Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 56]

136distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:
probably because you posted a dog and woofhosr is biased towards canines

THIS IS OUR THING >:(

This is the most upsetting pagetop.

137distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:17 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Also umm... I have reason to believe that one of the mafia is a teenager wearing sneakers? ;v;

138distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Would it be okay to make a map of town?

139distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:18 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

an unread book
a confused otter
a distraught remedy
tech savvy animals
suspicious teenagers and cartographers

140distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

This is my dog Cinnabon. He's so stupid I love him

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 RxFZzLr

Wtf the picture is so big

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

141distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:Would it be okay to make a map of town?

This is kind of tricky since there's a "don't claim any locations in thread" rule. If you don't post it in thread it's fine, though

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

142distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm

katze

katze

I will tell you that I got a message last night and it was Very Rude. But that's all that I can report on.

Also an unreadbook sounds important. Thank you!

Sneakers and teenagers matches with wha alcasync said.

Hm.

143distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:
nautilus wrote:also tiki is the best

I shall not refute this.
I do wonder why the call to mention, though.

probably because you posted a dog and woofhosr is biased towards canines

She obviously has superior taste.

Also, German shepherd dogs are great. Arguably the best. I miss mine, even after eight years. :(

Anyway, to the rest of the thread, thank you for not making me even twitchier than usual.

144distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:24 pm

deo

deo

why can't we live in a world where cats and doggos can live in harmony!!!! like cmon catdog aired in 1998 this is common courtesy

145distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:24 pm

Cure

Cure

katze wrote:I will tell you that I got a message last night and it was Very Rude. But that's all that I can report on.

Was it signed in any way?

This is interesting to me, based on the message I received. Though I'm not sure why the person who messaged me would also message you specifically (especially given the context of the message), it was written ambiguously enough, and there might be people who can send multiple messages.

(Katze the unread book line was me punning about plot's name. Thus the unread book is plot. plot was summarizing the characters of the current plot of the thread. plot was plotting the plot. plot.)

146distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:27 pm

katze

katze

Cure wrote:
katze wrote:I will tell you that I got a message last night and it was Very Rude. But that's all that I can report on.

Was it signed in any way?

This is interesting to me, based on the message I received. Though I'm not sure why the person who messaged me would also message you specifically (especially given the context of the message), it was written ambiguously enough, and there might be people who can send multiple messages.

(Katze the unread book line was me punning about plot's name. Thus the unread book is plot)

No, there was no signature, just the message and that's it. As for the PUN. I AM SAD. BECAUSE I THOUGHT SOMETHING WAS THERE. Besides Amazing Jokes of course.

147distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:29 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

SORRY, I HAVE NO INFORMATION. :'(

148distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Cure

Cure

Not even a fake signature? K, ty.

149distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I didn't receive a message last night. I didn't get anything helpful either. I'm nothing... *cries*

150distortion [N0-N3] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:34 pm

deo

deo

Rasei wrote:I didn't receive a message last night. I didn't get anything helpful either. I'm nothing... *cries*
same tbh :'(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 33 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum