Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 56]

346distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:50 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

I will try to update my masterpost sometime tomorrow after rollover, but if anyone wants to do so before that feel free. Still recovering from wisdom tooth surgery last weekend so I've been pretty tired. I will participate more in the upcoming days, as it heals I should be less tired after just going to class haha

Edit: why is this a pagetop
Spoiler:

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

347distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:58 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Get well soon! Wisdom tooth surgery sucks

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

348distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:59 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

just fyi the person running for mayor isnt me this time omg (but i shake a tearful fist @ u)

349distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:27 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

First time I've looked at the thread since rollover.

I actually feel a lot better about Dylan, now. He's one of the few of us on here known to RP in a game that doesn't require RP. Makes sense to me he would post that way for RP purposes.

350distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:43 am

high seraph

high seraph

I didn't receive any messages, which I guess means that nobody has found a necklace or bracelet or whatever... Maybe such a thing doesn't even exist, but shout out to everyone that if you find it and don't know what to do with it, feel free to send it to me! ;w;! alternatively, someone might have found it and doesn't want to give it to me, which is ok too.

On the other hand, I've sent someone a hint that might help them navigate the area I'm currently at if they are like super insightful?????? i hope they are super insightful... n wn)!!

re: 1916, either ezz, hayley and myself started out at the same place and took the same actions (which is probably possible) or we're at different places where this number showed up which would... maybe?? mean that this numer is actually relevant in some way?

re: shoes, I agree with hayley on this!!! And I now know what alca was talking about when she mentioned sneakers and pants or something. However @hayley, are you sure it's a man? I got the impression that it could be a woman, actually... Or maybe a man with small feet? :-/a

351distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:52 am

Cure

Cure

I got a cryptic message last night. I don't know who it's from, but I don't think it means anything in particular, either.

So far I've sent my messages to the same person, and will probably continue to do so until I have information to share with others. Which... will probably be a while.

There's all this talk of human culprits, but I'm pretty sure there's like... an actual monster involved somewhere in this. Or a child that turns into a werewolf.

352distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

I'm back i'm back!!! sorry about that, my internet was being really slow and I couldn't even log into the forum T~T I was going to vote for no lynch though like everyone else. also i'm glad everyone has posted now!
\(^w^)/

I found bloody child sock footprints! Except i don't think i can say where. is that related to what you found, Cure?

if we have teenager sneakers and adult shoes and bloody child socks, does that mean those are three different mafia members? :o

353distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:24 pm

katze

katze

Cure, do you mind sharing your message? Even if it's not related to anything?

354distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:26 pm

Cure

Cure

@Sakisaki I too found footprints from a child wearing socks. Do you know for sure that they were bloody, or are you just inferring? They might be the same child, but different sets of footprints. Either that, or you and I started in the same place.

@katze. It was just a three line poem.

355distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:29 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

drandahl wrote:@she-ra
spoiler:

My information suggests a child is involved as well. Though I don't know whether that child is a member of mafia yet.

Dark places.
spoiler:

356distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:33 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:There's all this talk of human culprits, but I'm pretty sure there's like... an actual monster involved somewhere in this. Or a child that turns into a werewolf.

Without going into it too much the flavor I've received backs that up. The monster idea, not so much the child that turns into a werewolf idea. That's a bit more specific.

Crypsis wrote:I found bloody child sock footprints! Except i don't think i can say where. is that related to what you found, Cure?

if we have teenager sneakers and adult shoes and bloody child socks, does that mean those are three different mafia members? :o

Again without going into it too much because i don't strictly think I am allowed to explain it within the rules of the game. I am about 98% sure we can't take all listed scary clues as being tied to a mafia member. This is one of the only facts I am solid on and I urge everyone to read between the lines so I am not shitcanned by the mods for dropping something I'm not supposed to.

To the person sending me messages

SUPER SECRET WINK THAT SHOWS I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AND THAT YOU AREN'T LYING ABOUT IT.

357distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:43 pm

Cure

Cure

That's interesting.

I wonder how many starting locations there were.

358distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

@Cure-senpai, oh i guess i re-read my PM and it doesn't say bloody it just says red and i assumed that meant blood because there was blood nearby? but what else would it be if it's not blood right? i don't think children are running around the city with tomato sauce on their feet!! òwó)a

359distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

@lucas, from what I can tell, it was a man's shoe, but She-ra and I did read a novel where a girl did wear that kinda shoe recently so the shoe itself was probably men's but who knows what gender the wear-er was.

from what I can tell based on the thread+messages I've gotten there's at least three starting locations? probably more.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

360distortion [N0-N3] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Cure

Cure

Crypsis wrote:@Cure-senpai, oh i guess i re-read my PM and it doesn't say bloody it just says red and i assumed that meant blood because there was blood nearby? but what else would it be if it's not blood right? i don't think children are running around the city with tomato sauce on their feet!! òwó)a

I think it's the same child but we're in different places. Good to know.

Actually.

... I think this child is probably not an innocent person.

I think a lot of people started in the same general area but not exactly the same "screen". Based on messages I've received and from what people have been saying.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 40 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum