Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six]

+16
nautilus
Mr. Gerbear
katagi
angel★
Luxaria
Ninfia
Five
Rasei
Aeiou
Mr. Alice
Cure
drandahl
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
ezzelin
She-Ra
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 36]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 11 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

I'M SORRY oh my god why does this keep HAPPENING TO ME

HOW DO I MESS UP A PASSIVE ROLE I'M NOT EVEN DOING ANYTHING i want to cry

nautilus

nautilus

Gerry wrote:confess now because like.... my role literally says any investigation won't work on me. I pretty much said I was vanilla because I thought all the actual investigative roles were dead, but I didn't realize the Libra question counted???

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
"Mr. Gerbear has not submitted any actions so far in this game, including the NK."

You say to the Libra, asking if these words are true.

The Libra trembles, considering the words offered.

I̶̴̸̻̹̖̩̗̮͓̠̰͉̮͉͔̟̲̳̔ͯͨͯ̉ͅ ͦ̍͐ͥͭͭͥͯ̐҉̷̷̨̳͔̠̥̹͉̦͖́c̴̢̎̒̊͊ͭ͜͠҉̳̣̗͍̱͖̤ͅͅa̷̢̘̻͎̹̳͚͇̞̠̺͉̗̗̬͚̥̬̖ͦ̀̃͌͊͋͂̆̅͞ͅn̸̡̢͇̤͍̜̦̩̙̱̩̮͇̥̠̆̃̍̐͑̈̄̂̓͆͂͋̓̈̓͛ͭ̐ͦ͟n̸̓́͋̿ͣ͌̌͘҉̮̻͓͙̻̖̟̮̭̙̩̠͜ͅȯ̶ͨ̅ͯ̈́ͣ͒̎̽̍̇̉ͩ͏̡̫͙̱̻͍̫͈̯̻̙͈͇̜͚t̸̅̄͛͑͋ͥ̆̊ͮ͒͊̚̚҉̷̼̖̝̟̤̣̤̙͟ ̶̢̢̛̤͍͎͎̊͌͐̉̓̾͊ͫ͟t̸̨̛̛̝̘̳̦̲̳͕͚̗͈͓̰̩̫̝̯̳̮̞ͯ̍̓ͦ͛̍͘e̵̴̖͔̜̦̭̦̱̹̓̊ͣ̈́ͬͫ͂̒͐̅̇ͧ͆ͅl̶̮̼̬̳͂̓͑ͣͫ͂̊̓ͨ͆̒̾̈́ͭͧͯͤ̓̆̀ͅl͑͑̏͗͊̒͑̄ͤ̾̑͏̴̤̖̺̩̙́͘

The Libra replies.

Aeiou last day phase wrote:THERE WAS ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON
AND
ITS FUCKING OBSCURED

HOLD YOUR HORSES

what the fuck does this mean

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ohhHHHHHHH S HIIIIIIIIIIIT

Luxaria

Luxaria

drandahl wrote:GUYS, THIS IS SOBVIOUS. EITHER:
* NK WAS BLOCKED AND "VANISH" MEANS RAIE WAS ONLY RESURRECTED TEMPORARILY, OR
* RAIE WAS THE TARGET OF NK

Lux, now is the time to let us know how this works for certain. In case it is the former,

Okay, so.

1. Raie was going to disappear at the end of phase no matter what. It was a one phase "res" as I said previously. Mafia could've tried to target her. The host has said if anyone attempted this, they would not be told she was invalid, but their action would be viewed as not occurring, and thus not being present in the rollover.

2. My second role ability is that I can hide a limited number of times during the course of the game.

I hid last night.

At first I thought it'd show up as a failed kill in rollover if I was targeted with a kill, thus the "we might see tomorrow" comment I made last phase since I wondered if I was at risk for bringing Cure back (and mafia had no way of knowing if I was telling the truth or had more up my sleeves, like more resses or something).

That said, I just checked with the host and found out if I was targeted during the night while hiding, the actions wouldn't show up in rollover since I vanished into the mist and there was never a target.

So, in other words. Either the NK sender was made unable to act via stun or shrink (according to drandahl's claim, which I want to ask about in a moment), or myself or Cure were targeted and we were both not acceptable targets.

Re: this other stuff, hold on let me read.

angel★

angel★

OH SHIT

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

...wtf i didn't even think about that as being possibly me but like. I... couldn't have acted because i don't.. really have a night action. aeiou said they don't see passives "unless activated" but idk if this means... my passive activated because aeiou tried to look at everyone? I have no other theory :V

EDIT OH THANK GOD it's just Lux

but like

why didn't you say so earlier

angel★

angel★

Mr. Gerbear wrote:
ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia thread 2 [Day six] - Page 11 CYkvwO1WkAAdO5z

r u really passive gerry. are you.

(but tbh that image makes me laugh so much so i dug through the forum for it IDK WHY this is nothing against you gerry you are lovely <3)

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, everyone calm yourselves and let's just parse what just happened before we start jumping on a vowels vote, we need to think through this carefully. I have a degree in breaking the forum, we need to parse this carefully.

@Gerry - Lux did mention the first half in her original post when I pointed out the weird strikethrough: regarding the second half, it's... really not advantageous to claim to be able to hide because mafia will never target you in that instance and just target someone else in the offchance that you do it.

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

THEORY: Aeiou is lying about being The Jump because I can't really see The Jump as being a watcher kinda role? I mean... the roles this game are v. creative (thank u hosr) but it would be a huge... leap (haha) for The Jump to be a watcher. Maybe Aeiou could be The Through? Because The Through can.... walk through walls and check on people? IDK

Five

Five

nautilus wrote:
Gerry wrote:confess now because like.... my role literally says any investigation won't work on me. I pretty much said I was vanilla because I thought all the actual investigative roles were dead, but I didn't realize the Libra question counted???

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:
"Mr. Gerbear has not submitted any actions so far in this game, including the NK."

You say to the Libra, asking if these words are true.

The Libra trembles, considering the words offered.

I̶̴̸̻̹̖̩̗̮͓̠̰͉̮͉͔̟̲̳̔ͯͨͯ̉ͅ ͦ̍͐ͥͭͭͥͯ̐҉̷̷̨̳͔̠̥̹͉̦͖́c̴̢̎̒̊͊ͭ͜͠҉̳̣̗͍̱͖̤ͅͅa̷̢̘̻͎̹̳͚͇̞̠̺͉̗̗̬͚̥̬̖ͦ̀̃͌͊͋͂̆̅͞ͅn̸̡̢͇̤͍̜̦̩̙̱̩̮͇̥̠̆̃̍̐͑̈̄̂̓͆͂͋̓̈̓͛ͭ̐ͦ͟n̸̓́͋̿ͣ͌̌͘҉̮̻͓͙̻̖̟̮̭̙̩̠͜ͅȯ̶ͨ̅ͯ̈́ͣ͒̎̽̍̇̉ͩ͏̡̫͙̱̻͍̫͈̯̻̙͈͇̜͚t̸̅̄͛͑͋ͥ̆̊ͮ͒͊̚̚҉̷̼̖̝̟̤̣̤̙͟ ̶̢̢̛̤͍͎͎̊͌͐̉̓̾͊ͫ͟t̸̨̛̛̝̘̳̦̲̳͕͚̗͈͓̰̩̫̝̯̳̮̞ͯ̍̓ͦ͛̍͘e̵̴̖͔̜̦̭̦̱̹̓̊ͣ̈́ͬͫ͂̒͐̅̇ͧ͆ͅl̶̮̼̬̳͂̓͑ͣͫ͂̊̓ͨ͆̒̾̈́ͭͧͯͤ̓̆̀ͅl͑͑̏͗͊̒͑̄ͤ̾̑͏̴̤̖̺̩̙́͘

The Libra replies.

Aeiou last day phase wrote:THERE WAS ONLY ONE OTHER PERSON
AND
ITS FUCKING OBSCURED

HOLD YOUR HORSES

what the fuck does this mean
OH!

OHHHH!

Everyone shut up with the vowels lynch and listen to nautilus, GERRY HAS BEEN ACTING THIS WHOLE TIME?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ヾangel★★★★★彡◦°˚☆ wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:

r u really passive gerry. are you.

(but tbh that image makes me laugh so much so i dug through the forum for it IDK WHY this is nothing against you gerry you are lovely <3)

i'm so passive. like. very passive. ask all my lovers ;)

drandahl

drandahl

Five wrote:We already know that Cure was only resurrected temporarily. We also know that if the NK is blocked by a stun, it still appears in rollover. So I... do not know what to make of this. Lux did say that Cure would not be a valid target, though, so maybe that's where...?

Cardcaptor Ninfia*:・゚✧★ wrote:Also, I've thought it over and going forward if the NK sender is stunned or jailed, a kill attempt will not appear in the rollover. If the kill is stopped by a protect or a bulletproof, it will appear. I will not be changing the previous rollover, so it stands as is and I will not confirm or deny anything that happened with the actions that took place then. Thank you for your patience!

Source

(There, now I'm actually leaving the office)

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

angel★

angel★

vowels can you confirm/deny that the "obstruction" was similar to the mess that i got?

@gerry but if vowels isn't then how would they think of something being obstructed?? idk if that's something you would just add randomly??? unless you're maf with them and then they know???????????

but the possibility of vowels "looking into" everyone triggering gerry's passive is.... possible???

chokes gerry omg

nautilus

nautilus

Either Aeiou is mafia and made a play & made up an action that actually applies to someone in this game (aka she bullshit an "obscured role") OR Gerry is actually mafia and submitted the NK on Raie N3?

Furthermore the Lux post about the mist kind of makes the current phase really interesting because she could've been targeted and it could've just disappeared? LET'S JUST CALM OURSELVES FIRST SOMETHING IS HAPPENING HERE AND I DON'T LIKE IT

@Angel - that doesn't really make sense tho... why would a passive be triggered just by being investigated? I feel like that would apply to roles like bombs which actually have a secondary effect that resembles a role power and if someone hypothetically exploded, Aeiou would see the bomb explosion like a vig kill

Last edited by nautilus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

drandahl

drandahl

nautilus wrote:LET'S JUST CALM OURSELVES FIRST SOMETHING IS HAPPENING HERE AND I DON'T LIKE IT

I agree. unvote

Not that I don't still suspect Vowels, but we really do need more discussion.

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum