Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 34]

151Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Notice how Mitsu also said that four redirections happened. Are there four active redirection roles? I honestly do not know, but I believe at least one is passive (Gerry's, for example, though we do not know if it triggered?). Aeiou's role would count as information if she got a result, and I am 90% sure mafia has role detection from my N0 results which I posted in thread. There's your four. Did you conveniently forget the prologue hints from N3 which do not match my book at all? Doesn't that kind of vet my story? I'll save you the time and find it myself.

alcasync finds the rollover covers
N3
Lucas analyzes book covers
and again

Notice how mine's not in there for N3? We never really analyzed N2, and to be honest I don't want to step into that mess of an image. But my book was not there for N3, but it was earlier (hint: a fantasy book, and in the letters I believe the "HDM" was "His Dark Materials"--come to think of it we could sort of check every book at this point against those letters). Why would I lie about not acting N2 and N3 when the rollover hints can reveal otherwise? Especially when my book isn't in N3, unless now you suggest I made both the role and the book up, as well as acted N2 and lied about it.

See my previous edit regarding never receiving night actions. I would bet mafia have only ever sent a role detection on me early game to see if I would ruin their plans if left alive, which is why I kind of hammed up the actual fact that I wasn't using it so they wouldn't feel the need to off me so soon if they did know, considering I did start re-using it and made no mention of it for two nights and two days, at least.

Also, why are you ignoring my comments about how I have routinely steered lynches in town's favor and away from mislynches? Does that just not matter to you? What do I need to do to prove myself? Have the hosts descend from the skies and provide puppies to every player with little biscuits in their mouths that have "Lux is town!" written in on them, and upon such a revelation the entire mafia cast just resigns from the game? What more do I need to do to be town? What have you contributed beyond your massive information posts? What are your explanations to not having a functioning role, as you claim? Why are you avoiding my questions and statements?

152Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:34 pm

high seraph

high seraph

lux is town

let's lynch chinomi

153Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:45 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Chinomi is pretty clearly representing a form of Dreamer. Normally that's a pretty decent mafia claim, but in this case it's a little harder for maf. True, sunsets could be falsified or constructed by maf, but since I think they've been correctly identifying "books that exist", I going to assume one of two things is true:

1. Chinomi is mafia AND some mafia has an investigative ability.
2. Chinomi is town book dreamer.

I do think each is pretty plausible right now.

154Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Spoiler:

Also, I am inclined to agree with drandahl's analysis of chinomi's probable role(s).

155Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:07 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Continue the discussion of how for and against everyone is on lynching chinomi. I don't think it's a terrible idea and I'd like to poll everyone's opinions for something. Because right now I think Chinomi / Ger are the best targets. Ardonye is right behind them for me. But really, things have gotten a little convoluted. I'd believe anything at this point. If it ends up being Lucas or something I'm going to laugh so hard.

It is my intent to do something very drastic in the next couple of hours so please.

Discuss more.

156Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:22 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Original post:

157Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:25 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Original post:

158Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:25 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Original post:

159Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:25 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Original post:

160Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

okay this is very important but matthew is my fire emblem husbando

so chi gets one star for every matthew she posted just now

i'm too lazy to count but that looks like a lot of matthews so chi gets an entire constellation

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

161Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:27 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Original post:

162Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:27 pm

eleni

eleni

ok i don't have too much time to spec today but for now i'm going to vote: Ardonye as i still think she's our best lynch target

i absolutely don't think we should lynch Lux today, and ia chi isn't cleared but she's been giving us the book hints since way early in the game which doesn't seem like a maf ploy imo

163Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:28 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Original post:

164Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

this lynch is canceled everyone go home this is no longer a mafia thread this is a matthew fanclub

only posts about matthew allowed

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Fire_emblem___matthew_by_tamagawan

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

165Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 11 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:34 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Original post:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum