Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four]

+19
Mr. Gerbear
ezzelin
angel★
Rasei
AdiosBromigo
She-Ra
Aeiou
plotstickers
katagi
high seraph
chinomi
Five
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Luxaria
Ninfia
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 67]

541Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I was a minute early so i;ll ALLOW IT THIS TIME

edit: of course this useless pos pagetopped

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

542Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:19 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 YVU66aD

Sakura recovered from her stumble before she fell, fire in her eyes. Keroberos was still laughing to himself as she turned on her heel. She swung her wand at full force, trying to hit the card that had avoided her attack.

She hit two cards before she realized her mistake, pulling back with a frustrated sound.

---

Nautilus has been jailed!
AdiosBromigo has been stunned!
Sammiya has been stunned!

An Item has been moved. Where could it have gone? Hopefully you find it soon.

Kiyoko has been killed! She was The Float. She was Town.
Sammiya has been killed! She was The Fly. She was Town.

4m : 1n : 10t

Day Three has begun.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

543Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:23 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Whoever killed Sam, is dead. When I get my hands on them.

544Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:24 pm

Cure

Cure

Hmm. I'm curious why someone (five? "tiki" who is not actually tiki and someone else that tiki is pretending to be) Decided to stun Adibros since it was clear they were unable to act last night. Unless this was a byproduct of a redirection. Also curious @sammie dying instantly when she claimed she would have a delayed death. I guess... the Item That Kills strikes again. :T Does... mafia really have a gunsmith that can act so frequently? Or did someone copy that role.

I'm sad Kiyo's dead, but she also said she was going to be afk and unable to keep up with the game, and I'm sure mafia wasn't inclined to mess with either me or Mitsu given the wifomy protect requests.

Note the single jail. Either Mafia's jail is a roulette/joat, or one of the four people who could not act was the mafia jailer.

545Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Five

Five

...Tiki, why did you (or one of your friends I guess) stun someone who couldn't act? Ummm. You know what? I don't really care. Nautilus, can you kill Tiki now?

546Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Vote: No lynch

547Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:27 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rasei, this role is too goddamn cute. I will see what I can do. (Edit: I'd ask any preference, but I can't do option 3 or 4, and I suck at option 2, so. Option 1 sound good with you?)

Things that aren't goddamn cute: This rollover.

Missing one jail, gained one stun. Sammiya was obviously stunned out of her bulletproof. Not sure if that's a maf or town jail on Mitsu since technically it's a protective effect, so it might've been a town action? Otherwise the town jail on Cure is either MIA or had some other thing happen to it.

Not really sure why Adibro was stunned when he couldn't use his role action tonight--well, I guess he could still send the NK, so that might have been the reason? Five?

Edit, Ninja: Wait, Five, did you stun Sammiya?

548Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:28 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

nautilus wrote:The host won't tell me anything about how items operate, so I'm wondering if ezz is actually the item generator and therefore knows how the items work, or if ezz also has a role that can generate items that isn't the one that killed Plot, or if ezz is investigative and knows how item generating roles work.
Luxaria wrote:I am kind of curious where the knowledge of items comes from that ezz mentioned. I just assumed they were more prominent on vdex and took her word for it. Though I guess ezz will probably comment on that at some point in response to you, maybe, idk.
Luxaria wrote:ezz did comment on the nature of items and knowing that they'd only show up at rollover, which Mitsu found curious that she, personally, could not confirm through the host. From memory (and skimming recent posts by her), I don't think ezz ever clarified how she had that knowledge?

I shared info that I had, because I believed it would be helpful to clarify the circumstances of item use - particularly, as it seemed that the maf were trying to cover up the fact that item usage is a rollover action.

I did not clarify how I come to have that info because it would not have been beneficial to town to have done so then. By now, you probably have an idea why I know what I know.

Unless someone somehow copied the item that killed Plot without triggering an intermission that an item is in play, double death was not a result of the Item.

549Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:28 pm

katagi

katagi

OK, now that the 'item has moved', i can probably explain more

so i'm "the twin" (this is a p obvious pick for me if you know me, but i dont think anyone here really knows me very well ahuhhuhu)

my thing is i can copy an ability once per game, so i decided to give a copy of whatever that gun-item was to nautie, but I thought it'd be instant (allowing nautie to use it during n2)... now it's kind of useless

as am i :|c

550Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:28 pm

Cure

Cure

Five, I'm guessing you stunned Sammie? Do you think your stun maybe had anything to do with her dying? Actually, now that I think about it... Usually passives are disabled if someone is stunned. I could see the mechanic working that if Sammie was stunned when she was killed, her delayed death would not trigger.

Since I think Five stunned her and I'm still pretty certain Five is town, I think this is a coincidence. However, since Sammie DID claim, you can't rule out that mafia could have intentionally tried to stunkill her to circumvent it.

@Katagi, oh so it was a copy role. good to know. Do you have... any idea where it went? Did it go to someone random?

551Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Luxaria wrote:Missing one jail, gained one stun. Sammiya was obviously stunned out of her bulletproof. Not sure if that's a maf or town jail on Mitsu since technically it's a protective effect, so it might've been a town action? Otherwise the town jail on Cure is either MIA or had some other thing happen to it.

I am fairly certain the jail on mitsu is the town jailer and was used as a protect as Mitsu's actions are instant and she couldn't act last night.

Lux you seem kind of off the mark insight wise this game compared to normal. It is making me very suspicious of you :T!!

552Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Five

Five

Actually, what are the odds that Tiki (or whoever) decided to stun a mafia friend to throw us off? I mean, I can't see why Tiki (or mafia) would stun a townie who couldn't act anyway?

Also, yes, I stunned Sammiya. I had a little bit of a suspicion, and unless my role PM is just written poorly, I shouldn't be able to stun passive roles out of their powers. I am specifically able to stop people from acting. If I stopped Sammiya's passive role from activating... whoops? But that definitely shouldn't have been able to happen, as my role PM is pretty clear that I only make players unable to use actions.

553Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:31 pm

katagi

katagi

as far as i am aware it went to nautie!! but I didn't get any concrete confirm/deny on that so

554Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm so confused right now.

I actually didn't get anything but I figured you were The Twin anyways (which is why I didn't comment on Lux's suspicions about The Twin) with respect to how you phrased your replies, so I have no idea... where that item went???????

UHHHH FOR REAL THOUGH, I want to go and ask the host a question about something so give me two secs. Did the

Did the jail on me block the item??????

555Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] - Page 37 Empty Re: Cardcaptor Sakura Mafia [Day Four] Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:32 pm

katagi

katagi

LMAO WHEREE DID IT GO OH MY GOD HOOTS

edit please god dont let some rando mafia have the gun bc of the stun what is happening now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 52 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum