Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [N0-N3]

+23
She-Ra
katze
deo
Ardonye
eleni
T3tsuya
ezzelin
Tinylightsflash
Kiyoko
Sammiya
plotstickers
Rasei
Five
Crypsis
Mr. Alice
alcasync
Cure
Tiki The Troll
drandahl
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
high seraph
nautilus
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 56]

121distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:58 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Are we ten points away from pagetop

And by that I mean posts

And I am so sorry wtf

122distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 0dZrth9

Daylight breaks over the town. On another day, you would have remarked that the sight of the sun rising higher and higher in a perfectly blue sky would have been nothing short of picturesque. However, what was unfolding was no masterpiece destined to hang on a gallery wall in some far-off land, but a slow unravelling of everything you had held dear, burning endlessly and threatening to fall apart at any moment. You wonder, as you open your door, when that moment will finally come.

Boxes line the curb of every single house now, the tradition of neighbours looking out for each other thrown out in exchange for the cold efficiency of steel and the neutrality of machines. Once, you could count on your fellow citizens to make sure that you were okay; help was always a knock on the door away. Still, in the face of endless death, such alliances melted away almost instantly: who could you trust when everyone you knew was equally likely to stab you in the back? Such panic had driven mass purchases of security alarms and padlocks, the desire for even the slightest veneer of safety overriding rational reasoning.  

You’re not the only one searching for answers by this point, either. On occasion, you spot someone you know only as a passing acquaintance walking aimlessly on the streets, always for one of two reasons: either they’ve lost faith in the authorities and have tried to seek out whoever’s responsible themselves, or they’re wallowing in the grief that inevitably consumes someone who has lost someone dear to them. No eye contact is ever made during these brief encounters, though you find yourself always apologizing in a whisper to those you pass by, just in case it’s the latter. The latter is all too common nowadays.

And so it goes.

Soon enough, individuals of all walks of life prowl the streets, looking for anything that could bring them and their worlds closer to a resolution. They cover the town, once, twice, three times over for answers that no one seems to know, driven only by a desire to return to the sleepy normalcy that they had once taken for granted. But no one ever finds anything, and the death count climbs higher and higher like some sort of gruesome ticker to the end.

Recognizing these self-proclaimed detectives, the government eventually decided to open up town hall meetings at the community centre for those who were seeking answers to share them: after all, the police had no luck on their own. Perhaps they hoped that someone with the answers they needed would eventually show up to one of these meetings, offering salvation and hope to those who desperately needed it.

As you approach the centre, you hear a barrage of voices of all genders and ages echoing from inside the building, a cacophony of opinions and thoughts clashing within its walls. Yet they all seemed to be unified in one thing: an urge to put a stop to the endless cycle of death.

You take a deep breath, and then pull open the double doors.

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 F33cN69

distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 ZT4k8rL DAY ONE

Please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have unlimited vote changes. No vote and no lynch are both valid votes.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

123distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I OBVIOUSLY CANNOT MATH Omg cries

124distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

???????????????????

Okay. Well. Yay no one's dead.

125distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

gerry you're wonderful

i am laughing so hard

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

126distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Oh, interesting. Well, I'm reporting in as not dead.

127distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I am so embarrassed omg my cat looks at me in shame

128distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm

katze

katze

Well that was ominous.

129distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:04 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

(^~^;)ゞ For what it's worth, I forgot to act.

130distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Cure

Cure

The plot does not thicken. It gathers dust on a shelf as the plot has not started at all.

131distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:06 pm

katze

katze

plotstickers wrote:(^~^;)ゞ For what it's worth, I forgot to act.
//sideeyes

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'll also note that was rude. You know who you are.

132distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Thank you Gerry.
Man, best laugh I've had today.

nautilus wrote:also tiki is the best

I shall not refute this.
I do wonder why the call to mention, though.

And Plottie...you're adorable.

133distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ok so I've recovered lmao I'm going back to first grade math immediately.

Anyway

I don't think anybody acted on me with any effects I could tell. And I can't act on anyone so... :|a

134distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:11 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Um! I want to say that if anyone got any results on me last night, they were probably inaccurate. My role isn't actually that helpful to town, unfortunately. ;v; I'll try to be as open as I can (without breaking any claiming rules) to make up for that fact!

@hosts, If someone is targeted for a kill but protected, will that show up in rollover?

135distortion [N0-N3] - Page 9 Empty Re: distortion [N0-N3] Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:
nautilus wrote:also tiki is the best

I shall not refute this.
I do wonder why the call to mention, though.

probably because you posted a dog and woofhosr is biased towards canines

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 56]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 32 ... 56  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum