Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 52]

151crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 6:32 am

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Even if it did block the NK and erase all rollover info somehow, I still think it would've been too early for a townie to use such ability. All it has done so far is delay the days and give us little to no information. Not that I'm saying it was the worst decision to make if a townie DID do this, but it makes more sense to me for it be a mafia move.

Right now, with the lack of an NK, I think either the nk sender was stunned/jailed, or the nk target was protected/jailed, assuming the existence of a jailer, of course. Although with the number of mafias in this game, I wouldn't discard the possibility of mafia not sending in an NK and obscuring rollover info to mess with us just yet.

anyway, I'm gonna place a vote: no lynch for today.

@ezz; I have no idea who the drummer is. I think you may have meant Vowels??

pagetop
crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 FAhPTnb7aXWow

Last edited by Ace on Tue May 17, 2016 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

152crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 6:35 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

mnnnmnn that's a possibility, I guess, but imo it doesn't seem likely? rollover text is generally the main source of information for town aside from any investigation roles, and it just seems a huge drawback/cost even if it means blocking the NK :/a
and even if that was the case, it feels especially anti-town to use it on N0 since it prolongs the time we have to play without any information.

sorry ace, I probably meant vowels then orz. I keep mixing you two up....

153crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 7:17 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Urgh. Sleeeeeepyyyy
Anyway, sorry about being quiet, was with a friend all of last night. Besides, I did see rollover, so didn't really have much to talk about anyway, heh. I got no confirmation of any abilities going off, either, so, again, not much to say.

As for the drummer alignment discussion, yeah, probably Mafia. Just looking at the discussion this phase, leaving everyone scratching their heads, seems like an attempt to get off to an early lead, while leaving the Town clueless.

154crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 7:30 am

katagi

katagi

yeah i guess i'll vote: no lynch as well? maybe more info will crop up later, is there anyone we haven't heard from yet?

155crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 7:39 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

Eh I'm sleepy so I'll
vote:no lynch
And hope I wake up before rollover lol

156crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 8:40 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I just woke up and I have a final exam for French hoo boy.

Vote: No Lynch

I have not much else to contribute to this phase, really.

157crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 8:48 am

nautilus

nautilus

I... hm. I'm intrigued by what Aeiou mentioned. I don't necessarily think it's weird that Aeiou hasn't outed it yet because... I think Aeiou tends to be cautious about outing information as a whole or tends to wait late-phase to do so either way, but idk man

Some thoughts: I feel like the wipe in and of itself is so anti-town that if it is town, the counterbalance/second role must be incredibly powerful and more than just cancelling the NK, because the drum solo is depriving the entire game of information right now. I think I may have brought it up earlier, but unless the rest of the town is rife with powerful abilities, this just... seems too anti-town, what with the massive amount of mafia in this game - it, especially when used this early, deprives an entire phase of workable information, which gives mafia an advantage in capitalizing on thread confusion and lack of info.

Lux wrote:And possibly Literary with chinomi, but I don't recall if chinomi counted towards the ratio.

chi counted towards our ratio, yes, and we knew of the existence of a sixth mafia member but not their identity.

I'm going to tentatively join the vote: no lynch chorus right now; I think Angel's the only player we're waiting on, right now? She was around last night but I think she... might be busy with moving and packing?

158crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 9:01 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Eh, starting work. So just in case I don't get the chance later, jumping on the vote wagon.

159crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 9:55 am

angel★

angel★

HELLO yes sorry moving turned out to be a million times longer and more exhausting than i thought so i wasn't able to get on yesterday whoops

ummm i had to kind of skim so i don't have a whole lot to say right now, but i don't have any way of knowing if my action went through last night, i think the drum solo is most likely mafia-originating since it's been so detrimental to us so far, and vote: no lynch !!!

160crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 10:06 am

Cure

Cure

Ezzelin, I don't have any clue who the drummer is, I just know it's not Chinomi.

Since the non lynch seems pretty set, I'm actually tempted to vote for the person I have mild suspicions towards being the NK sender, but that can wait until tomorrow I guess.

161crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 10:17 am

Five

Five

Hmm. I don't think the drum solo blocked the NK, because town would have no reason to use that power at this point. It would be better saved for when it would be more useful; using it right out of the gate as it was used would make our first day's lynch one without information, and not one we would be likely to act on with no information. I definitely think the drum solo is a mafia-originating action, and can only assume they intended to both use it and kill someone, to get an early lead and slant the ratio further in their favor without us getting any information at all beyond their kill target choice. It's a dangerous ability, and one we can probably expect to see used again as soon as it can be. If it has a limited number of uses, they will likely all come toward the beginning of the game, and if it recharges we will likely see it again as soon as it does. If you have an ability that recharges powers or gives people more uses, be very careful with it. We do not want any more drums.

I feel pretty safe saying the drummer is not Lucas, as he and I were the first to verify that actions went through behind the drums. Of course, if he were the drummer or mafia, he would know that, but I don't really see the drummer claiming their action went through behind the drums if it WAS the drums, you know? I guess it doesn't really preclude him being one of the drummer's mafia buddies or something like that, but he's probably not the drummer, and I... actually really don't think he's mafia either. I will join the vote: no lynch wagon for all the reasons we've been saying--no information, no NK, we can't afford many errors with the ratio the way it is.

If I were voting for a lynch target, I would not under any circumstances vote for Lucas or Raie today, and would probably not vote for chinomi either. None of these people are the drummer, and while I'm less inclined to think chinomi is town than the other two, I don't think she's mafia either.

162crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 10:42 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

As I said, I can't see the wipe coming from town. Even if it had a beneficial other part, using it N0

I will vote: No Lynch as well, for now, unless Aeiou feels like outlining her suspicion a bit better.

163crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 11:12 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ninfia wrote: also @ lux: yes, snowball maf was exactly what I was thinking of there. I could see.... maybe two people counting as you said but they probably have secondary abilities that either unlock once they're recruited or abilities that are super useful to the maf even without a lot of direction? Once again, I really have no basis for this idea though, its just something that occurred to me when seeing the ratio.

Okay, I thought that was where you were going with it. I guess we'll have to wait and see. That would be a good way to play off of the hidden protection mechanic, if nothing else.

Re: Vote and other things
I don't have much to say that I haven't already. I am intrigued by some soft-suspicions that have been hinted, but I understand waiting until we have more to work with out in the open. So... with everyone having posted.

164crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 12:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Floating hypothetical lynches if we had to lynch someone, I would be pretty against lynching either Five or Lucas, but it seems the lynch is pretty set either way.

I'm mostly just posting because Angel told me to let thread know that her internet is pretty much nonexistent right now so she's not going to be as around for the next few days.

165crossroads ✕ town win - Page 11 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Tue May 17, 2016 1:23 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

I didn't act last night, so i don't have anything to add! it looks like everyone else is voting for no lynch so I'll do that too. :o

Vote: no lynch

does it need to be bold? oh well i'll bold it anyway just in case

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum