess mine isn't believable.

And I've been claiming what I've been claiming since Night 0. I knew, absolutely, that being stunned with no kill is incredibly damning, but as so many people have speculated: There has only been ONE kill this entire game. Who even knows how kills work?

sigh

I did say I'm ok with being lynched but damn, there's no reason to make me feel bad about being resigned to the fact that I can't help more

ETA: I'm checking out of this game. My lynch came at a pretty good time tbqh. Good night, and good luck, town.

719distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Don't mind Tet, Gerry. That's just how he talks.

And boy, does he like to hear himself talk.

720distortion [N0-N3] - Page 48 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:28 pm

Cure

Cure

Tet is just a grumpy old man that likes to bully people. I wouldn't worry too much about what he says, Gerry. In fact, I'd just ignore him all together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum