Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4]

+15
high seraph
nautilus
Rasei
Aeiou
plotstickers
chinomi
She-Ra
ezzelin
Vanilla Ace
Kiyoko
katagi
Mr. Alice
Cure
Ninfia
Five
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 62]

631Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

oh also minigame vote: entry 1

ty nautilus!!

Last edited by She-Ra-Ra-Riot on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

632Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually, this doesn't hurt at all tbh and now you can all laugh at my inability to do anything remotely useful in this game

I have targeted a bussed player every single night

to the point where I wasn't sure if there was a straight redirector role in this game that acted on me nearly every night phase and fucked with my action other than the bus driver Plot claimed, or I was just unlucky and hit the bus driver's targets every single phase

It's been extremely frustrating this entire game lol and none of my actions have connected with their initial targets but I know that the RNG has it out for me

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

633Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:46 pm

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 9LGirfm

high seraph VI
Ace III
Jason Derulo I
She-Ra I

Jason Derulo vs. Luxaria Ace
Kiyoko vs. She-Ra Ace high seraph
Ace vs. Jason Derulo
She-Ra vs. high seraph
chinomi vs. Ace
Aeiou vs. She-Ra
Rasei vs. Jason Derulo high seraph
nautilus vs. She-Ra Ace high seraph
high seraph vs.
Tiki the Troll vs. Ace high seraph
Luxaria vs. Ace high seraph

Players with names listed in bright red must vote this phase or risk being replaced.

Please tell me if I missed anything! Also, be sure to vote for your favorite Songs of Mafia entry, and remember you can do so even if you're dead!

634Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Did you hit me or Lucas?

Actually up until 30 minutes before rollover, something funny would've happened if you targeted me in that case.

edit: something extra funny given your frustration

635Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:49 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Lucas, not you, but god if you had made me target myself i would've screamed

636Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

ehehehehe

637Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

mitsu it's okay

remember the time I was Joshua and was stunned or investigated only dead people for the whole game until I finally investigated Tiki after everyone was all already 100% sure Tiki was maf

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

638Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

lays down and begins crying in the warmth of that marquee of mine

also where tf is lucas. lucas where are you if you're going to go and you are somehow not someone town needs to remove at least give us some information

639Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Arctic Monkiyoko wrote:mitsu it's okay

remember the time I was Joshua and was stunned or investigated only dead people for the whole game until I finally investigated Tiki after everyone was all already 100% sure Tiki was maf

Let's not talk about KH Maf. XD

640Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:39 pm

high seraph

high seraph

dang i knew this would happen lmao

Guys I can't help u anymore, so it's cool if you lynch me tbh. For what is worth, the boost I received was along the lines of "the effects of the action u submitted this phase will last until the end of the game", which I know is contradictory to how chi has said her boost works but I didn't really want to bring it up because I thought it would most likely be a misunderstanding on her part. But hey, since it looks like I'm going down, mayb u guys would want to look into this later idk

Im rllllly not saying anything else about my role tho, in the off off offff chance that this lynch doesn't go through. #deuces

641Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Lucas if you don't straight up claim your role I'm going to assume you're mafia and if you don't get lynched I'm going to ask Tiki to kill you because you have not been behaving pro-town at all this game.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

642Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:46 pm

high seraph

high seraph

thats fine w me

Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 200_s

643Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:50 pm

nautilus

nautilus

... I wonder whether or not the effects of Lucas' role will persist after he dies given his clarification but given his response I don't think we're getting anything else out of him lol

lucas promised i would be handsomely rewarded and instead i get secrets and deceit i want a refund

644Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:00 pm

Rasei

Rasei

It's going to be like Santa Hats isn't? Spending days just tryng to kill Lucas.

645Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] - Page 43 Empty Re: Symphonic Mafia: A UPick [n0-n4] Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Life in the Rasei Lane wrote:...
It's going to be like Santa Hats isn't? Spending days just tryng to kill Lucas.

That was also a game I had a great role in.
<3 Blaire for giving it to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 52 ... 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum