Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 34]

1Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Town Edition Ie6MZja

HE SAYS HE’S going on a coffee break, but he left a post-it for her at the front. She calls for him to get her a latte, but she’s not sure he hears it before he’s out the door, entrance bell jingling in his wake.

There is, indeed, a sunshine-yellow square pressed into the counter, exactly where the point of sale used to sit.

“03758 B00VD 14215 03939 14516 00644 15944 05533 00614,” announces the post-it in a nearly illegible scrawl.

“What the actual fuck,” the bookstore owner replies.
CHAPTER 17

PLOTSTICKERS was stunned.
Literary UPICK || Town Edition OmC5kXR

Literary UPICK || Town Edition ZHzeFxg
Here you shall find the answers to all of the questions you have been asking.

FIVE was killed.
She was THE COMPLETE WORLD KNOWLEDGE SERIES by John Hodgman.
She was TOWN.

Literary UPICK || Town Edition 8z1Qnl6
Death and what came after death was no great mystery to Sabriel. She just wished it was.

ALCASYNC slipped into death.
She was THE OLD KINGDOM SERIES by Garth Nix.
She was TOWN.

Literary UPICK || Town Edition QHu1UXD

LULU was revived.

DAY NINE begins.

4M:10T:1N

Last edited by Cure on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

That is a lot of actions. Real quick before I read it:

Question: I ask my alethiometer: Did Mr. Gerbear receive an information result on plotsticker's role abilities as a consequence of his own role action at any point during the game?

Answer: Sun, Sun, Sun

Meaning: Truth

3Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As always, I will unlock the previous thread after everyone realizes that this is the new thread. If you need me to fetch you the bbcode for any previous posts, just ping me.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

4Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Five

Five

Well, bye.

5Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:16 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Welcome back Lulu! Since there was no Mafia stun, can we presume that the mafia stunner was:

A) Ezzelin (now dead)
B) Ger, Ardonye, or Deo
C) I lied how I used my power

I guess it depends if more stuns turn up on future turns.

EDIT: Vote: Plot

6Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

VOTE:PLOT WITH FLAMETHROWER

7Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:22 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

If I were mafia why would I receive plot's pm as a consequence of my role action if I already had it :v

Vote: Plot

8Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Given that Gerry got his results from actually using his role on plot, rather than just knowing them from being on a team, and I can't see mafia using a role cop of some fashion on their own teammate... Unless I'm missing something, Gerry is town to me.

Will vote for plotstickers, Entelechy, and Ardonye.

The only thing holding me back from immediately voting plotstickers is I feel like it's too obvious. What's the point in making a mafia role that revives and instantly gets lynched again? It's just a really boring and anti-fun role to put into a game, and I am tentatively inclined to think the hosrs aren't the type to do that. Then again, I've been wrong every single time I've made guesses about the host's role preferences. plot's a safe lynch, even if I feel like... something is likely going to go wrong?

Duck, you said you'd have something for us if you were alive one more phase, I believe it was?

9Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO

10Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In Case you miss it:
Alca's death was because of her own ability and Lulu's revive was because of Alca.

11Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Luxaria wrote:
Duck, you said you'd have something for us if you were alive one more phase, I believe it was?

See my last post in the previous thread.

12Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Literary UPICK || Town Edition A67LWA2_460s

Bunnypillar.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

13Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:38 pm

eleni

eleni

will be back to spec later, but for now- rip Five ;_; but ty alca and welcome back lulu!!

14Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Entelechy wrote:
Luxaria wrote:

See my last post in the previous thread.

What are you referring to? I just see you commenting on the state of the game in that post?

Unless by making the list of possible actors you're saying you can limit who acts and who doesn't, but I am skeptical of this claim if so.

15Literary UPICK || Town Edition Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:42 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Luxaria wrote:
Unless by making the list of possible actors you're saying you can limit who acts and who doesn't, but I am skeptical of this claim if so.

Yes, that is my very, very limited use power. I get to send a list in the hosts, and only the people whose name is on the list can act. The names cannot be changed through redirects, and stunning and jailing can't me role from working.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 34]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum