Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 34 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 56]

181distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

VOTE TALLY

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 ZT4k8rL

drandahl vs chinomi

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

182distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:49 pm

angel★

angel★

Tiki The Troll wrote:"Buy Your Own Role?"

no, that's the abbreviation of what i received but i'm unclear on its meaning so i decided to not post it in full. but it's probably not intended to make sense (though now i'm worried that it's raie's message but.... there is no flavor to be hidden in so i hope i'm not missing something obvious!!!) but oh well

also not interested in running for mayor

hmmm interesting dylan.... care to explain?

183distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:54 pm

Cure

Cure

Don't worry Angel, the person I messaged should have expected me to message them.

184distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:54 pm

chinomi

chinomi

MY WORK IS ALMOST OVER PLZ HOLD ONNNNN

185distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:56 pm

katze

katze

//stares

what

186distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:56 pm

drandahl

drandahl

unvote

Hi Chinomi!

187distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

this is what i get for posting the vote tally after the first vote

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

188distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:00 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This feels strangely out of character for Dran... =/

And hi, Chi!

Kiyoko wrote:this is what i get for posting the vote tally after the first vote

At least you pagetopped!

189distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:05 am

drandahl

drandahl

Look, we don't know if anyone is dead. If this was anticipated by mafia, they might have targeted a player who is normally quieter D1. So I wanted to verify Chinomi is alive.

190distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:13 am

katze

katze

//pondering.... pondering... pondering...

You think there's a power out there that keeps people from knowing that someone died?

191distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:16 am

drandahl

drandahl

I don't know. I think it's reasonable as a role mechanic, or even a core game mechanic.

All I know for certain is that the alignment tally is inaccessible.

192distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:18 am

drandahl

drandahl

Anyway, I'm going to bed, but I'll make a list of who's talked in the morning, unless someone else wants to handle it.

193distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:39 am

Crypsis

Crypsis

Hello hello, i'm here! >w<)ノ This is only my second game so please go easy on me and let me know if i say anything stupid or make any huge mistakes, okay?

I didn't get any items or learn any scandalous details, so I don't know how much i can help. i did get a cool letter from alca-nee, though! She told me her location and asked if i want to go mystery solving with her and of course!! i want to go mystery solving with her!!! but anyway alca is like a really bad liar and i get the feeling that she's telling the truth that she's town with an unhelpful role. so I won't be voting for her even if she's okay with being lynched!

heyo drandahl, is there any reason why you voted chinomi versus any other quiet player? i feel like there are a few people who haven't posted yet, and chinomi posted that thing about the creepy japanese characters on Night 0. :o

also, all of the writing in this game is really good wow you guys should publish it (òwó)9

194distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:02 am

Cure

Cure

Crypsis wrote:but anyway alca is like a really bad liar and i get the feeling that she's telling the truth that she's town with an unhelpful role. so I won't be voting for her even if she's okay with being lynched!

This is how I've been feeling too. I'm inclined to believe Alca is town for now.

When Alca is maf she tends to be extremely quiet, almost afk, even. Whereas when she's town, she's always aggressively forthcoming about any information she has since she tends to die pretty quickly.

She's never really been the type to try to pull some kind of... whatever she'd be pulling right now when she's mafia whenever I've been on teams with her/seen her be mafia (especially since it'd draw attention to her), so unless something definitive comes up, I won't be voting Alca.

195distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:26 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 13 ZT4k8rL Player Archive
Current Ratio: ? T, ? M

Night 0
Curfew instated. Actions must be sent 3 hours before rollover.
> Possible ability?

Day 1
No death mentioned in rollover.
Plotstickers did not act [x]
Results on alcasync are inaccurate, role is not pro-town [x]
A mafia is a teenager wearing sneakers [x]
plotstickers ~mysterious~ words [x]
eleni confirms sneakers and says 2 items are in play [x]

Players posted in thread since rollover: Mr. Gerbear, Cure, drandahl, katze, plotstickers, Tiki the Troll, alcasync, Rasei, deo, Mr. Alice, angelstar, T3tsuya, Five, Ninfia, Sammiya, eleni, Ardonye, chinomi, Crypsis, ezzelin

Day 1 Messages
katze got a "Very Rude" message, unsigned [x]
Cure also received a similar message, multiple message power? [x]
Rasei received no message [x]
deo received no message [x]
Tiki the Troll received no message? [x]
Mr. Alice received no message [x]
angelstar received a message, 'byor' [x]
Five got two messages [x]
Ninfia sent a message [x]
Cure sent a message [x]
Sammiya received no messages [x]