Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN]

+6
Entelechy
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Cure
Luxaria
ezzelin
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 5 Torii_by_amashimono-d9x6cqs

V O T E T A L L Y

Rasei vs Entelechy Sammiya Entelechy
Five vs Entelechy
Aeiou vs Rasei
Tiki vs Luxaria

Rasei I
    Entelechy II
    Luxaria I

"Pay heed, for the Orochi is the enemy of mankind."

Last edited by shrine guardian ezz on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:01 am; edited 4 times in total

Entelechy

Entelechy

I'm sorry, who is ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* AU*:・゚✧*:・゚ ?

ezzelin

ezzelin

Entelechy wrote:I'm sorry, who is  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* AU*:・゚✧*:・゚ ?

That's Aeiou /Vowels.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh yeah, much earlier rollover this game, hmm...
Well, despite it making a three way tie, vote: Luxaria.

Because she's always so disappointed that she never gets killed early. XD

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Uhm...anyone else gonna vote?
(If not, guess I'll flip a coin later and move to Rasei or Duck).

Entelechy

Entelechy

We have another hour to vote, right? I wanted to wait to see what other people had to say, and what people don't speak up, before I vote.

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to vote:Ent, I don't want to kill myself nor do I want Lux to die. Last night I targeted Cure and Sammy.

ezzelin

ezzelin

One hour until rollover.

Cure

Cure

hi guys i just kind of bolted upright in bed and was like "WHEN IS ROLLOVER?"

this is kind of hard. none of us actually know who is mafia or not, so we don't really have any incentive to kill each other off. it's a really weird situation. I targeted lux last night.

Duck claimed self-voting which means it's entirely possible he's mafia and the other mafia member targeted ninfia. With absolutely nothing else to go on, I'm willing to cast my vote for him so vote: Entelechy.

where is everyone else omg.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki the Troll wrote:I actually sent in my kill vote and my contact attempt on the same person.
*Waves to Lux*

Technically it's a kill or protect! Saying action or protect sounds nicer than being told you want to kill me. :((

Five wrote:because the mafia probably don't really know who they are

Well, one of them would, given that they sent in an action/NK on Ninfia.

Tiki the Troll wrote:Because she's always so disappointed that she never gets killed early. XD

I DON'T MEAN LIKE THIS, THOUGH.

Re: Vote.

I'm trying to think of which player would be more likely to target Ninfia N0. It's complicated a bit by the fact that I'm not as familiar with Five and Duck's patterns, as well as Aeiou. Also not sure how people would evaluate having a kill/protect action and what they'd do. Democratic Oath mafia kind of showed people defaulted into going for obvious targets despite the possibility of mechanics working otherwise.

Here, Ninfia died. This means one of several things:

1. Mafia A voted Ninfia, while Mafia B voted for Mafia A.
2. Mafia A voted Ninfia, while Mafia B voted for Mafia B.
3. Mafia A and Mafia B voted for Ninfia.

There are not many situations in which I could see both mafia both selecting Ninfia. If I had to try to narrow down a list, I could sort of see Entelechy, Sammiya, or maybe Cure as being more likely to target Ninfia (though I find Cure more likely to target me or herself, tbh). This is without really knowing what Five would do, but I do not think Aeiou would vote for Ninfia. The remaining (Tiki, Rasei) would pick someone else, I think, and I will say I did not target Ninfia, though I don't want to reveal which player on the off-chance I am actually mafia, for reasons I outlined early N0. That said, I obviously have no guarantee I'm not actually mafia.

Right now I'm going to say Duck would be my primary choice since I see them as more likely to target Ninfia (friends IRL, Ninfia's the only one here that's been mafia with Duck, and I could see Duck choosing Ninfia through applying reasoning to it), and also they claimed voting for themself, which doesn't clear them in this situation, while fitting into the type that might vote on themself. Thus, since they're the main one that fits into both categories from my perspective (self vote or vote for Ninfia)*...

Vote: Entelechy

(I realize the unfortunate thing is also that you can't really defend yourself in this game.)

Edit: Cure Ninja'd me, reading.

* Edit: To clarify, I more mean... In the event that the mafia split votes and Mafia B landed on Mafia A, it's kind of impossible for us to really work through that. So I'm focusing on the 2nd and 3rd situation I described. Duck's the one I can see as being most likely to fit into both scenarios over Sammiya or even Cure, the other people I said I could sort of see targeting Ninfia.

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 5 Torii_by_amashimono-d9x6cqs

V O T E T A L L Y

Rasei vs Entelechy Sammiya Entelechy
Five vs Entelechy
Aeiou vs Rasei
Tiki vs Luxaria
Cure vs Entelechy
Luxaria vs Entelechy

Rasei I
    Entelechy IIII
    Luxaria I

"Pay heed, for the Orochi is the enemy of mankind."

ezzelin

ezzelin

Phase end. Rollover will be up shortly.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 5 D1n1_rollover_by_amashimono-d9x75eb

Third Cloud

The remaining Eight gather just as the sun is setting, the last orange-tinted rays forcing their way past the clouds over Oumi, casting long shadows.

They talk, carefully probing, trying to lure the Orochi among them into the open ever so cautiously, fearing the wrath of the second Vessel, should they find the first. But then again, if the Vessels knew they were used for these kind of deeds, surely they would come clean and lay down their life for the sake of their land! Or... would they?

Doubt gnaws at their thoughts; who, out of them, would -- consciously or not -- betray them?

In the end, four fingers point towards the shinobi. Surely, with white hair and purple eyes, the unmistakable signs of the Fuuma, it could only be him, right? The normally calm caretaker of the Kumo shrine denies their accusation, but they do not listen.

By nightfall, there are Seven.

Entelechy was lynched. They were Town.

Laughing Among the Crying Wolves [OVER - MAFIA WIN] - Page 5 Kumo_crest_100px_by_amashimono-d9wy3rz

Night One begins. It will end on Thursday, March 29th, 21:00 CET (UTC+2).
Please remember to send in your NK vote and contact target.

Ratio: 5T : 2M

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, fuck (probably).

Rasei

Rasei

This sucks... I hope we get lucky and the two mafia target each other.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum